Bible Fact Quiz

You ask why to I care. OK here's a few reasons.

1. The followers of the God of Abraham are a major cause of all the wars and suffering in the world.

2. Faith is bullshit because it allows you morons to ignore reality and believe in something that you know damn well is a lie.

3. If what I say offends Mudslimes and Christards then I am doing my job.

4. I mock the beliefs and the behaviors of Christians and Muslims because they are in a large part repsonsible for fucking up the world.

5. Christians used their filthy Bible to justify slavery and the holocaust of slavery was one of the saddest and most evil periods in recorded history.

6. The god of Abraham is the most evil villain in the history of mankind. His followers are his evil doers.
1. Untrue.....you yourself are responsible for at least six....

2. Faith is demonstrably less bullshit than your posts....

3. you actually have no job....

4. You mock because you are ignorant of those beliefs.....

5. No one has ever justified slavery (see #4)

6. Cannot be true, because Obama is the most evil villain in the history of mankind. Are you one of his evil followers?....

1. The followers of the God of Abraham are a major cause of all the wars and suffering in the world.

2. Faith is bullshit because it allows you morons to ignore reality and believe in something that you know damn well is a lie.

4. I mock the beliefs and the behaviors of Christians and Muslims because they are in a large part repsonsible for fucking up the world.

5. Christians used their filthy Bible to justify slavery and the holocaust of slavery was one of the saddest and most evil periods in recorded history.

6. The god of Abraham is the most evil villain in the history of mankind. His followers are his evil doers.

6. Cannot be true, because Obama is the most evil villain in the history of mankind. Are you one of his evil followers?....
obama is the most evil? In history?

I hope that's a joke, cuz I think it was one of the Khans that when he came to a walled city, he would gather the locals, kill them all, and use the bodies to build a ramp up the walls.

then there's stalin, hitler, pol pot and fdr

1. Hitler was a Christian and look at the war he started and look at the goat fuckers in the Middle East. Vietnam was Christians fighting the "godless" commies. For you to say that I am responsible for 6 wars tells me that I need to send you cancer. Congratulations loser. You now have cancer.

2. Faith is as fucked up as you are.

b34a9eaa8f7c2cb855ef6fc909261b52.jpg

3. I have no job? My dog doesn't have a job. Maybe you can give him a job... a blow job/

4. Sorry asshole, I know all about the bullshit beliefs of you and your mass of brain dead hypocrites. I'm a biblical scholar and you are my bitch. How do you like it BITCH!

5. You lied and said, "No one has ever justified slavery". Jesus justified slavery you lying sack of shit.

jesusonbeatings.png

6. You lie and say that Obama is the most evil villain in the history of mankind. Excuse me, you cross-burning hatriot, but aren't you late for your Flat Earth Society meeting?

Congratulations, you are now officially one of Fat Bastardo's bitches.

1. How long can a person survive without oxygen?

D. Three days.

2. What causes some goats to be striped or spotted?

D. None of the above.

Possibly C. I always had a hard time deciphering that story.

3. How many legs do insects have?

A. Six.

4. What type of animal is a bat?

A. A bat is a mammal. It births and nurses its young.

5. Who named all the animal species?

B. Adam.

6. How big did God make the stars in Heaven?

I'll admit that I don't know this one.

7. Into what shape did God make the Earth?

B. Flat, with four corners.

8. How long did it take Noah to place at least two of each of the more than 50 million animals species on his boat?

B. Approximately 600 years, the amount of time Noah lived before the Great Flood.

9. How big did God make the sun?

A. Like the other stars, the sun is the size of countless planets combined.

10. How high above the ground is Heaven?

D. None of the above.

A. Three minutes. the rule of 3 is the average
B. Ten minutes.
C. Thirty minutes.
D. Three days.

A. An unusual pigmentation of their coats.
B. Cross-breeding with zebras and other animals with such characteristics.
C. Placing striped or spotted tree limbs in goats’ watering troughs causes their babies to be born striped or spotted.
D. None of the above.

A. Six.
B. Five.
C. Four.
D. Three.

B. A bat is a bird.
C. The Bible is silent on this subject.
D. None of the above.

A. No one. 10 thousand new species of insects are discovered each year, and each lacks any name under any culture.
B. Adam.
C. The naming occurred over many years. and continues.
D. None of the above.

