Bi-partisan congress holds Holder in criminal & civil contempt

holder is not in trouble.

you wait and see its Issa who will have his career ended

Half Right.

Nothing will happen to Holder, Because Both sides like to Remain above the Law. Had you or I been held in Contempt of Congress we would already be in Jail.

You are Wrong about Issa however, That's just your Liberal wishful Thinking Coming through.

Holder is in trouble because he lied to Congress and is withholding information, not because of the color of his skin or his mustache or the suit he wore yesterday.

He lied, that's it. It's against the law to lie to Congress.

He has not been convicted of lying. He has been found in contempt. An entirely different animal.

There is no evidence, yet, that he lied.

Key word "yet".

Sure there is evidence, he withdrew the letter where he lied, he admitted his own guilt by doing that.

17 Democrats for criminal and 20 for civil.

And dont give me no bullshit about it not being bi-partisan when Obama himself considered his most hated legislation bi-partisan because 1 or 2 cons voted for it in preleminary votes before the final vote.

Your partisan witch hunt garbage just got shut down.

good for them. i'm sure they'll do very well in their tight races this fall.

you know this was a pure witch hunt... and if you think 17 votes shows bi-partisanship, i think that's really funny...particularly when so many dems walked out.

although really, dems should be as lockstep as righties...

you guys have it down to a science.

First Afro AG, first AG to be held in contempt of Congress.

So because he' "afro" he cannot be a criminal? Or, like Chawn Kweli and Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panthers, should we hold Holder above the law because he's "afro" and therefore not to be held accountable for his crimes against the citizens of this Nation? Yah, just keep givin' dem bois a pass.

Yeah REALLY. That little symbolic "WALKOUT" led by Pelosi was nothing but Democrats running away from TRUTH...and abandoning Dead agents and hundreds of murdered Mexican Nationals.

DERP.

Let's see, the agents are most likely considered conservatives, and the Mexicans being murdered in Mexico can't vote here...yet. Toss 'em all under the bus. Pelosi and her little dingleberries are all traitors.

Holder is in trouble because he lied to Congress and is withholding information, not because of the color of his skin or his mustache or the suit he wore yesterday.

He lied, that's it. It's against the law to lie to Congress.

A point that the racist left would just love to ignore. It's all because of a "racist" witch hunt. Witches everywhere should be up in arms.

Yeah REALLY. That little symbolic "WALKOUT" led by Pelosi was nothing but Democrats running away from TRUTH...and abandoning Dead agents and hundreds of murdered Mexican Nationals.

DERP.

Let's see, the agents are most likely considered conservatives, and the Mexicans being murdered in Mexico can't vote here...yet. Toss 'em all under the bus. Pelosi and her little dingleberries are all traitors.

About sums it up.

Life, Liberty, property...mean ZERO to the Statist.

17 Democrats for criminal and 20 for civil.

And dont give me no bullshit about it not being bi-partisan when Obama himself considered his most hated legislation bi-partisan because 1 or 2 cons voted for it in preleminary votes before the final vote.

Your partisan witch hunt garbage just got shut down.

good for them. i'm sure they'll do very well in their tight races this fall.

you know this was a pure witch hunt... and if you think 17 votes shows bi-partisanship, i think that's really funny...particularly when so many dems walked out.

although really, dems should be as lockstep as righties...

you guys have it down to a science.

Funny Obama didnt see it that way a couple years ago. 1 or 2 votes to him was bi-partisan. I guess the rules that define the term have now changed eh?

I don't see a connection?! Its a matter of why did the border agent get killed? Was the Bush admin's gun plan stupid, or was the Obama admin at fault for changing it?

Right now, it's just about an racist and ignorant Afro refusing to turn over documents to Congress.

I don't see a connection?! Its a matter of why did the border agent get killed? Was the Bush admin's gun plan stupid, or was the Obama admin at fault for changing it?

Right now, it's just about an racist and ignorant Afro refusing to turn over documents to Congress.

I wish you were sitting right in front of me.

Fuck off faggot

its about an Attorney General not handing over documents, anything else is out of bounds.

Forum List

Back