Biblical reference on sights

They have been doing it for some time,
Im sure they will change it to Quran quotes before to long.

Of course. Right after we're subjected to sharia law, and all women are made to wear burkahs.

Isn't that what Obama was going to do, right after he got elected?

...Or was he gonna lock up all the conservatives in FEMA camps? I forget.

That was AFTER he was going to take all our guns away.

Anyone here find biblical references on gun sights as Ironic as I do?

I don't see a problem unless the company is charging extra for the engraving...which they probably are.

What would Jesus think about this? :lol:

if you're not a Christian then 2COR822 or JN614 means nothing to you. So what's the problem? I think the liberals just want to show how tolerant of Christians they are.

Just the fact that they are on the scopes means something to the opposition though.
It somewhat validates their claim of a religious war. In their eyes anyway.

Putting scripture references on weaposs is a bit sick to me anyway.

So? Who gives a rat's ass what they think? Or what you think for that matter.

if you're not a Christian then 2COR822 or JN614 means nothing to you. So what's the problem? I think the liberals just want to show how tolerant of Christians they are.

And testing my theory....if they were verses from the Koran, would you also say there's no problem?

I don't have a problem with it at all. As long as the sights are functional and help our soldiers kill as many of the enemy as possible I don't care what's inscribed on them. I own Russian made weapons as well as German made, I couldn't tell you what these numbers represents and I don't care, the weapons work and that' s all that matters.

Just the fact that they are on the scopes means something to the opposition though.

Ohh about as many as cares what you think :)

Anybody who may happen to be deployed into their lands may care, the general population considering our presence there as a crusade could prove to make a dangerous situation worse for those who serve our nation.

Anybody who may happen to be deployed into their lands may care, the general population considering our presence there as a crusade could prove to make a dangerous situation worse for those who serve our nation.

Anyone can make assumptions. Try supporting it with testimonies from the soldiers on the ground.

Anyone can make assumptions. Try supporting it with testimonies from the soldiers on the ground.

there is a gorup of military types who oppose religion in the military who are vocally against this.
I forget the name, google a bit.

How about you try support having the verses on theer with testimony from the soldiers on the ground? These superstitious verses do not add to the combat readiness or skills they need.

How about you try support having the verses on theer with testimony from the soldiers on the ground? These superstitious verses do not add to the combat readiness or skills they need.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claims. These verses do not take away their combat readiness or the skills they need either. Now do they?

there is a gorup of military types who oppose religion in the military who are vocally against this.
I forget the name, google a bit.

Find them and ask them what the think about these scriptures written on these sights. And ask them if they would refuse to use them for that reason.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claims. These verses do not take away their combat readiness or the skills they need either. Now do they?

No but it sure puts them in peril if captured or if the Muslims whose hearts and minds they are trying to win decide that such messages on instruments of death are a sign that the U.S. is involved in a Jihad, doesnt take an Einstein to see something so basic.

No but it sure puts them in peril if captured or if the Muslims whose hearts and minds they are trying to win decide that such messages on instruments of death are a sign that the U.S. is involved in a Jihad, doesnt take an Einstein to see something so basic.

Oh yea I'm sure that, that would put our soldiers in even greater peril. They may even be beheaded, burnt to a crisp , dragged down the street or worse. :cuckoo:

Fact is these scriptures have been on these sights for years it just now came to light for you idiot liberals. And now you wish to make an issue of it.

Forum List

Back