Biden Blames GOP for Virginia Tech Killings

Wooo - we're all quaking in our boots, RSR maineman. Please don't hurt us, RSR maineman. Get the fuck over yourself, RSR maineman. Anybody can be a badass from behind a computer screen.

Not only Biden, but the liberal media as well are playing the blame game

But they'll never blame on of their own. They only criticize each other when they run out of other people.

*cough* du *cough*

Cho was an English major, big mistake for someone so unstable. English departments have been taken over by "Black Studies" and "GLBT" professors, they teach mandatory courses.

He was 23 years old, old for an undergrad, and probably too old for indoctrination. What I'd like Biden to have done is to wonder why this tenured Virginia Tech professor recited this poem at the convocation ceremony last week:

The True Import Of Present Dialogue, Black vs. Negro (For Peppe, Who Will Ultimately Judge Our Efforts)
by Nikki Giovanni

Can you kill
Can you kill
Can a ****** kill
Can a ****** kill a honkie
Can a ****** kill the Man
Can you kill ******
Huh? ****** can you
kill
Do you know how to draw blood
Can you poison
Can you stab-a-Jew
Can you kill huh? ******
Can you kill
Can you run a protestant down with your
'68 El Dorado
(that's all they're good for anyway)
Can you kill
Can you piss on a blond head
Can you cut it off
Can you kill
A ****** can die
We ain't got to prove we can die
We got to prove we can kill
They sent us to kill
Japan and Africa
We policed europe
Can you kill
Can you kill a white man
Can you kill the ******
in you
Can you make your ****** mind
die
Can you kill your ****** mind
And free your black hands to
strangle
Can you kill
Can a ****** kill
Can you shoot straight and
Fire for good measure
Can you splatter their brains in the street
Can you kill them
Can you lure them to bed to kill them
We kill in Viet Nam
for them
We kill for UN & NATO & SEATO & US
And everywhere for all alphabet but
BLACK
Can we learn to kill WHITE for BLACK
Learn to kill *******
Learn to be Black men
http://www.aavw.org/special_features/pofidr_poetry_giovanni.html

Also compared the slain students to a slain baby elephant, AIDS babies in Africa, and illegal immigrants.

Now, this is the same prof that described Cho as "scary". His ramblings are arguably better than this, the crazy can't de-crazy.

when my leadership does something that I need to hold them accountable for, I certainly will. Nothing that Reid or Pelosi has done since assuming their leadership roles has earned my displeasure. Everybody was saying how divisive and damaging Howard Dean would be to the party and all he did was orchestrate a nationally coordinated congressional campaign that swept the republicans out of power in congress. What would YOU like me to hold my leadership accountable for?

Try surrendering in Iraq, wanting to raise taxes on every American, trying to assume duties of the CIC, undermining the troops and the war effort, and conducting their own seperate foreign policy

The voters did NOT vote for this

I see Nancy Pelosi announcing her 100 hour agenda and accomplishing it. I see Harry Reid holding fast against continuing to allow Bush to run his stupid war with business as usual and no congressional oversight. I see democratic leadership standing up to Bush and not giving him a blank check for more of the same in Iraq.

And if you really want to earn my enmity, compare me to that asshole RSR just one more time. that will certainly seal the deal.

I have tried to remain cordial with you throughout... comparing me to him is the biggest possible insult you could possibly throw my way. I would suggest and request that you don't do it again.

What was accomplished?

What has been signed into law?

All the bills are held up in your own conference committees

Biden's point is that the republican party in the last 12 years or so has been responsible for the mean tone in American politics... and that mean spirited nature has spread throughout society..... now maybe it was in society first and the republican party is merely a reflection of it, but I don't think so. I know that, in Maine, for example, Bill Cohen and George Mitchell were not only senators on opposite sides of the aisle, they were close friends who collaborated on a novel, Men of Zeal ... that sort of iter-party comraderie is dead and I say that it died with Newt and Ken Starr. Others can claim other beginnings.... they are welcome to it...but it doesn't really matter who started it at this point.... it is the way we do politics these days, and clearly, the side that offers the olive branch first gets their legs chopped off.

Oh bull. All liberalism has ever been is personal attacks. They havent had an original idea in 40 years. Who exactly is calling their political opponents racists, bigots, homophobes, stupid, nazis as a main part of their template? Who made up the bull about Republicans wanting to starve children? Who blamed Republicans for the Oklahoma City Bombing? Who was calling Reagan stupid?

Please the fearmongering and personal assasination on the left has been going on since the 60s and you know it.

Oh bull. All liberalism has ever been is personal attacks. They havent had an original idea in 40 years. Who exactly is calling their political opponents racists, bigots, homophobes, stupid, nazis as a main part of their template? Who made up the bull about Republicans wanting to starve children? Who blamed Republicans for the Oklahoma City Bombing? Who was calling Reagan stupid?

Please the fearmongering and personal assasination on the left has been going on since the 60s and you know it.

Now that libs are in power - what are they pushing for?

Higher taxes

More government spending

Surrender in Iraq

Impeachment

Appeasement foreign policy

Nothing new as usual

The right of course is totally blameless. No personal assassination there. What a big crock of steaming bullshit. :lol:

What was accomplished?

What has been signed into law?