A. Stars are at least the size of planets.
B. Stars are typically the size of two large planets.
C. Stars dwarf the size of planets.
D. Stars are tiny little objects of light, so small that every star in the universe could easily fall onto the ground of Earth.
define stars. looking up into the sky, most things are called stars, some we can tell are planets

A. Round.
C. Oval; basically egg-shaped. the spin makes us thicker in the middle
D. None of the above.

8. How long did it take Noah to place at least two of each of the more than 50 million animals species on his boat?

A. Trick question. It would be impossible to place over 100 million animals on a single boat, even with the technology of today, especially since the various species are indigenous to habitats that uniquely exist throughout the seven continents.
B. Approximately 600 years, the amount of time Noah lived before the Great Flood.
C. A single day, meaning an average of 1,157 animals boarded the boat every second.
D. None of the above.
poor question since you are counting sea life

B. The sun is roughly equal in size to the Earth.
C. The sun is about twice the size of the Earth.
D. Our eyes don’t deceive us. The sun is no bigger than it appears when we look up. In fact, it is so small that a single cloud could prevent it from bringing any light to the earth.
no correct answer listed

A. Heaven exists independently of our perceptions of height and distance. It is a place we cannot imagine.
B. Heaven is, at most, a few hundred feet above the ground, because people building towers before the discovery of electricity almost reached it.
C. Heaven is billions of miles beyond the Earth, and is beyond even the stars above.
D. None of the above.

not a believer, just having some fun

Two Thumbs a non believer posted some answers and in the real world he got all the answers right but God has other answers. Here is what God says is correct.

Correct Answer: D (Three days.) “Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights” (Jonah 1:17).

Correct Answer: C (Placing striped or spotted tree limbs in goats’ watering troughs causes their babies to be born striped or spotted.) “And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut [sic] tree; and pilled white stakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods. And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink. And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted” (Genesis 30:37-39).

Correct Answer: C (Four.) “Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind. But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you” (Leviticus 11:22-23).

Correct Answer: B (A bat is a bird.) “And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, . . . and the bat” (Leviticus 11:13-19).

Corect Answer: B (Adam.) “And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof” (Genesis 2:19).

Correct Answer: D (Stars are tiny little objects of light, so small that every star in the universe could easily fall onto the ground of Earth.) “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind” (Revelation 6:13). “And [the red dragon’s] tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth” (Revelation 12:4).

Correct Answer: B (Flat, with four corners.) “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth” (Revelation 7:1). “And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth” (Isaiah 11:12). “And the devil taking [Jesus] up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time” (Luke 4:5; see also Matthew 4:8). “The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth” (Daniel 4:11).

Correct Answer: C (A single day, meaning an average of 1,157 animals boarded the boat every second [100,000,000/24hours x 60minutes x 60seconds.) “In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, and the sons of Noah, and Noah’s wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort” (Genesis 7:13-14).

Correct Answer: D (Our eyes don’t deceive us. The sun is no bigger than it appears when we look up. In fact, it is so small that a single cloud could prevent it from bringing any light to the earth.) “And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light” (Ezekiel 32:7).

Answer: B (Heaven is, at most, a few hundred feet above the ground, because people building towers before the discovery of electricity almost reached it.) “And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded [sic]. And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do” (Genesis 11:4-6).

There you have it you dangerous cowardly fools who suck the dick of a tyrant. You Christards make me sick!

In response to just one of your questions, There are differences in translation. In the Hebrew there is a difference between the jumping Legs which look different from the other four 'feet'

Does the Bible Really Claim that Insects Only have Four Legs The Institute for Creation Research

Your references to the book of revelation mean nothing, those were dreams or 'visions' describing as you see something as you see it in a dream takes on a different meaning than reality.

I dont know all the parts of the bible that are meant to be figurative because im not a scholar like you are. But I do know a lot of it is, there is also a lot of difference in terminology and translation going back 6000 years. Adolf Hitler was a Christian and thats why he was a mass murderor ? No , it was because
he believed in a Master race and was obsessed with that. that is the reason.

The majority of Christians today are NOTHING like Adolf Hitler. If they were, Then you might have a leg to stand on. The one thing I can be sure of is you are a hateful person who spent a lot of time researching some useless questions , with loaded answers. i dont know all the truths in these matters, and Spiritual things somehow you have it all figured out. yeah right.

the godless communist Chinese government is no Paradise, POL POT and Stalin didnt have Christianity as a motive, and it wasnt Atheism either per se. Just the Human factor. Hating Christians will do you no good, something else will simply take their place, if you eliminated the concept of God entirely , people would still commit attrociteis, its in our DNA, as much as anything else. Man developed social constructs over time for a reason, they probably figured this out. I have my own beliefs, but i am sure not going to share them with you. have fun hating and being bitter, you seem to be good at it.

Christians will tell you the Bible is the final authority on everything. We cannot argue with any part of the Bible any more than we can argue with God himself! God has "laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed" (Psalm 119:4). If we disobey, we will surely fail (Matthew 7:24-25). Take this 10 question quiz to see if you've been deceived by human knowledge.

