Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed

Based on your statement; you are the arrogent person, and have no idea what you are talking about.

I was a devout Christian for many years.

With an open mind I started studying Islam; and eventually converted. :cool:

I don't think your were devout in your belief in Christ or you would not have converted. I think you were probably very religious which isn't exactly the same thing. This is good because in a Christian point of view Knowing Christ and then denying him is a big no no. I'm not sure you ever knew Christ or like I said, you would have been 100% convinced he is the son of God and never would have converted. I don't understand how you can follow a man like Mohammad who was clearly violent in nature over Someone who preached non violence, but that's your call if it fits your life. You can always come back to Christianity no problem, should Islam not turn out to be all you thought it would be.

You can always come back to Christianity no problem, should Islam not turn out to be all you thought it would be.
Well one can do this in western countries no problem, in Islamic countries on the other hand , converting to Islam is a one way ticket ...
Islam for life , or else you get the axe (Literally).<coughs> Religion of peace indeed.

Your right I assumed he was American. It would take a life changing event for him to come back if he lives in a Muslim country because they will kill him, but if he did actually know Christ this is something he would be prepared to do.

I don't think your were devout in your belief in Christ or you would not have converted. I think you were probably very religious which isn't exactly the same thing. This is good because in a Christian point of view Knowing Christ and then denying him is a big no no. I'm not sure you ever knew Christ or like I said, you would have been 100% convinced he is the son of God and never would have converted. I don't understand how you can follow a man like Mohammad who was clearly violent in nature over Someone who preached non violence, but that's your call if it fits your life. You can always come back to Christianity no problem, should Islam not turn out to be all you thought it would be.

You can always come back to Christianity no problem, should Islam not turn out to be all you thought it would be.
Well one can do this in western countries no problem, in Islamic countries on the other hand , converting to Islam is a one way ticket ...
Islam for life , or else you get the axe (Literally).<coughs> Religion of peace indeed.

Your right I assumed he was American. It would take a life changing event for him to come back if he lives in a Muslim country because they will kill him, but if he did actually know Christ this is something he would be prepared to do.

Yeah , I assume he's American also...

BTW,

It would take a life changing event for him to come back if he lives in a Muslim country because they will kill him, but if he did actually know Christ this is something he would be prepared to do.
See, that's why I have a problem with 'Big religion' in general ...
Wouldn't Christ rather he would stay alive and be Muslim then risk his life to become a Christian ?

It would take a life changing event for him to come back if he lives in a Muslim country because they will kill him, but if he did actually know Christ this is something he would be prepared to do.
See, that's why I have a problem with 'Big religion' in general ...
Wouldn't Christ rather he would stay alive and be Muslim then risk his life to become a Christian ?

Mark 10:32-33 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Christ holds the keys of life and death. His death and resurrection have guaranteed us all that though we will die in our mortal bodies, we will rise in Immortality. Both the just and the unjust.

Everyone in mortality has a time appointed to them to die. If it's their time to die, why would Christ prefer them to stay Muslim and live a few more years in mortality when He has a greater prize in Immortality prepared for him?

Christ holds the keys of life and death. His death and resurrection have guaranteed us all that though we will die in our mortal bodies, we will rise in Immortality. Both the just and the unjust.

Everyone in mortality has a time appointed to them to die. If it's their time to die, why would Christ prefer them to stay Muslim and live a few more years in mortality when He has a greater prize in Immortality prepared for him?

Are you serious ?
Are you saying that Christ would rather have you die and turn Christian then stay alive as a member of a different religion ?
Your argument before was that religious people don't follow with blind faith, isn't your current statement proves they kind of do ?

I'm sorry but from everything I heard about Christ,I gather he was a really great guy. From what I heard about him , he would never ask you to sacrifice your life, he would understand you didn't have a choice.

Mark 10:32-33 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

So basically , if you don't join my club too bad for you.
You don't see a problem with that ?

And it does sound a bit vengeful, if you believe in me you will be fine , if you don't I'll settle the score when you die, this doesn't sound like Christ either.

And it does sound a bit vengeful, if you believe in me you will be fine , if you don't I'll settle the score when you die, this doesn't sound like Christ either.

Christ said it. BTW I made a mistake. It's Mathew 10:32 not Mark.

