Biden Charges Secret Service to Rent Cottage Next to His Home Read more: http://www.

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Biden Charges Secret Service to Rent Cottage Next to His Home - FoxNews.com

It would be funny if they pulled up roots and told him to protect himself and his own family. The tax payer is already paying for this service, and now this knucklehead is doing crap like this. There is alot of firsts with this administration, and every one of them are for the worse. The secret service should be staying in a government building near the biden home and do shifts at the Biden home, and if Biden chooses to not want them there then so be it.

Last edited:
is he supposed to give it free?

Its his asset and he can not use it if they are using it.

You would have no problem with this if he was Cheney

I have been a capitalist all my life.

You just dont understand reality

Biden is a Multi-Millionaire for God's sake. Does he really need to shake these guys down this way? I think it's a pretty shitty thing to do to brave souls who are protecting him and his Family. It really does say a lot about Biden. And what does it say??...He's a greedy Asshole.

Its his property.

If they are using it he can not.

He has a right to compensation for its use.

unless the OP can show that this type of arrangement has never been done for a sitting President or Vice President, then it's a non-issue.

Yea like Biden needs more Money. I'm pretty sure his Bank Account is very fat. Is it really the end of the World for him if he can't rent this property out? This is extremely shallow of him. These people are protecting him and his Family. He should just apologize to them and give them their money back. That would be the right thing to do.

Yea like Biden needs more Money. I'm pretty sure his Bank Account is very fat. Is it really the end of the World for him if he can't rent this property out? This is extremely shallow of him. These people are protecting him and his Family. He should just apologize to them and give them their money back. That would be the right thing to do.

I agree - he should let them stay there for free, vs. being the corrupt rich elitist that he is.

Biden is a Multi-Millionaire for God's sake. Does he really need to shake these guys down this way? I think it's a pretty shitty thing to do to brave souls who are protecting him and his Family. It really does say a lot about Biden. And what does it say??...He's a greedy Asshole.

Do you ever bother to actually check any facts? Even the simple ones? Or do you think your idiotic assessments are just taken as gospel...

Biden isn't even a millionaire, let alone a "multi-millionaire," stupid. I'm really really REALLY fed up with reading posts like yours every single goddamned day when it's obvious you're nothing but a loud-mouthed hack for the far right and have zero capacity for the slightest intelligent thought process.

Notwithstanding that Biden is probably one of the poorest lawmakers in Washington, a known fact, if you ever bothered to actually lQQk, but there are all sorts of comparisons that should make you wince (although I doubt you even have the capacity for shame, either).

Cindy McCain's outfit cost more than Joe Biden's net worth @ TigerDroppings.com

Biden Charges Secret Service to Rent Cottage Next to His Home - FoxNews.com

It would be funny if they pulled up roots and told him to protect himself and his own family. The tax payer is already paying for this service, and now this knucklehead is doing crap like this. There is alot of firsts with this administration, and every one of them are for the worse. The secret service should be staying in a government building near the biden home and do shifts at the Biden home, and if Biden chooses to not want them there then so be it.

Is there a government building near the Biden home? If so, how far away is it? Would the Secret Service use more or less than $2,200 in gasoline per month driving back and forth every day?

What a Dunce. Man,2012 can't come soon enough. Time for these kooks to get the boot.

I hope you are not expecting better.

Take a real good look at the other prospects. I don't care who he or she is, you are not likely to find much difference than what we already have. That is NOT to say that what we have is good by any stretch of the imagination, but rather, just to say that the party members waiting in the wings are just as screwed up as the ones we have already seen.

We're screwed.

Immie

He should share his wealth since he is all for this sharing of the wealth. He should let them live there for free instead of taking our tax dollars to pay for it and it lines his pocket!

Actually, Biden's not a millionaire. He's too fucking stupid to figure out how to do that. Now his boss is. The "I care for the middle class" elitist Obama is worth $10.5 million. But, he's free to lecture us on "cutting back" on things.

Biden's mother used to live at the cottage before she died in early 2010. According to the Times, Secret Service agents assigned to Biden had previously been renting properties in the area, but a year later the Service approached him about renting the cottage instead.

I have no problem with this story as long as he is charging them the going rate for rentals in the area and not charging them three or four or more times the rate they could get elsewhere.

Immie

Which of you pussies REALLY gives a fuck? Like, REALLY gives a fuck? I just want to know.

Forum List

Back