Biden Admits Majority of Gun Deaths Not Caused by Assault Weapons

As we all know, semi-autos are just like full-autos - because both are self-loading. The only difference is having to pull the trigger each time or just hold the trigger.

As we all know, semi-autos are just like full-autos - because both are self-loading. The only difference is having to pull the trigger each time or just hold the trigger.

Actually, this shows that you know next to nothing about guns. Why not start bitching about revolvers, eh?

Better yet, it's like saying a stick transmission is "just like" an automatic, because they both switch gears.

I already told you, comparing an automatic weapon to a semiautomatic weapon is like trying to compare a stick trans to an auto trans just because they both shift gears.

And I've asked you the question once already, when will you answer? Why aren't you also complaining about revolvers? Revolvers are no less "self loading" than a semiautomatic pistol or rifle. The required operational action to fire rounds is no different either. It makes no sense for you to not include revolvers. Yet you are intentionally excluding them. To me, that show that you know that the criteria you've decided to focus on are pointless other than for the emotive value that you might get by throwing around words like "automatic weapons."

You don't like guns. We get that. That's fine. Nobody is going to force you to have a gun. But do you think you're going to be any more safe just because the government stops ME from buying a gun down the future? It's not me that you need to be worried about. You should be worried about the guy who doesn't give a rat's ass what the government stops him from doing.

Forum List

Back