OK Christians this is an open book test and all the answers can be found in the Bible. There is no reason for why you can't give the correct answer to all 10 questions. Crack open your Bibles and learn about your lord.

bible.jpg

A. Three minutes.
B. Ten minutes.
C. Thirty minutes.
D. Three days.

A. An unusual pigmentation of their coats.
B. Cross-breeding with zebras and other animals with such characteristics.
C. Placing striped or spotted tree limbs in goats’ watering troughs causes their babies to be born striped or spotted.
D. None of the above.

A. Six.
B. Five.
C. Four.
D. Three.

B. A bat is a bird.
C. The Bible is silent on this subject.
D. None of the above.

A. No one. 10 thousand new species of insects are discovered each year, and each lacks any name under any culture.
B. Adam.
C. The naming occurred over many years.
D. None of the above.

A. Stars are at least the size of planets.
B. Stars are typically the size of two large planets.
C. Stars dwarf the size of planets.
D. Stars are tiny little objects of light, so small that every star in the universe could easily fall onto the ground of Earth.

A. Round.
C. Oval; basically egg-shaped.
D. None of the above.

A. Trick question. It would be impossible to place over 100 million animals on a single boat, even with the technology of today, especially since the various species are indigenous to habitats that uniquely exist throughout the seven continents.
C. A single day, meaning an average of 1,157 animals boarded the boat every second.
D. None of the above.

B. The sun is roughly equal in size to the Earth.
C. The sun is about twice the size of the Earth.
D. Our eyes don’t deceive us. The sun is no bigger than it appears when we look up. In fact, it is so small that a single cloud could prevent it from bringing any light to the earth.

A. Heaven exists independently of our perceptions of height and distance. It is a place we cannot imagine.
B. Heaven is, at most, a few hundred feet above the ground, because people building towers before the discovery of electricity almost reached it.
C. Heaven is billions of miles beyond the Earth, and is beyond even the stars above.
D. None of the above.

I will allow this thread to go on for a while and then I will post the Biblical answers.

Here's some Jesse for you..

Thanks for posting Jesse. He is such a blessing. I have been tuning into the Believers Convention this week. He is one of the speakers

I hope that's a joke, cuz I think it was one of the Khans that when he came to a walled city, he would gather the locals, kill them all, and use the bodies to build a ramp up the walls.

tough call......granted, they were bad......but Obama not only crippled the US economy single handed, he sat back and watched the stable governments in half the ME countries dissolve while he bargained Iraq into obtaining nuclear weapons......how can destroying a walled city stand up to that?.......

1. Hitler was a Christian and look at the war he started and look at the goat fuckers in the Middle East. Vietnam was Christians fighting the "godless" commies. For you to say that I am responsible for 6 wars tells me that I need to send you cancer. Congratulations loser. You now have cancer.

3. I have no job? My dog doesn't have a job. Maybe you can give him a job... a blow job/

4. Sorry asshole, I know all about the bullshit beliefs of you and your mass of brain dead hypocrites. I'm a biblical scholar and you are my bitch. How do you like it BITCH!

5. You lied and said, "No one has ever justified slavery". Jesus justified slavery you lying sack of shit.

6. You lie and say that Obama is the most evil villain in the history of mankind. Excuse me, you cross-burning hatriot, but aren't you late for your Flat Earth Society meeting?

Congratulations, you are now officially one of Fat Bastardo's bitches.[/QUOTE]
1 you ARE one of the goat fuckers from the Middle East...
2. you can't even think up your own words as a defense....how much more fucked up can anyone be?
3. you said this was your job......you suck at it, so I assumed you were now unemployed....at least we know there is no money in it....
4. hard to believe.....your typical biblical scholar would not be so blatantly ignorant....
5. a true Biblical scholar might not misquote the text....
Luke 12:47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked......
they might also be aware what a parable is...../snickers
6. so you stopped counting bad guys after the crusades?.....

tough call......granted, they were bad......but Obama not only crippled the US economy single handed, he sat back and watched the stable governments in half the ME countries dissolve while he bargained Iraq into obtaining nuclear weapons......how can destroying a walled city stand up to that?.......
not "a" walled city, every walled city

the devastation was so great those areas have not recovered to this day

obama is a dick, but he's not in the top 10 most evil leaders. Wilson got us into WW1, FDR WW2, Jefferson slaughtered indians and ignored treaties, HItler, Stalin, Moa, Pol Pot, Dear leader

man the list just off the top of my head puts obama in the minors

Heinrich Himmler created a state religion that was consistent with the Nazi theme. It was anything but Christian. You could be right but I don't see why Hitler would allow a perversion of what he perceived to be the one true religion. He seemed like a control freak to me.

