Biden Blames GOP for Virginia Tech Killings

"I am here to call liberals on what they say and what they do Which drives you up the wall - judging from your countless temper tanturms I am doing a good job"

you fail miserably at "calling liberals" anything but names. You do drive many of us "up a wall" and many of us away from this site because of your profoundly annoying inability to write anything of substance yourself and your absolute refusal to EVER answer any questions in your own words or explain the silly unsupported crap that you spam us with.

I can well imagine, in your sick and twisted worthless little world, that such behavior does make you a success. In reality, you are a sad pathetic man that most folks find nothing but a noisy distraction in what is otherwise a fairly interesting place

"I am here to call liberals on what they say and what they do Which drives you up the wall - judging from your countless temper tanturms I am doing a good job"

you fail miserably at "calling liberals" anything but names. You do drive many of us "up a wall" and many of us away from this site because of your profoundly annoying inability to write anything of substance yourself and your absolute refusal to EVER answer any questions in your own words or explain the silly unsupported crap that you spam us with.

I can well imagine, in your sick and twisted worthless little world, that such behavior does make you a success. In reality, you are a sad pathetic man that most folks find nothing but a noisy distraction in what is otherwise a fairly interesting place

More liberal love and tolerance from MM

Truth does have a bad effect on you - don't they?

I don't want to take everyone's guns.

no comment from you about folks killing abortion doctors?

not surprised.

not surprised.

Libs always push for more gun laws when something like VT happens

With the recent SC case - abortion doctors will soon be on the unemployment line

no...the point is that you seem to want to hang the pronouncements of every wacko liberal around every liberal's neck, but you won't let ME hang the pronouncements of every wacko ultra conservative around YOUR neck.

I am a liberal who does not want to take anyone's guns away.

Do YOU want to kill abortion doctors?

no...the point is that you seem to want to hang the pronouncements of every wacko liberal around every liberal's neck, but you won't let ME hang the pronouncements of every wacko ultra conservative around YOUR neck.

I am a liberal who does not want to take anyone's guns away.

Do YOU want to kill abortion doctors?

It sems most in your party do want to take everyones guns away - I have posted coutless examples from the liberal media and liberals themselves

I do not want abortion doctors sead - only on the unemployment line

It sems most in your party do want to take everyones guns away - I have posted coutless examples from the liberal media and liberals themselves

I do not want abortion doctors sead - only on the unemployment line

and I do not want guns taken from anyone. And I do not agree with anyone who does....but only mindless drones like you agree with everything any politician does.

not surprised.

People murdering people to protest what they perceive as murder makes about as much sense as peace activists rioting and using violence to protest violence.

People who think like that need to be locked up in padded rooms with no corners.

Biden Blames GOP for Virginia Tech Killings

Can you address that without going to Iraq, or anywhere else?

My point is most of the threads you are involved in go in a cricle that pretty much covers 5-or-so different topics. I do not want ot start splitting threads, creating new threads, and moving things around and confusing everyone else because you won't stay on topic.

Straying with the conversation is one thing, but could you keep it to a mild roar please?

Can you address that without going to Iraq, or anywhere else?

My point is most of the threads you are involved in go in a cricle that pretty much covers 5-or-so different topics. I do not want ot start splitting threads, creating new threads, and moving things around and confusing everyone else because you won't stay on topic.

Straying with the conversation is one thing, but could you keep it to a mild roar please?

I did not change the topic - your buddy did

I did not change the topic - your buddy did

Biden said Republicans have created an environment that brings bad things to the United States.

"I would argue, since 1994 with the Gingrich revolution, just take a look at Iraq, Venezuela, Katrina, what's gone down at Virginia Tech, Darfur, Imus. Take a look. This didn't happen accidentally, all these things," he said.

This is a generalized statement that takes in a lot of territory. I see no foundation for Biden's allegations.

Iraq has been our problem since 1990, and a Dem president with a Dem Congess had 4 years to deal with it. The Dem president had 8 years.

Venezuela is run by a far-left wingut who just jumped on the anti-US bandwagon when the US invaded Iraq.

Katrina was a natural disaster compounded by incomptence at the local and state level, poor engineering, and people who stared at a Cat 5 hurricane like deer in the headlights.

The VT shootings were the act of a madman

Darfur has been ignored by the world. If the US acted unilaterally in Darfur, Biden would be bitching about that.

Imus is an individual, responsible for his own actions, and he has been around since LONG before the GOP held Congress and the Presidency.

Take a look. This didn't happen accidentally, all these things," he said

None of those events correlate to some dreamed-up, GOP causing anything, and for him to try and tie unrelated events together as if they were all caused by a central force borders on conspiracy theory stuff.

Forum List

Back