Bias Towards Gays

Why? Because they fuck each other up the ass? Since when is a person's ability to have sex something a kid should even think about, let alone be PROUD of?

What a moron you are, and no wonder kids are fucked, if retards like you are telling them that it doesn't matter what a person does, so long as they're homos they're praiseworthy!

BTW, John Gacy was a homo. I guess his kids should be proud, too.

you seem to have missed the point.

shocker

I know that bod thinks it's "praiseworthy" to be homo, and that's pretty much all that matters.

Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

What do you think, do you think this is bias?

You guys should be focusing on school work in school, not flirting and grab ass . Gay or straight, you all will soon have bigger issues to deal with then getting picked on for being gay. Like what you will do for a living, and being the best at it. You have the whole rest of your life for drama and gay crusading.

Teens (which I assume is the age in the OP) are not well known for self-control and focus. Telling them they should focus on school and not 'flirting and grab ass' is probably an effort in futility.

Gosh, then let's just give up and let them do whatever the hell they want.

You can start with handing over your keys to teen nearest you, as well as all your money. And be sure to look disinterested when they start screwing on the streets.

Why? Because they fuck each other up the ass? Since when is a person's ability to have sex something a kid should even think about, let alone be PROUD of?

What a moron you are, and no wonder kids are fucked, if retards like you are telling them that it doesn't matter what a person does, so long as they're homos they're praiseworthy!

BTW, John Gacy was a homo. I guess his kids should be proud, too.

you seem to have missed the point.

shocker

I know that bod thinks it's "praiseworthy" to be homo, and that's pretty much all that matters.

What you look at as praiseworthy....he looks at as something not to be ashamed of

When do you expect to enter the 21st century?

Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

~Edit~ I'm sorry, I'm sick, and not in such a good mood, but look. Your going to go through bigotry, no matter what you are. Religion, Creed, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Sexual Orientation, etc etc. The key is, go through it, and complete your goals. Honestly, I could care less what people think about me, you know why? I have my goals, I will complete them, and that suits me.

Last edited by a moderator:

You complained about how "We gays take a lot of crap from straight people." What is your problem with that? You homos like "crap." You sexually penetrate it.

Lol.

You need to stay with your own friends, in the closet, and mind your own business.

You complained about how "We gays take a lot of crap from straight people." What is your problem with that? You homos like "crap." You sexually penetrate it.

Lol.

You need to stay with your own friends, in the closet, and mind your own business.

So should you.

Scintillating.

Do you find yourself thinking about homosexual intercourse often?

Lol.

So should you.

Not so. I am not queer, and I have no weak little insecurities like homosexuals have.

Lol.

So should you.

Not so. I am not queer, and I have no weak little insecurities like homosexuals have.

You are a queer because you talk about homosexuality 24 hours a day.

Scintillating.

Do you find yourself thinking about homosexual intercourse often?

Not at all. I think about homo sodomy about as much as I think about Swine Flu and the Bubonic Plague.

Lol.

Forum List

Back