Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed

Jesus did warn us of fasle prophets:

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them. ---Matthew 7

Sounds exactly like the murderer and pedophile Muhammed, as well as all his followers. Look at the fruits of his false religion...suicide bombers, cowardly thugs who decapitate people in their name of their false god. Nothing good has ever come from Islam, because the root of it is evil and false.

Actually I was thinking the exact same thing but I was looking more at Mathew 24:23-25

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

Clearly Jesus did foretell the comming of Mohammad,not as a Prophet but as a false Prophet.

The Bible talks about the coming of the Prophet Muhammad in:

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

There are other possible interpretations of the verse you quoted.

There are two passages in Deuteronomy which speak of a prophet to come after Moses. Here are the passages from the KJV:

“The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken [Moses speaking]” (Deuteronomy 18:15, explanatory insertion my own).

“And the Lord said unto me, I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him” (Deuteronomy 18:17-19).

Many Christians believe this prophecy is about Joshua, the successor to Moses. The verses speak of a prophet selected “from the midst of thee,” which some people interpret to mean from among those Moses was then and there addressing. If this interpretation is correct, the prophecy could not possibly apply to Muhammad who was born almost 2,000 years later. Since Joshua was in fact the successor to Moses, many Christians believe he is the one of whom the prophesy spoke.

Other Christians believe that the prophecy in Deuteronomy referred to Christ Himself. In the KJV Reference Bible which I use for research, Deuteronomy 18:3 refers to Acts 3:21-23, Matthew 21:11 and Luke 7:16 while Deuteronomy 18:17 refers to John 1:45 and John 17:8. All these verses claim Christ to be the prophet. For the sake of brevity, I will cite only one of these passages:

“And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people” (Acts 3:21-23).

My own personal opinion is that the prophet referred to in Deuteronomy was Joshua. Considering the Bible in its entirety, this makes the most sense to me.

Bottom line is this whole crap about Judaism or Christianity mentioning Mohammad is just that...CRAP...made up by Muslims to legitimize a religion created by a terroririst pedophile mass murdering illiterate theif called Mohammad. Their religion is built on total lies and falsehods and has nothing to stand on, that's why they get all Neanderthal when one questions it, or says something about their terrorist prophet, or burns the Koran.

My own personal opinion is that the prophet referred to in Deuteronomy was Joshua. Considering the Bible in its entirety, this makes the most sense to me.
And you very well could be correct.

But the verse does leave much to the readers interpretation.

Which will be no doubt tempered by the expositors agenda in the first place. :cool:

Bottom line is this whole crap about Judaism or Christianity mentioning Mohammad is just that...CRAP...made up by Muslims to legitimize a religion created by a terroririst pedophile mass murdering illiterate theif called Mohammad. Their religion is built on total lies and falsehods and has nothing to stand on, that's why they get all Neanderthal when one questions it, or says something about their terrorist prophet, or burns the Koran.

The truth is music to my ears ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

That's talking about Christ.

That's talking about Christ.

Well Christ or as The Professor pointed out it could be about Joshua, but IMHO it wasn't talking about Mohammad. If that is the only link Mohammad could come up with to place himself as prophesied in the Bible it's weak to non exsistant. Christ was proven through the fulfillment of many prophecy's, not just one vague one. If Mohammad was the all important last and the seal of the prophets you'd think he'd be mentioned all over the place with many things to fulfill.

Jesus makes it abundantly clear that all things are completed in him and that those coming after him should be under suspicion as false. That is not to say that there wouldn't be holy people After Christ(IE the saints), but nobody claiming to be what mohammad is supposed to be. If it doesn't line up with the Bible and most improtatnly Christ, it's wrong. Mohammad didn't line up with anything other then prove himself false by his actions. If you compare the life of Christ with the Life of Mohammad, there is a glaring difference. Christ will come back as a conquerer but when he does there will be no doubt as to who he is and what he's here for.

Not!!

This, as you said, is truth. Mohammed was a child raping lying pedophile.

Jesus said that Muhammad couldn't come to comfort the people until after he was gone.

John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."

Interesting archeological find.

Ironic that we have to have a theology debate now.

No doubt people whose underlying faith is challenged by this will cast it off as illegitimate while clinging to tenants of their own faith that are laid out on similar archeological finds.

Jesus said that Muhammad couldn't come to comfort the people until after he was gone.

John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."
Jesus was talking about the Holy Ghost. Jesus did mention muhammed the rapist when he warned against false prophets.

He was referring to the Holy Spirit as the comforter, not Mohammad. It did come shorly after Christs ascention. We know this as Pentecost.

WHAT HAPPENED ON PENTECOST?

Ten days after Jesus ascended into heaven, the twelve apostles, Jesus' mother and family, and many other of His disciples gathered together in Jerusalem for the Jewish harvest festival that was celebrated on the fiftieth day after Passover. While they were indoors praying, a sound like that of a rushing wind filled the house and tongues of fire descended and rested over each of their heads. This was the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on human flesh promised by God through the prophet Joel (Joel 2:28-29). The disciples were suddenly empowered to proclaim the gospel of the risen Christ. They went out into the streets of Jerusalem and began preaching to the crowds gathered for the festival. Not only did the disciples preach with boldness and vigor, but by a miracle of the Holy Spirit they spoke in the native languages of the people present, many who had come from all corners of the Roman Empire. This created a sensation. The apostle Peter seized the moment and addressed the crowd, preaching to them about Jesus' death and resurrection for the forgiveness of sins. The result was that about three thousand converts were baptized that day. (You can read the Biblical account of Pentecost in Acts 2:1-41).

Pentecost IS PENTECOST?

No doubt people whose underlying faith is challenged by this will cast it off as illegitimate while clinging to tenants of their own faith that are laid out on similar archeological finds.

I don't have a problem with them testing it, but much like the James Ostuary, it will be proven to be a forgery. There is a big market for this stuff especially since the dead sea scrolls were found. If I didn't react with suspicion I'd be an Idiot. BTW My faith is based not on archeological finds but purely on faith.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

As much as Sunni Man and I are on opposite sides of the fence, I think he will tell you he feels the same way.

James Ossuary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And also in this verse Jesus spoke of the Prophet Muhammad who follow and teach the people about him.

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

Last edited:
How does some one obviously adding a paper clip to these documents automatically invalidate these books?
Couldn't they be 100% authentic and someone added the paper clips last week?
WELL DUH.

Well said.

And also in this verse Jesus spoke of the Prophet Muhammad who follow and teach the people about him.

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

And again that was the Holy Spirit Not Mohammad. If Peter said in Acts2 Jesus was both Lord and Christ,having heard John 15:26 with his own ears directly from Jesus and now filled with the Holy Spirit, there is no doubt that the comforter is the Holy Spirit. If Jesus is Christ, the Son of God and God clearly sent the Holy Spirit after Christ, why would we need to send Mohammad? The Holy Spirit is a direct link and still works today. It's like sending a Letter when you can just pick up the phone.

Acts 2: 4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance

Acts 2:11Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Acts 2: 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Last edited:

Too bad Muhammed only testified of lies. He highjacked the already existing Arab pagan moon god "Allah" that was already being worshiped at Mecca and made it his own god.

Forum List

Back