Biden accidentally says he's 'never' been proud of being Obama's vice president

Caption contest!

Biden-Knee.jpg

"What are you doing after the press conference?"

Biden accidentally says he's 'never' been proud of being Obama's vice president
The Hill ^

Biden stumbles over words in Wisconsin speech - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Biden accidentally says he's 'never' been proud of being Obama's vice president By Daniel Strauss - 11/02/12 02:18 PM ET

Vice President Biden seemed to have mistakenly said Friday he has never been proud of being President Obama's vice president.

Biden, speaking at a campaign event in Beloit, Wis., meant to say that he has always been proud of being Obama's vice president, as he's repeatedly said before.

Instead, Biden said that "there's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."

Some attendees at the event said it was unclear whether Biden accidentilly said "he's never been proud" or what he meant to say —that he's always been proud to be Obama's vice president.

During the 2012 vice presidential debate with Paul Ryan in October, Ryan teased Biden about his habit of making gaffes.

"I think the vice president very well knows that sometimes the words don't come out of your mouth the right way," Ryan said.

Biden shrugged off the jab.

"I always say what I mean," Biden responded.

:badgrin:
Sometimes the truth slips out of his mouth.

Maybe it wasn't an accident? Biden was the guy who made a comment that Obama was the first well groomed handsome Black candidate he ever met. Biden has had some brain damage due to two brain embolisms. Having been clinically dead for a couple of minutes it's probably accurate to refer to him as the first zombie Vice President. Maybe the brain damage destroyed the part of the brain that allows people to lie and he has to be the first politician in history to be forced to tell the truth all the time. It's a joke Joe, don't go sending those black helicopters after me.

Maybe it wasn't an accident? Biden was the guy who made a comment that Obama was the first well groomed handsome Black candidate he ever met. Biden has had some brain damage due to two brain embolisms. Having been clinically dead for a couple of minutes it's probably accurate to refer to him as the first zombie Vice President. Maybe the brain damage destroyed the part of the brain that allows people to lie and he has to be the first politician in history to be forced to tell the truth all the time. It's a joke Joe, don't go sending those black helicopters after me.

Four years ago, I speculated that Biden was chosen as VP over Hillary because he was the only person who could make Obama appear graceful by comparison.

Heh...

Forum List

Back