Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed

And also in this verse Jesus spoke of the Prophet Muhammad who follow and teach the people about him.

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

The verse you quoted does not refer to Muhammad. First, the word “Comforter” and the phrase “Spirit of Truth” are the same thing; one is simple a poetic repetition of the other. This type of repetition was commonly used by Jewish writers, especially the Old Testament authors. Second, the words “spirit of truth” do not suggest a man, but rather an incorporeal presence such as the Holy Ghost. Besides, you were a little careless in your Bible reading. On your way to John 15:26 you skipped right over John 14:26 which clearly identifies who the Comforter is:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" (John 14:26, KJV).

You really need to be more careful when you quote the Bible. By selecting only certain verses while ignoring others, you lose the ability to properly understand the scriptures. Unfortunately, when you make a mistake your own credibility comes into question.

Finally, you say that Muhammad was the prophesied Comforter who would teach the people about Jesus. I submit that you are being disingenuous on this point. It is axiomatic that Christ, who claimed to be the Son of God, would never send a representative – neither spirit nor man – who would preach against His Divine birth. Yet the Qur'an, which was purportedly written by Muhammad, is full of verses which deny and ridicule this basic Christian tenant. Here are a few examples from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir translation):

[4.171] O followers of the Book! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against Allah, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Isa [Jesus] son of Marium is only an apostle of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Marium and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His apostles, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.

[5.75] The Messiah, son of Marium is but an apostle; apostles before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food. See how We make the communications clear to them, then behold, how they are turned away.

[6.100] And they make the jinn associates with Allah, while He created them, and they falsely attribute to Him sons and daughters without knowledge; glory be to Him, and highly exalted is He above what they ascribe (to Him).

[6.101] Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.

[9.30] And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

[9.31] They have taken their doctors of law and their monks for lords besides Allah, and (also) the Messiah son of Marium and they were enjoined that they should serve one God only, there is no god but He; far from His glory be what they set up (with Him).

[10.68] They say: Allah has taken a son (to Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; you have no authority for this; do you say against Allah what you do not know?

[17.111] And say: (All) praise is due to Allah, Who has not taken a son and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper to save Him from disgrace; and proclaim His greatness magnifying (Him).

[18.4] And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son.

Marium – Surah 19

[19.35] It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a ! son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is.

[19.92] And it is not worthy of the Beneficent God that He should take (to Himself) a son.

[21.26] And they say: The Beneficent God has taken to Himself a ! son. Glory be to Him. Nay! they are honored servants.

[23.91] Never did Allah take to Himself a son, and never was there with him any (other) god-- in that case would each god have certainly taken away what he created, and some of them would certainly have overpowered others; glory be to Allah above what they describe!

How abou the part where the Old testament clearly mentions the name of Issac as the ine to be sacrificed by Abraham? Later on G..d instructs Abraham to kick Ishmael out of his house, where Ishmael is to roam like a wild jackass, his descendants at war with every nation. What other interpretation of the story of Abraham is there? Except for the fact that Muhammad was totally illiterate and decided to hijack Judaism and Christianity? Funny part is he MAY have gotten the Ishmael part right. After all, Muslims ARE INDEED at war with everybody aren't they? If a broken watch can be right twice in a day. so can an illiterate terrorist pedophile prophet!

How abou the part where the Old testament clearly mentions the name of Issac as the ine to be sacrificed by Abraham? Later on G..d instructs Abraham to kick Ishmael out of his house, where Ishmael is to roam like a wild jackass, his descendants at war with every nation. What other interpretation of the story of Abraham is there? Except for the fact that Muhammad was totally illiterate and decided to hijack Judaism and Christianity? Funny part is he MAY have gotten the Ishmael part right. After all, Muslims ARE INDEED at war with everybody aren't they? If a broken watch can be right twice in a day. so can an illiterate terrorist pedophile prophet!

I love the scripture you mentioned because Ishmael's personality has been passed down to his decendents.

Genesis 16:11-12
New International Version (NIV)

11 The angel of the LORD also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
for the LORD has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

Last edited:
Amazing! How stupid does one have to be to actually believe this crap?! Take a totally sane educated person, add Islam, and watch him turn into an insane irrational illogical person.

Pope Benedict seems stupid enough.
Other wise Vatican wouldn't have contacted Turkey to examine the document.
You would first have to believe the pope and vatican are the soul authority on the Bible. I don't.

