Bible most shoplifted book of all time

Why does luddy post topics that are anti-religion? I am not a christian but i dont hate them, you and few other liberals on this board go out of your way to attack christians, dont deny it, so why do you hate god?

This topic is not anti-religion. In fact, it's extremely pro-Christianity to the extent that it serves as another proof that Luddly is an extremist right-wing conservatard that hates strong, independent womyn and wants lybyrylysm, and fymynysm along with it, to die out.

Hyr OP is merely a copy and paste of an article that is overtly pro-Bible, and thus anti-reason. She has not criticized it, and thus leaves standing the article's criticism of those that steal the Bible--presumably with the intention of burning it--which gives the impression that she believes that churches and their hateful books should be protected, rather than vandalized and/or banned.

Luddly is trolling you, NLT. She's a fundamentalist Christ-stain that won't stop until everyone here has come to hate the true enlightened lybyryls here, the ones that have rejected all religion as false, backwards, and bigoted.

Oh dang.

You outted me.

An admission of guilt at last.

Once again, I have been proven correct. The latest in my unending string of victories.

:cuckoo:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/20/books/review/Rabb-t.html

irony-4_zpsc8a636df.jpg

Good.

As a teen I rolled a joint with a bible page. First of all it was awful. Worst joint ever. And now I feel sick to my stomach that I ever thought it was okay to do that in the first place.

Qur'ans are probably better for rolling into joints. ...Hashassins and all that. :)

Mormons send out gazillions of theirs as well. And, as a kid, I remember our church giving children little white New Testaments.

I hadn't thought of it but you may well be right that the stolen copies are the most expensive ones.

Good job they didn't give children the old testament...it would have frightened them to death!

Temple of the Dog

Oddly, I feel intrigued that a sacrament could be an item of desire, and hence, ironically, hype religion among our otherwise cynical masses.

However, maybe this stat is an omen too. I would feel better if I read about the distribution of Braille Bibles among Southern Baptists. Southern Baptists are very evocative in their faith, and marketing Braille Bibles in such a community makes me feel inherently more optimistic about sacrament availability.

Perhaps this issue is related to ideas about 'divinity marketing' itself.

:biggrin:

toxic.jpg

Forum List

Back