biafra needs a voice, can you lend yours and save lives?

Discussion in 'Africa' started by biafran, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Tilly

Tilly Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
    Ratings:
    +19,851
    How will any of that help if they are being slaughtered?

2. biafran

biafran Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    yes they did. very proudly.
    the Britains colonized our country.

READ ABOUT THE YOUNG 20 YEARS OLD BRITISH MAN WHO BURNT HIMSELF ALIVE TO GET ATTENTION FROM BRITAIN TO STOP SUPPORTING NIGERIA IN KILLING BIAFRAN BABIES => BIAFRA HEROES DAY: BRUCE MAYROCK "THE HERO IN FLAMES" | The Biafra Herald

YET, britain stood with Nigeria to the end because of OIL IN BIAFRA (they say)

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,395
    If you are all brothers and sisters in Christ you will have to learn to work together both in spirit and within the existing government structure.

4. biafran

biafran Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. biafran

biafran Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    it's very difficult.
    all the governors in the East are very close friends of the muslims.
    if you are not their friends, you cannot get in power so they do exactly what the muslims say which is why, the governors cannot tell the soldiers to leave their states. instead they supply them what they need.

on the other hand, the elites in Biafra are either not in Nigeria or they are not concerned.
    ALL WE HAVE IS GOD AND NNAMDI KANU. NOW THEY HAVE DECLARED IPOB A TERRORIST ORGANISATION, AN OPPORTUNITY TO KILL AT SIGHT OR SHOOT AT SIGHT.

as i type , after army raid his home yesterdaty and today noone knows where Kanu is

6. biafran

biafran Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    we are doing our best bro.
    see

but the people we are struggling with have countries behind them Nigeria being the largest country in Africa . we have noone that is strong and can speak for us.

BIAFRANS RALLIED, CAMPAIGNED AND DIED FOR DOLANLD TRUMP.
    upload_2017-9-15_22-34-48.png

more proof online

But Trump will still sell fighter jets to Nigeria. we all know what Nigeria is going to do with them

7. biafran

biafran Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    we are not the ones that have the money in the country. the muslims in the north do.
    we don't have the power, they do
    we don't have the army, they do.
    how we got here, we don't know
    but we don't want to be part of Nigeria again. no sane person will agree which is why we beg those that are free to come save us. leaving us at the mercy of muslims is nothing less than extermination for all my people. gradual but steady

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,395
    Sounds like you may possibly have a president that is being paid to islamize Nigeria. Pray the Lord changes his heart if it has been hardened. That attempt to displace people off of their lands has been happening all over the world. Not much I can do for you except for ask that the holy spirit guide you and that you all get peace with as little bloodshed as possible to your people.

I met some south Sudanese children some years back whose villages were raided. They had escaped the slaughter and were taken in by a church group in Omaha that has helped educate them for they can return one day to their homeland to help lead their people. They were all very sweet people and they are now starting to return to their homes in the Sudan which is still distressed but their areas have improved. It takes time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,395
    Too many black eyes for Americans attempting to help save people in Africa. It will be up to the people there to find peace together.

10. biafran

biafran Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    our president is not paid to do so. he is sworn to do so.
    however, you are right. Holy spirit is the only one that can help us but i must say.

Buhari has no heart so we will need to create a heart for him first so that the Holy spirit can begin to change the new heart.
    i have full faith in the workings of God however, i believe also that God will manifest his works through people which is why i have decided to not be sleeping now but help my nation look for solution.