Biden ask Fact Checkers to check his facts OK here is a FACT...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Vice President Biden used the word fact or facts is 26 times last night in the VP Debate.
Earlier this fall he asked FACT CHECKERS to check his FACTS.

So here is a FACT with substantiation that I want Biden/FACT CHECKERS et.al. to once and for all PROVE...

There are 8 million Americans that truly are UNINSURED .. NOT 50 million!

Proof:
10 million of the supposedly 50 million UNINSURED ARE NON-CITIZENS -
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

14 million of the supposedly 50 million UNINSURED are already covered by Medicaid!
source:page 4 of the Blue Cross Report at this web page:http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
18 million of the 50 million supposedly "UNINSURED".. ARE:
UNDER age 34
that can afford health insurance but
PAY THEIR HEALTH COSTS out of their OWN POCKET are counted as UNINSURED
:
Source for the 18 million figure: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

AGE the annual per capita expenditure
20 $ 1,448 (So why should they pay a $2,000 penalty for not having insurance when they pay out less in real expenses???)
40 $ 2,601
65 $10,245

Source for above expenditures:: The Lifetime Distribution of Health Care Costs

Subtract 42 million of phony already covered, non-citizens and people that don't want or need from 50 million it is 8 million!

SO Obamacare was PASSED by JUST 6 YES votes!!

THINK how many thought there were 50 million and that what they were doing was HELPING!!!

BUT how many "YES" votes would there have been if the FACT that less then 2.5% of 310 million or 8 million need some health insurance coverage!

FACT CHECKERS... explain how it is HONEST to phony up the numbers BY COUNTING 42 million people that don't want, don't need and are not Americans?

Last edited:
Biden is a lying sack of shit and a Democrat, but I repeat myself.

The reason for the thread though is really get people including Obamacare critics that misbelieve there are 50 million "uninsured"!

The BIGGEST fraud i.e. 50 million uninsured CAUSED Obamacare to be passed!

As a result, IF Obamacare is not repealed.. the FACT IS Obama wants to destroy 1,300 health insurance companies!
Destroys them destroys $100 billion a year in
state taxes,
federal taxes,
property taxes,
sales and use taxes,
Social security taxes for employees that are HIGHER then what the employee pays!
Medicare taxes that match the 1.45% employee pays
workers compensation taxes and
unemployment taxes - taxes that fund the unemployment checks that millions get for 99 weeks!

and Obama doesn't seem to realize the VALUE of this $100 billion that WILL NOT come from the insurance companies so where will it come from???
Obama doesn't care if 400,000 employees are laid off! That will cost for 99 weeks over $12 billion alone in unemployment checks!

Last edited:
Well I'm just waiting for SOMEONE hopefully in the next debate to ask the question:
If there are 10 million non-citizens, 14 million already on Medicaid and 18 million THAT don't want, don't need health insurance
WHY are you Obama insisting there are 50 million when there is ONLY 8 million?
And the 2nd part..
there are ONLY 8 million then why not offer a health insurance policy for them paid for by a 10% tax on Lawyers similar to the Obamacare tax on tanning salons.
That tax would be linked to decline as the $600 billion a year "defensive Medicine" costs declined because physicians as proven by studies submit duplicate tests, etc. all out of fear of lawsuits?

Forum List

Back