biafra needs a voice, can you lend yours and save lives?

If we remain mindful that the war is against powers and principalities not flesh and blood we can all attain that peaceful end.
i mentioned earlier that Biafrans are christians but in reality, we are mere churchgoers. in most case, worse. i consider myself just outside the bracket of "most" because i realize my poor stand in the things of God.
not to equate God's mercies and actions to our abilities to pray but am not 100% sure that the prayers that will save Biafra can be made in Biafra alone.
you people brought the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to our doorsteps. hence our spiritual fathers and now, we need your prayers and we will do the same for you
Righteous prayers are always answered. They may not always be answered the way we think they should be as we are still but frail humans with a carnal side too.

i am new here and i hope i am welcome. also, i hope am in the right section please

...if you searched for biafra on google, you will get millions of results but the simple truth and matter is this
Biafra is a Christian minority state in a country, Nigeria undergoing modern jihad and Islamisation and Biafra is struggling to be free
within the past few days alone, under the disguise of military exercise, Nigerian government has slaughtered possibly thousands of unarmed Biafrans doing everything to provoke our christian brothers to take up arms.

just a few hours ago, IPOB was declared a VIOLENT AND TERRORIST organisation.
IPOB means Indigineous people of Biafra, the very same christians fighting for freedom through peaceful matching all around the worl and other things well supported by the law.

Haven declared IPOB as violent organisation, noone knows how many lives will be lost in coming days.
i type from Biafraland and we are BEGGING THE WORLD TO COME SAVE US FROM ISLAMIST EXTERMINATORS.

the people of Biafra will be no more if the world does not act because in a country of 186 million people, only about 20 million are part of the Biafra i speak of. plus Nigeria has the strength of the army. Biafrans have nothing but hope in freedom and Biafra.

if you can lend a shoulder to cry on, it's something.
if you can lend a voice, we will appreciate.
we ask not for money but for the right to live and be free from Nigeria.

God bless you as you do your part to save Biafra.

You reached me at a good time. I watched a special on our "Vice" news channel about the incredibly cruel and stupid actions of the Nigerian Govt in the delta region. Brutally destroying the people's attempt to make a living from their own oil distillation facilities. The govt didn't care about the people, their ingenuity to survive, or the environment. They opened thousands of drums of raw petrol distillates and allowed them to flow into the ground and the rivers. Literally POISONING thousands of square miles where people live.

Did not know about their other adventures and oppression. Only that this is not the first time that people of Biafra have been hurt and ignored. I wish you well. Work with Intl Agencies and the UN for a voice. Go to Christian charities and organizations for support. The US has a full plate of its own INTERNAL chaos and international threat. Some of it from Islamic sources. But not the largest threat anymore.

God Bless.

Intl Agencies
thanks fla.
can you please give me suggestions. people that can help

I am not qualified to pick the best advocates for your safety and future. Some agencies just raise money and provide "relief". The ones you NEED are agencies (non-govt orgs NGO) that actually ADVOCATE POLITICALLY for a solution. Food and blankets are one thing. Putting REAL pressure on oppressive regimes is totally different.

Things are likely ONLY gonna change if your mates there in Nigeria put pressure on the G8 (US, Britain, France, Germany, etc) to INTERVENE on your behalf. And back down the raids and the discrimination that you are facing from an Islamist friendly govt.

You can search the web for people who KNOW how to motivate the Western govts to action. I found a couple, but I have no knowledge of how much power they have.

Christian Persecution in Nigeria | Open Doors USA

Nigeria 2016/2017

Amnesty says Nigerian military killed hundreds of minority Shiite Muslims

Maybe contacting the Christian Science Monitor, which is a HUGE western news organization and offering to REPORT about the conditions there would be an effective way to help. Don't put yourself into personal jeopardy to do this. Protect yourself so you can't be identified as a "reporting source".

Best wishes --

Forum List

Back