“biblically correct, NOT politically correct"

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
o-SUSAN-ANNE-WHITE-570.jpg

While campaigning last year, Mrs White spoke out about rock music, saying acts like Iron Maiden and Kurt Cobain promoted anarchy in society. She said she remained opposed to these and other "vulgar acts".

"A lot of rock music is dangerous for the hearing," she added.

"That is not the only problem with it. There is an ideology which permeates rock music and it is sexual anarchy. It is also linked to drugs." She said rock music had "a terrible effect" on young people.

Trillick council candidate vows to fight against destructive homosexual agenda

The devout Christian says her campaign will focus on moral issues including society's "dangerous" homosexual agenda.

She is such pretty woman, how could any man be gay?

LOL

I believe the abomination of hypocrisy is worse for the hearing since it involves impugning a god with a lack of loyal and faithful execution of any quality of service agreement or any common operating environment agreement.

While campaigning last year, Mrs White spoke out about rock music, saying acts like Iron Maiden and Kurt Cobain promoted anarchy in society. She said she remained opposed to these and other "vulgar acts".

"That is not the only problem with it. There is an ideology which permeates rock music and it is sexual anarchy. It is also linked to drugs." She said rock music had "a terrible effect" on young people.

I grew up listening to Anarchy in the UK Sex Pistols,
Dead Kennedys, Siouxsie and the Banshees etc and ended up being a non drinker, non drug user, socially active, responsible, considerate, helpful, involved, good citizen and good little mensch. Music doesn't make the monster the human ego and lack of control and respect for oneself does.

If she doesn't like rock music, how about she simply not listen to it and leave everyone else alone? I'm really getting sick of moral crusaders who figure they know what's best for me and how I'm simply too stupid to run my own life and how they need to rely on the Bible (or more accurately, their own interpretation of it) to make laws and censor stuff they don't like.

tl:dr version:

And yet no riots were ever started because of Iron Maiden or Kurt Cobain lyrics.

What it is with bible thumpers and their aversion to sex?

"Last year" and "Kurt Cobain..." Umm... :)

Forum List

Back