BHO going after private citizens for

Do you think that everything the FBI investigates is on direct orders from the president?

You're moving the goalposts. The FBI is part of the adminstration.

Whether or not the FBI is part of "the administration" is a matter of semantics.

I'm still waiting for you prove that the FBI investigation is based on politics.

Read the link. What group that is affliated with the Koch brothers is the FBI investigating? Next question for you. Is that group political? Sorry the article wasn't in cartoon form.

Whether or not the FBI is part of "the administration" is a matter of semantics.

I'm still waiting for you prove that the FBI investigation is based on politics.

Read the link. What group that is affliated with the Koch brothers is the FBI investigating? Next question for you. Is that group political? Sorry the article wasn't in cartoon form.

So, the fact that the group is political is "proof" to you that the investigation is politically motivated?

Do you think that everything the FBI investigates is on direct orders from the president?

The FBI is not a matter of semantics. The FBI is an integral part of the executive branch, which holds the power of enforcement of laws. It's the police power branch, the FBI is the domestic tip of the spear.

Just wondering if the 'Keeping GOP Honest' blog is in fact a site by the Democrat campaign or just run by private supporters of Obama.
The OP assumes that it's put up by the president's own campaign people.

So, not buying to your bullshit attempt to move the goalposts is "trolling" now?

My post was very straightforward. You want to lie and say what Obama says doesn't matter to you fine. Better be ready to be called on it though. Obama has attacked private citizens and his adminstration has launched investigations.

Prove that his administration has launched any investigations based on political views.

At his Arizona State University commencement speech last Wednesday, Mr. Obama noted that ASU had refused to grant him an honorary degree, citing his lack of experience, and the controversy this had caused. He then demonstrated ASU's point by remarking, "I really thought this was much ado about nothing, but I do think we all learned an important lesson. I learned never again to pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA brackets. . . . President [Michael] Crowe and the Board of Regents will soon learn all about being audited by the IRS."
He has joked about doing so. Seems to me that joking about it means that the thought has crossed his mind. We are, after all, talking about a man who persuaded a judge to unseal divorce documents in order to sink the campaign of two political rivals.

The FBI is not a matter of semantics. The FBI is an integral part of the executive branch, which holds the power of enforcement of laws. It's the police power branch, the FBI is the domestic tip of the spear.

Do you consider all of the millions of people who work under the executive branch to be part of the "Obama Adminstration"?

Do you consider all of the millions of people who work under the executive branch to be part of the "Obama Adminstration"?

Yes. Some are bureaucrats that were there before and will be there when he's gone, but yes, they are part and parcel of his purview.

Yes. Some are bureaucrats that were there before and will be there when he's gone, but yes, they are part and parcel of his purview.

That's where the semantics comes in. To me, the "Obama Administration" consists of Obama and his cabinet, not the entire executive branch.

That's where the semantics comes in. To me, the "Obama Administration" consists of Obama and his cabinet, not the entire executive branch.

and some cabinet member and Obama himself are responsible for what happens under their watch. That's management.

and some cabinet member and Obama himself are responsible for what happens under their watch. That's management.

Responsible in the end? Sure.

Responsible for deciding who should be investigated? Doubtful.

It's a cheap and easy logical fallacy to claim "political" reasons simply because in the end, the buck stops with the president.

Responsible in the end? Sure.

Responsible for deciding who should be investigated? Doubtful.

It's a cheap and easy logical fallacy to claim "political" reasons simply because in the end, the buck stops with the president.

No, it really isn't. That's what 'management' is, knowing what your subordinates are doing.

So, the fact that the group is political is "proof" to you that the investigation is politically motivated?

Here's the thing. If it was possibly political, Obama should be given a heads up for damage control at least. If course, he just could that bad an adminstrator, its possible. If this was the other way around, you'd be whining about ACORN or whatever.

..and I mean this in only the nicest of ways, that is the definition dumbass.

In United States usage, the term refers to the executive branch under a specific president (or governor, mayor, or other local executive), for example: the "Barack Obama administration." It can also mean an executive branch agency headed by an administrator: these agencies tend to have a regulatory function as well as an administrative function.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Administration

Last edited:
Obama's divide, demagogue and denigrate strategy is imploding.

And he is 'all-in' at this point.

No vision, no leadership and no answers.

One and Done.

Just wondering if the 'Keeping GOP Honest' blog is in fact a site by the Democrat campaign or just run by private supporters of Obama.
The OP assumes that it's put up by the president's own campaign people.

And who would it be if not?

Forum List

Back