Biblical Marriage Explained

Biblical marriage involves multiple wives whores and concubines. Stop trying to deny what is in the BuyBull.

BiblicalMarriage.png

This chart explains what a Bible based marriage is. Stop trying to deny what the BuyBull says.
You are an idiot.:blahblah:

Thank you for your attention on this important matter.

More scripture on marriage....

§ 1. Marriage shall be defined as the union of one man and one or more wives and concubines (2 Sam. 5:13), including rape victims (Deut. 22:28-29), POW sex slaves (Numbers 31:18,Deut. 21:10-14), and daughters purchased from other men (Exodus 21:7-11).

I know I am wasting my time. as I said marrying them means you are now undertaking the responsibility of providing them for the rest of your life.

Although the Torah allows multiple wives it was usually done for a specific reason. Abraham married Hager because Sarah, they thought, couldn't have children.

Jacob married Leah, because was tricked. He wanted to marry Rachel, and Lot switched them.

However, marrying multiple wives was outlawed in Judiasm by Rabbi Gershom.

Does Jewish Law Forbid Polygamy - Marriage

A number of reasons are given for Rabbi Gershom’s ban:

• It was instituted to prevent people from taking advantage of their wives.2
  • It was intended to avoid potential infighting between rival wives,3 which may also lead to the transgression of a number of biblical violations.4
  • Rabbi Gershom was concerned lest the husband be unable to provide properly for all his wives (especially during the difficult times of exile).5
    The ban is intended to avoid the inherent rivalry and hatred between rival wives
  • There is a concern that a man may marry two wives in different locations, which may lead to forbidden relationships between offspring.6
  • While it has been suggested that it was adopted from Christian practice and laws, to avoid Christian attacks against Jews who act otherwise,7 this argument has been assailed by many other halachic authorities.

§ 4. No marriage shall be valid if it involves a minister and any woman except a virgin of the same ethnicity (Lev. 21:13-14).

That's true a Jewish priest, a Kohen, is supposed to only marry a virgin. Why do you care? Do you wish to marry a Jewish priest?

§ 6. If two brothers live together, and one of them dies, the other shall be required to marry the deceased's widow, unless an appropriate ceremony is performed (Deut. 25:5-10).

That is true. The point of this is that the woman will have someone to take care of her. At that time survival was difficult.

If a brother dies, the other brother is supposed to marry her and take care of her, however, if they don't want to get married they don't have to.

§ 7. It shall be a capital offense for a woman to represent inaccurately that she will be a virgin on her wedding night. No corresponding law shall be enacted to apply to men. A woman accused under this section shall be guilty until proved innocent. If her husband falsely accuses her under this section, he shall be assessed a fine, payable to her father, and may never divorce her. (Deut. 22:13-21)

If she is accused falsely the man pays a price. Marriage was considered a responsibility to provide for the person. If she is accused falsely he many never divorce her, but she may divorce him.

§ 9. A man who marries shall be exempt from any draft or other military service for one year thereafter, and his employer may not require him to travel on business for said one year (Deut. 24:5).

And this is bad? Why?

§ 11. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed, he must marry her, unless the virgin's father does not approve, in which case the man shall pay the father an appropriate fine. The courts of this State shall lack subject-matter jurisdiction to review the father's discretion in the matter. (Ex. 22:16-17)

Once again, at that time when survival was difficult, a man marrying a woman means that the man has undertaken the responsibility to provide for her.

Very interesting, Mike. Great post! One correction though... Laban switched Leah for Rachel. Not Lot.
You are right of course. Sorry.

And thank you.

I think it was a typo, Mike, because just before that you were talking about Lot. You had Lot on the mind! (no pun intended) Good to see you. Hope your day is wonderful.

§ 1. Marriage shall be defined as the union of one man and one or more wives and concubines (2 Sam. 5:13), including rape victims (Deut. 22:28-29), POW sex slaves (Numbers 31:18,Deut. 21:10-14), and daughters purchased from other men (Exodus 21:7-11).

I know I am wasting my time. as I said marrying them means you are now undertaking the responsibility of providing them for the rest of your life.

Although the Torah allows multiple wives it was usually done for a specific reason. Abraham married Hager because Sarah, they thought, couldn't have children.

Jacob married Leah, because was tricked. He wanted to marry Rachel, and Lot switched them.

• It was intended to avoid potential infighting between rival wives,3 which may also lead to the transgression of a number of biblical violations.4
  • Rabbi Gershom was concerned lest the husband be unable to provide properly for all his wives (especially during the difficult times of exile).5
    The ban is intended to avoid the inherent rivalry and hatred between rival wives
  • There is a concern that a man may marry two wives in different locations, which may lead to forbidden relationships between offspring.6
  • While it has been suggested that it was adopted from Christian practice and laws, to avoid Christian attacks against Jews who act otherwise,7 this argument has been assailed by many other halachic authorities.

§ 4. No marriage shall be valid if it involves a minister and any woman except a virgin of the same ethnicity (Lev. 21:13-14).

That's true a Jewish priest, a Kohen, is supposed to only marry a virgin. Why do you care? Do you wish to marry a Jewish priest?