Any thought that advocated equality was annihilated. If Hitler was a Christian then he was a really dumb one. Nobody would accuse Hitler of being dumb. Hitler advocated that the strong should survive and rule over the weak. Christianity teaches that the weak are better than the strong. Hitler wouldn't have made it to power if he would have targeted Christianity directly. There were too many Christians in Germany at that time. He had to go about it in a round about way. That's probably why people falsely believe Hitler was Christian. He never attacked Christianity. He probably kissed the asses of Christians publicly in order to keep his power. He had to do it but Christianity is diametrically opposed to the Nazi theme.

Do you even know what Nazis believed? Charles Darwin was Hitler's strongest ideological ally.

Last edited:

Congratulations, you are now officially one of Fat Bastardo's bitches.
1 you ARE one of the goat fuckers from the Middle East...
2. you can't even think up your own words as a defense....how much more fucked up can anyone be?
3. you said this was your job......you suck at it, so I assumed you were now unemployed....at least we know there is no money in it....
4. hard to believe.....your typical biblical scholar would not be so blatantly ignorant....
5. a true Biblical scholar might not misquote the text....
Luke 12:47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked......
they might also be aware what a parable is...../snickers
6. so you stopped counting bad guys after the crusades?.....

This is a really odd post.

Heinrich Himmler created a state religion that was consistent with the Nazi theme. It was anything but Christian. You could be right but I don't see why Hitler would allow a perversion of what he perceived to be the one true religion. He seemed like a control freak to me.

Any thought that advocated equality was annihilated. If Hitler was a Christian then he was a really dumb one. Nobody would accuse Hitler of being dumb. Hitler advocated that the strong should survive and rule over the weak. Christianity teaches that the weak are better than the strong. Hitler wouldn't have made it to power if he would have targeted Christianity directly. There were too many Christians in Germany at that time. He had to go about it in a round about way. That's probably why people falsely believe Hitler was Christian. He never attacked Christianity. He probably kissed the asses of Christians publicly in order to keep his power. He had to do it but Christianity is diametrically opposed to the Nazi theme.

Do you even know what Nazis believed? Charles Darwin was Hitler's strongest ideological ally.

I find it rather amusing that Christians claim that God only recognizes marriage between one woman and one man, while the Bible tells us that King David had hundreds of wives.

we-tolerate-no-one-in-our-ranks-who-attacks-the-ideas-of-christianity-our-movement-is-christian-adolf-hitler1-330x244.jpg

Need more proof that Hitler was a Christian?

quote-as-a-christian-i-have-no-duty-to-allow-myself-to-be-cheated-but-i-have-the-duty-to-be-a-fighter-adolf-hitler-85885.jpg

Not enough proof that Hitler was a Christian?

hitler.jpg

Still having doubts that Hitler was a Christian?

339.jpg

christian_hitler.jpg

I find it rather amusing that Christians claim that God only recognizes marriage between one woman and one man, while the Bible tells us that King David had hundreds of wives.

All the cults of the god of Abraham are or have been polygamists. The Muslims still are polygamists when they are not fucking goats. Some sects of Mormons still are and like Muslims they are also pedophile as are many conservative Republicans.

childmarriage.jpeg

Todays Republicans would make splendid Muslims.

we-tolerate-no-one-in-our-ranks-who-attacks-the-ideas-of-christianity-our-movement-is-christian-adolf-hitler1-330x244.jpg

quote-as-a-christian-i-have-no-duty-to-allow-myself-to-be-cheated-but-i-have-the-duty-to-be-a-fighter-adolf-hitler-85885.jpg

hitler.jpg

339.jpg

christian_hitler.jpg

These propaganda posters prove that Hitler was a political genius. Everybody knows that. How does this make him a Christian?

The Nazi philosophy was inconsistent with Judeo-Christian values. Hitler was a symbol. He had puppets doing his real work.

hitler.jpg

339.jpg

christian_hitler.jpg

These propaganda posters prove that Hitler was a political genius. Everybody knows that. How does this make him a Christian?

The Nazi philosophy was inconsistent with Judeo-Christian values. Hitler was a symbol. He had puppets doing his real work.

He attended Church as a Roman Catholic and was never excommunicated. Pope Pius worked hand in hand with Hitler to exterminate the Jews.

frabz-Hitler-was-Christian-We-Tolerate-no-one-in-our-Ranks-who-Attacks-5902fb.jpg

image017.jpg

Adolf_Hitler_Pope_Pius_XI.jpg

Pope Pius XI and Hitler

Pope Pius helped Mussolini come to power. Pope Pius XII the Holocaust Jewish Virtual Library

Davids
actually I think you mean Solomon and God did take him to task for that.......its why Israel was split into two kingdoms.....

Forum List

Back