Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed

Police took it from a smuggler-network.

48792.jpg

Some donkey sacrificed it's ass hide for that thing.

Those paper clips don't look very first century to me! :lol:

Amazing! How stupid does one have to be to actually believe this crap?! Take a totally sane educated person, add Islam, and watch him turn into an insane irrational illogical person.

Amazing! How stupid does one have to be to actually believe this crap?! Take a totally sane educated person, add Islam, and watch him turn into an insane irrational illogical person.

Pope Benedict seems stupid enough.
Other wise Vatican wouldn't have contacted Turkey to examine the document.

Okay, I really don't know the Bible so much.

What did Jesus predict would happen because of this coming?

Some donkey sacrificed it's ass hide for that thing.

Those paper clips don't look very first century to me! :lol:

It's not paper. It is animal leather.

Since when is a donkey's ass hide made out of paper? :confused:

Inquiring minds want to know.

You clearly missed that someone has paperclipped the paged down. If this were a treasured relic that would not have happend.

This thread is an epic FAIL!

Last edited:
And the next Joseph Smith has reared his head.

Does it also tell of the Angel Moroni?

Immie

Pope Benedict seems stupid enough.
Other wise Vatican wouldn't have contacted Turkey to examine the document.
You would first have to believe the pope and vatican are the soul authority on the Bible. I don't.

The Bible talks about the coming of the Prophet Muhammad in:

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

Will Christians accept the pope's view of this book, as they accepted a pope's approval of the current bible? So many books were banned from the present bible ... who knows which might be true?

There's no evidence WHATSOVER that ANY bible mentions the name of the terrorist pedophile thief prophet of Islam. Let's see the exact words / phrase / verse? It's on existent. I bet it's more of this made up Musim shit like the first note ve has a Mo in it somewhere and then the middle of the page has a ham, and somewhere in the last verse theres a MUD. you know that the illiterate prophet of Islam couldn't get the old testament right. He mistakenly said that Ishmael was the child that Abraham wanted to sacrifice, and that's just one of many mistakes their terrorist prophet made in the process of creating this religion.

Jesus did warn us of fasle prophets:

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them. ---Matthew 7

Sounds exactly like the murderer and pedophile Muhammed, as well as all his followers. Look at the fruits of his false religion...suicide bombers, cowardly thugs who decapitate people in their name of their false god. Nothing good has ever come from Islam, because the root of it is evil and false.

Books were not bound in this way until the fifth century, according to historical record. This just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back