All the bills are held up in your own conference committees

what has been accomplished? exactly what the Speaker set out to accomplish. She has no control over the Senate. This is just further proof to the american people that we need to elect more democratic senators to go along with the solid democratic house. Pelosi did what she said she would do....unlike Newt who failed to deliver on most of his contract.....

what has been accomplished? exactly what the Speaker set out to accomplish. She has no control over the Senate. This is just further proof to the american people that we need to elect more democratic senators to go along with the solid democratic house. Pelosi did what she said she would do....unlike Newt who failed to deliver on most of his contract.....

Typical of libs

Good intentions are more important then actual results

BTW- Dems run both the House and Senate

These clowns cannot agree on anything

I said they have done nothing that has earned my displeasure. I would not expect you to agree. And trust me.... if anyone has a right to "gag", it is ME who can and ought to "gag" at Bush and Cheney and Rummy and Gonzo and Rove and Asscroft and and and...... it takes a set to complain about the quality of MY party's leadership given that team of morons for your side.

So selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese for campaign contributions isnt something worth displeasure? handing nuclear material over the North Korea for a "promise" not to use it to make weapons isnt worth displeasure? giving us a recession isnt worth displeasure? Attacking Chinese embassies is not worth displeasure? Firing 93 Federal Attorneys to avoid getting prosecuted isnt worth displeasure? Engaging in illegal land deals isnt worth displeasure? Undermining troops in the field isnt worth displeasure? Bribing fellow members of congress with pork in order to make sure our troops are slowly bled out of Iraq isnt worth displeasure?

I could come up with about 20 more points without even trying. No one in the Bush administration has even come close to any of these actions, yet you will railroad them just because you dont like their politics and turn a blind eye to Democrats who are far worse.

Heck Senator Biden himself was trying to scare college students into thinking Republicans were planning to restore the draft a few years ago. He neglected to mention to them that he was the one who was purposing the draft and the Republicans had shut him down.

You want to pretend Republicans are evil? Fine, I cant stop you. But applying your own standards would destroy the Democrats 1000 times over before they would legitimately touch a Republican.

Typical of libs

Good intentions are more important then actual results

BTW- Dems run both the House and Senate

These clowns cannot agree on anything

Not good intentions. good results. Democrats in the House of Representatives set out to accomplish things and they accomplished exactly what they set out to.

dems do not have a filibuster proof majority in the senate...

do you understand how the senate works?

The right of course is totally blameless. No personal assassination there. What a big crock of steaming bullshit. :lol:

Im simply refuting his assertion that its the rights fault when his own party has been doing it for 40 years. If conservatives are going to be attacked, I think they have ever right to fight back. They havent done nearly the things liberals have done.

Im simply refuting his assertion that its the rights fault when his own party has been doing it for 40 years. If conservatives are going to be attacked, I think they have ever right to fight back. They havent done nearly the things liberals have done.

I would suggest that whitewater jenniferflowers travelgate filegate vincefoster pauljones monicalewinsky impeachmentshowtrial would make that bolded statement above pretty much BULLSHIT

Not good intentions. good results. Democrats in the House of Representatives set out to accomplish things and they accomplished exactly what they set out to.

dems do not have a filibuster proof majority in the senate...

do you understand how the senate works?

So what has been "accomplished"?

NOTHING!

Given how all Dems want to do is fuck over taxpayers and the military that is a good thing

I would suggest that whitewater jenniferflowers travelgate filegate vincefoster pauljones monicalewinsky impeachmentshowtrial would make that bolded statement above pretty much BULLSHIT

True. Libs do not care when their own break the law

To libs, the ends justify the means

When conservatives fight back - that is hate speech to Dems

So what has been "accomplished"?

NOTHING!

Given how all Dems want to do is fuck over taxpayers and the military that is a good thing

what has been accomplished was exactly what speaker pelosi said she was going to accomplish. she showed America that democrats can do what they say they are going to do....and that we don't make promises we cannot keep.

did you ever answer my question concerning whether or not you understood how the senate worked and how its rules allow the minority to stop the majority from passing whatever it wants.....much like we used the same rules when we were in the minority to stop Bush from nominating wackos as judges.

what has been accomplished was exactly what speaker pelosi said she was going to accomplish. she showed America that democrats can do what they say they are going to do....and that we don't make promises we cannot keep.

did you ever answer my question concerning whether or not you understood how the senate worked and how its rules allow the minority to stop the majority from passing whatever it wants.....much like we used the same rules when we were in the minority to stop Bush from nominating wackos as judges.

The House and Senate have accomplished ZERO

They cannot agree on the contents of the bills, and they cannot stake out a position and stick to it

They have not kept promises - they ahve broken nearly every one of them

again...we are not talking about the senate. the republicans in the senate can stop any democratic initiative. America knows that (well, most americans with some semblance of intelligence know that - you obviously don't fall into that category). America knows that the demcorats in the house of representatives set out an agenda. they accomplished it. Unlike Newt and his contract on america...he only accomplished about half of that.

again...we are not talking about the senate. the republicans in the senate can stop any democratic initiative. America knows that (well, most americans with some semblance of intelligence know that - you obviously don't fall into that category). America knows that the demcorats in the house of representatives set out an agenda. they accomplished it. Unlike Newt and his contract on america...he only accomplished about half of that.

Hey dummy, the bills the House and Senate are bottled up in Dem run committees

The Dems in the Hosue and Senate cannot agree on what they want to do

Given what they REALLY want to do to America - I am not bitching

Forum List

Back