§ 6. If two brothers live together, and one of them dies, the other shall be required to marry the deceased's widow, unless an appropriate ceremony is performed (Deut. 25:5-10).

That is true. The point of this is that the woman will have someone to take care of her. At that time survival was difficult.

If a brother dies, the other brother is supposed to marry her and take care of her, however, if they don't want to get married they don't have to.

§ 7. It shall be a capital offense for a woman to represent inaccurately that she will be a virgin on her wedding night. No corresponding law shall be enacted to apply to men. A woman accused under this section shall be guilty until proved innocent. If her husband falsely accuses her under this section, he shall be assessed a fine, payable to her father, and may never divorce her. (Deut. 22:13-21)

If she is accused falsely the man pays a price. Marriage was considered a responsibility to provide for the person. If she is accused falsely he many never divorce her, but she may divorce him.

§ 9. A man who marries shall be exempt from any draft or other military service for one year thereafter, and his employer may not require him to travel on business for said one year (Deut. 24:5).

And this is bad? Why?

§ 11. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed, he must marry her, unless the virgin's father does not approve, in which case the man shall pay the father an appropriate fine. The courts of this State shall lack subject-matter jurisdiction to review the father's discretion in the matter. (Ex. 22:16-17)

Once again, at that time when survival was difficult, a man marrying a woman means that the man has undertaken the responsibility to provide for her.

Very interesting, Mike. Great post! One correction though... Laban switched Leah for Rachel. Not Lot.

And thank you.

I think it was a typo, Mike, because just before that you were talking about Lot. You had Lot on the mind! (no pun intended) Good to see you. Hope your day is wonderful.
That's what I was thinking too, but I didn't want to make excuses.

Biblical marriage involves multiple wives whores and concubines. Stop trying to deny what is in the BuyBull.

BiblicalMarriage.png

This chart explains what a Bible based marriage is. Stop trying to deny what the BuyBull says.

pwned_DH.jpg

You got owned and owned big time Mr Zionist scum.

And this is bad? Why?

And thank you.

The man who created this thread is demon possessed. When we're dealing with demon possessed people on a thread such as this one? A spirit of confusion can sometimes effect the atmosphere. I've seen it happen before. He is so full of demons that it has the potential to temporarily bring confusion to those who are reading the nonsense he's posting. I knew you knew it was Laban. Have a great night.

BiblicalMarriage.png

pwned_DH.jpg

No he didn't. You need deliverance. You won't get it unless you want it. You can continue to serve the devil and lose your own mind (you are well on your way) or you can repent and call on the LORD to save you. It's your choice and no one else's. Choose life. (Hell has no exits).

Christians have now used the Bible to legitimize wife beating. They call it Christian Domestic Discipline and here is one of their disgusting website. Welcome to CDD

This shows just how cowardly and misogynistic Christianity truly is.

BiblicalMarriage.png

pwned_DH.jpg

No he didn't. You need deliverance. You won't get it unless you want it. You can continue to serve the devil and lose your own mind (you are well on your way) or you can repent and call on the LORD to save you. It's your choice and no one else's. Choose life. (Hell has no exits).

You need to admit that your god is a filthy evil bastard and your BuyBull is evil bullshit.

BiblicalMarriage.png

pwned_DH.jpg

You need to admit that your god is a filthy evil bastard and your BuyBull is evil bullshit.
Actually no we don't.

You are one sick fucker.

And this is bad? Why?

And thank you.

I believe Laban was Jacob's uncle.

Obviously, not a very good uncle.

And this is bad? Why?

And thank you.

The man who created this thread is demon possessed. When we're dealing with demon possessed people on a thread such as this one? A spirit of confusion can sometimes effect the atmosphere. I've seen it happen before. He is so full of demons that it has the potential to temporarily bring confusion to those who are reading the nonsense he's posting. I knew you knew it was Laban. Have a great night.

I got your demon possessed.

evangelical-worship351.jpg

Look at these morons worshiping the demon Jehovah and his side kick Jesus.

BiblicalMarriage.png

pwned_DH.jpg

deliverance

BiblicalMarriage.png

pwned_DH.jpg

Actually no we don't.

You are one sick fucker.

I think it is time to give you a lesson in the 7 deadly sins sinner and why you and your Christer buddies are guilty of all or post of them.

Let's start with GREED

You Christers are pro corporation and you vote Republican. You complain about taxes and paying your fair share. You support greed.

GLUTTONY
Proverbs-23-2.jpg

Christians are fat as hell. The more hardcore they are the fatter they are.

SLOTH
jerry_falwell.jpg

Hardcore Christian fat ass Jerry Falwell sat and ate like a slothful pig.

PRIDE
godgunssouthernpride.jpg

You puff your chests and tell everyone that you are born again and everyone else is going to hell. Your pride will put you in hell.

ENVY
You Christians are a jealous lot. The liberal blue state beat you economically and you hate it.

WRATH
You filthy bastards say hateful things about the president because he showed up Bush. You lie about Obama because you are so full of hate. I hope he rounds you pigs up and cages you.

LUST
The states with the most Christians have the highest divorce rates, most teen pregnancies, highest STD rates. Bristol Palin's slut behavior is one example. She was raised to be a Christian.

Forum List

Back