You don't get any better than the Vatican when it comes to judging ancient writings. The Vatican library is number one in the world when it comes to their collection and the experts they have on-call.

BTW, I agree, if we're talking 'soul' authority, that would be Don Cornelius, RIP.

Last edited:
Amazing! How stupid does one have to be to actually believe this crap?! Take a totally sane educated person, add Islam, and watch him turn into an insane irrational illogical person.

Pope Benedict seems stupid enough.
Other wise Vatican wouldn't have contacted Turkey to examine the document.

yeah, they should take your word for it.

:rofl:

of course they'd want to authenticate it. they know what religions do to make things fit prophesies.

It's a forgery and they know it or they would have had the whole world looking at this thing to verify it. I'd be surprised if the actually allow the Vatican to look at it cause they know it will be exposed as a hoax. They will say it's too valuable and holy and keep it away from experts who aren't on their payroll.

Last edited:
In my previous post, I referred to the Virgin Birth is being a tenant of the Christian faith. I obviously meant to say tenet rather than tenant. Apparently the spelling police were sound asleep.

My apologies.

And also in this verse Jesus spoke of the Prophet Muhammad who follow and teach the people about him.

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

You are Projecting Sunni Man.

John Chapter 15

15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes

15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Defenders Notes

15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Defenders Notes

15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

The Holy Bible

We are playing "Favorite Biblical verses" today?

Can I play too?

Here is one of mine from the KJV

Matthew 9:9
And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

Guess why this is my favorite Biblical verse, whydoncha!

Can I play too?

And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

Because you are a mindless idiot. :eusa_drool:

Can I play too?

So you figured it out and became angry?

Yep, The book of Matthew is not a testimonial of Matthew!

Last edited:

Can I play too?

I'm not angry at you. You asked Someone to guess. I didn't have to. It is not my problem that the answer to your challenge was so obvious. :lol:

I'm not angry at you. You asked Someone to guess. I didn't have to. It is not my problem that the answer to your challenge was so obvious. :lol:

But you did not answer the challenge correctly.

You posted an insult to me because you are overly sensitive about your religion.

Too bad Muhammed only testified of lies. He highjacked the already existing Arab pagan moon god "Allah" that was already being worshiped at Mecca and made it his own god.
Don't tell a muslim the truth about the pedophile mohammed, their heads exlode, it is quite hilarious.

Can I play too?

You are either a tax collector who feels the need to be forgiven or your real name is Matthew.

Bad news for you... if you're a tax collector in today's world.... hang it up, all is lost. :lol: j/k

Immie

Can I play too?

You are either a tax collector who feels the need to be forgiven or your real name is Matthew.

Bad news for you... if you're a tax collector in today's world.... hang it up, all is lost. :lol: j/k

Immie

I see.

Posting the answer does not help you.

Can I play too?

Immie

I see.

I actually had not read your reply to the following posts so I had not seen your answer.

However, you are incorrect in regards to your statement, but I doubt that matters to you. That is and was a style of writing. The Apostle John did the same thing in his Gospel.

Nice try though... tax collector.

Immie

Immie

I see.

I actually had not read your reply to the following posts so I had not seen your answer.

However, you are incorrect in regards to your statement, but I doubt that matters to you. That is and was a style of writing. The Apostle John did the same thing in his Gospel.

Immie

So, what you are saying is that Matthew's style of presenting a testimony includes writing about events that he later states he has no first hand knowledge about?

Actually, Mark and Luke did the same thing(writing about the birth of christ plus other events that occured before they met Jesus). John did not.

By the way--that is not a "style of writing" for an eyewitness account. But you are right, when you claim it is a style of writing.

Last edited:
I see.

Immie

So, what you are saying is that Matthew's style of presenting a testimony includes writing about events that he later states he has no first hand knowledge about?

Actually, Mark and Luke did the same thing(writing about the birth of christ plus other events that occured before they met Jesus). John did not.

By the way--that is not a "style of writing" for an eyewitness account. But you are right, when you claim it is a style of writing.

How would he not have had first hand knowledge? According to the verse you reference, he was sitting at the table, Jesus came along and called him and he got up and followed Jesus. He clearly was there. Was he in some kind of a trance?

Immie

Forum List

Back