Biden accidentally says he's 'never' been proud of being Obama's vice president

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The Hill ^

Biden stumbles over words in Wisconsin speech - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Biden accidentally says he's 'never' been proud of being Obama's vice president By Daniel Strauss - 11/02/12 02:18 PM ET

Vice President Biden seemed to have mistakenly said Friday he has never been proud of being President Obama's vice president.

Biden, speaking at a campaign event in Beloit, Wis., meant to say that he has always been proud of being Obama's vice president, as he's repeatedly said before.

Instead, Biden said that "there's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."

Some attendees at the event said it was unclear whether Biden accidentilly said "he's never been proud" or what he meant to say —that he's always been proud to be Obama's vice president.

During the 2012 vice presidential debate with Paul Ryan in October, Ryan teased Biden about his habit of making gaffes.

"I think the vice president very well knows that sometimes the words don't come out of your mouth the right way," Ryan said.

Biden shrugged off the jab.

"I always say what I mean," Biden responded.

:badgrin:

He means what he says right.

I also heard bill Clinton say today that he may be the only guy in the country who is more excited about Obama this time than last time.

lol

And to think, this dipshit was talking about running in 2016 BAHAHAHA. He puts the f-u-c-k-u-p in fuck up

my gawd people, that man is a heartbeat away from the Presidency

But you have to love what he said, I heard it and cracked the hell up.

A lot of us feel the same way joey

What a moron!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPdTSnmzdb4&feature=player_embedded]Biden: "There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President" - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

The Hill ^

Biden stumbles over words in Wisconsin speech - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Biden accidentally says he's 'never' been proud of being Obama's vice president By Daniel Strauss - 11/02/12 02:18 PM ET

Vice President Biden seemed to have mistakenly said Friday he has never been proud of being President Obama's vice president.

Biden, speaking at a campaign event in Beloit, Wis., meant to say that he has always been proud of being Obama's vice president, as he's repeatedly said before.

Instead, Biden said that "there's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."

Some attendees at the event said it was unclear whether Biden accidentilly said "he's never been proud" or what he meant to say —that he's always been proud to be Obama's vice president.

During the 2012 vice presidential debate with Paul Ryan in October, Ryan teased Biden about his habit of making gaffes.

"I think the vice president very well knows that sometimes the words don't come out of your mouth the right way," Ryan said.

Biden shrugged off the jab.

"I always say what I mean," Biden responded.
:badgrin:

He always says what he means.

And how about that write up from the Hill..

Biden "might have mistakenly"

If this had been a Republican

pfeeesh

And I'm sure there has never been a day in the last four years that Obama didn't cringe when the sun came up knowing that retarded SoB was out there somewhere making an ass of the dimocrat party...as if they needed Biden to do it for 'em.

The word I'd use is "SCARY" to know he could become President

Please people make this wrong from 2008 right next week..We can all sleep better.

Forum List

Back