English Standard Version (ESV)

23 Like the glaze covering an earthen vessel
are fervent lips with an evil heart.
24 Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips
and harbors deceit in his heart;
25 when he speaks graciously, believe him not,
for there are seven abominations in his heart;
26 though his hatred be covered with deception,
his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.
27 Whoever digs a pit will fall into it,
and a stone will come back on him who starts it rolling.
28 A lying tongue hates its victims,
and a flattering mouth works ruin.

Good luck with this. To my mind, this seems very generally applicable to parties and politicians.

Good luck with this. To my mind, this seems very generally applicable to parties and politicians.

It's as applicable as the two or three threads running right now on that verse supposedly about Joe Biden, isn't it?

I just wanted to show that two can play that game.

It's as applicable as the two or three threads running right now on that verse supposedly about Joe Biden, isn't it?

Congratulations on proving that you are as pathetic as those who used that verse about Biden. You must be really proud of yourself.... or (if you have an IQ over room temperature) think you've just made a fucking prat of yourself.

Congratulations on proving that you are as pathetic as those who used that verse about Biden. You must be really proud of yourself.... or (if you have an IQ over room temperature) think you've just made a fucking prat of yourself.

Funny...you didn't make a comment like that to the originator of this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...e-regarding-bidens-performance-at-debate.html

Why not?

Forum List

Back