Luke also has Jesus saying the same thing Luke 12:8-10

8Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

9But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

10And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Sometimes that means we risk our lives as did the Apostles. Jesus sacrificed his life for us why should we not for his sake? To say differently would be bearing fasle witness or lying. While Peter did deny Christ Three times before the cock crowed, Peter didn't have the infilling of the Holy Spirit as of yet. You get a completely different Peter after Pentecost.

Last edited:
Here's the $24000.00 question. Why should confessing your religion, no matter what it is, be a death sentence? I think That is a much bigger question. Why can't a Muslim leave Islam peacefully to follow another religion without worrying about being killed? There is a case in Iran now where a man is to be executed for being a Christian. Why does this man have to die because he decided to take a different path? In Christianity you can leave without being killed, you only have to worry about judgement day when you stand before God and are judged. I think that's preferable to being judged by men on earth who can be corrupt and who don't know your heart don't you?

ARTICLE:
An Israeli press report is stating that Iran has put off the execution of brother Youcef. We are working to confirm this information. It states that Youcef was set to be executed today and that they have delayed it. But they have not said how long it has been delayed. Please continue to pray, tweet and contact your government officials.

If this is a fact then Iran has done two things; 1. They have acknowledged that he is under the death sentence for apostasy. 2. They have acknowledge that an execution order was signed.

But it only states that the execution was delayed not cancelled. We need to continue to earnestly pray. They did not announce that the execution was to take place today so they may execute him any other day since they state it was merely delayed. Please pray and pass the word to others to do the same.

Youcef and his family are both doing well by the grace of God. They are remaining faithful to Christ and standing strong in Him.

Execution May Be Delayed | Present Truth Ministries

Last edited:

Such a dark translation, Wolverine.

He is simply telling me to let my light shine. Don't hide the fact that you follow Christ.
Don't deny that you know Him when with other people.
If you deny Him to men, He will deny you to the Father.

There is one thing the Qu'ran does that the entire Bible does not.

It tells believers how to deal with non-believers.

It describes non-believers as people whose hearts Allah shut to the truths of the Holy Qu'ran!

It also describes them as people that lie to the muslim, then laugh behind their backs.

It also divides the non-believers into groups. There are the people of the book (Jews and Christians) and then those others (Atheists and Polytheists. How I get lumped in with the Hindis is beyond me!)

Then it tells you how to treat them. Emphasis on the "TREATMENT"

I wonder, sometimes, is the difference in treatment due to the work and recognition of the Qu'ran to imitate the Bible and Torah. It makes sense for the "people of the book" to adopt Islam more readily than say an atheist or polytheist who probably doubt the miracles or have a different text they refer to in the place of the Torah or Bible(or any other Holy text of this group.)

Here's the $24000.00 question. Why should confessing your religion, no matter what it is, be a death sentence? I think That is a much bigger question. Why can't a Muslim leave Islam peacefully to follow another religion without worrying about being killed? There is a case in Iran now where a man is to be executed for being a Christian. Why does this man have to die because he decided to take a different path? In Christianity you can leave without being killed, you only have to worry about judgement day when you stand before God and are judged. I think that's preferable to being judged by men on earth who can be corrupt and who don't know your heart don't you?

ARTICLE:
An Israeli press report is stating that Iran has put off the execution of brother Youcef. We are working to confirm this information. It states that Youcef was set to be executed today and that they have delayed it. But they have not said how long it has been delayed. Please continue to pray, tweet and contact your government officials.

If this is a fact then Iran has done two things; 1. They have acknowledged that he is under the death sentence for apostasy. 2. They have acknowledge that an execution order was signed.

But it only states that the execution was delayed not cancelled. We need to continue to earnestly pray. They did not announce that the execution was to take place today so they may execute him any other day since they state it was merely delayed. Please pray and pass the word to others to do the same.

Youcef and his family are both doing well by the grace of God. They are remaining faithful to Christ and standing strong in Him.

Execution May Be Delayed | Present Truth Ministries

Here's the $24000.00 question. Why should confessing your religion, no matter what it is, be a death sentence?

The answer is really simple ...
Death penalty for leaving a religion is implemented to discourage people from leaving the religion.

That is why I think all religions are a big hoax ...
Why would all the religions try so hard to discourage people from leaving it.

The Bible talks about the coming of the Prophet Muhammad in:

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

thats your interpretation Sunni....it was in the Old Testament.....it could have meant Jesus also.....it just as well could have meant Alfred E. Newman....25 people will look at that and interpret it 25 different ways.......such is the Bible....

Forum List

Back