Biden appears asleep during President Obama's speech

Maybe he has the flu, it is the season. :D

But I did notice a women in the back starting to fall asleep. I will be the first to admit, sometimes during videos we have to watch in school or work, or just lectures I will start to fall asleep. If it is warm and I am in spot, I am going to start nodding off. First staff meeting at my new job, it was almost impossible for me to stay awake.

But I did notice a women in the back starting to fall asleep. I will be the first to admit, sometimes during videos we have to watch in school or work, or just lectures I will start to fall asleep. If it is warm and I am in spot, I am going to start nodding off. First staff meeting at my new job, it was almost impossible for me to stay awake.

Four Loko?

does it surpise anyone. I think Obamas told the same lie about the health bill lower health costs everytime he gets in front of the camera, which is often. Maybe Biden should do his VP duties at let the Messiah know that just because he keeps saying it doesn't make it true. Oh and what was the next one, oh right, the GOP wants all the children to die and the old to eat cat food....when the dog food is gone. God this guy is one grade A loser.

He was having an erotic experience listening to the messiah.

He doesn't get off like that with his wife.

one other thing....wasn't he out at the end of 2010 saying how the tax cuts were so important to keep the economy running, now he wants to do away with them. So they were good then because they were going to create jobs but now they are bad 3 months later because the rich are greedy?

does it surpise anyone. I think Obamas told the same lie about the health bill lower health costs everytime he gets in front of the camera, which is often. Maybe Biden should do his VP duties at let the Messiah know that just because he keeps saying it doesn't make it true. Oh and what was the next one, oh right, the GOP wants all the children to die and the old to eat cat food....when the dog food is gone. God this guy is one grade A loser.

And they can't get their story straight....

1. It has been revealed that, rather than reducing the cost of health insurance “by about $2,500 for the typical family,” it will actually increase the costs of the insurance.

a. Sen. Dick Durbin, March 10, 2010: “Anyone who would stand before you and say ‘well, if you pass health care reform next year’s health care premiums are going down,’ I don’t think is telling the truth. I think it is likely they would go up.” RealClearPolitics - Video - Durbin Admits Premiums Will Go Up If Health Care Bill Is Passed

b. And it adds some $500 billion in taxes over ten years.

This man is one step away from the Presidency and libs told us we should be scared of McCain dying leaving Palin. I'd take a million Sarah Palins over this guy.

It's more likely that Obama sucked all the oxygen out of the air. Those people are suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning! Quick open the doors!

Forum List

Back