BHO approval down to 41%, UE rate is fooling no-one

Obama's not worried. That's why he's aiming at having his billion dollar war chest. He knows he's going to need every penny.

Here's a possible scenario in which it gets used.
Nancy Pelosi's daughter Alexandra is currently filming a documentary on the South, starting with Mississippi, in which she intends to demonstrate just how stupid, uneducated and bigoted the people of the South are.
At first glance this is just a "Like mother, like daughter" display of Liberal bias event, but its not. This is another George Stephanopoulous asking Mitt Romney a question about contraception during a primary debate set piece with Sandra Fluke waiting patiently behind closed doors in her dressing room event. Remember, Obama does not make a move without all its consequences carefully thought or planned out. Nothing occurs without a reason.
Barack Obama will go to court demanding that the electoral votes from the Southern States that he loses the vote totals in be disallowed, especially the States of the Old Confederacy plus Iowa. Because of his special circumstances, the vote totals are the result of racial bias and must be excluded. This will reduce the electoral college total by some ninety votes, the votes Obama needs to win by fourty five.
In the meantime, two of the four Conservative Supreme Court Justices will die mysteriously of 'natural causes' like Andrew Breitbart. This will be an event whose likelihood cannot statistically occur on its own exclusively by chance alone.
Meanwhile those populous states whose vote totals Obama loses will be made subject to recounts, ie Pennsylvania and Ohio. This will open the typical Democratic pandora's box of recount hijinks like the Washington State gubernatorial recount between Christine Gregoire (D) and Dino Rossi (R) when bags of uncounted ballots began mysteriously appearing, found in the upper branches of that states fabled Redwoods and Sequoias, or the Minnesota Senatorial recount between Al Franken (D) and Norm Coleman (R) when huge numbers of uncounted ballots began turning up, discovered in the headliners and inflated spare tires of numerous Democratic poll workers cars or like in miniscule Connecticut where with Republican candidate for Governor Tom Foley ahead of Democrat Dan Malloy by some 8,000 ballots 36 hours after the polls closed, a Bridgeport city carpenter cut away the plywood boarding up a storefront window on that city's Main Street plywood canyon and discovered a bag of 10,000 uncounted exclusively Democratic votes. Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz (D), a product of the George Soros funded Secretary of State Project immediately proclaimed Democrat Malloy the Governor elect with no recount allowed.
The death totals in the unrest following these events making Barack Obama president for life Obama, will likely exceed the cumulative American death tolls from both the Civil War, 630,000 and WWII, 430,000.
These are extremely dangerous times.

Obama's not worried. That's why he's aiming at having his billion dollar war chest. He knows he's going to need every penny.

Here's a possible scenario in which it gets used.
Nancy Pelosi's daughter Alexandra is currently filming a documentary on the South, starting with Mississippi, in which she intends to demonstrate just how stupid, uneducated and bigoted the people of the South are.
At first glance this is just a "Like mother, like daughter" display of Liberal bias event, but its not. This is another George Stephanopoulous asking Mitt Romney a question about contraception during a primary debate set piece with Sandra Fluke waiting patiently behind closed doors in her dressing room event. Remember, Obama does not make a move without all its consequences carefully thought or planned out. Nothing occurs without a reason.
Barack Obama will go to court demanding that the electoral votes from the Southern States that he loses the vote totals in be disallowed, especially the States of the Old Confederacy plus Iowa. Because of his special circumstances, the vote totals are the result of racial bias and must be excluded. This will reduce the electoral college total by some ninety votes, the votes Obama needs to win by fourty five.
In the meantime, two of the four Conservative Supreme Court Justices will die mysteriously of 'natural causes' like Andrew Breitbart. This will be an event whose likelihood cannot statistically occur on its own exclusively by chance alone.
Meanwhile those populous states whose vote totals Obama loses will be made subject to recounts, ie Pennsylvania and Ohio. This will open the typical Democratic pandora's box of recount hijinks like the Washington State gubernatorial recount between Christine Gregoire (D) and Dino Rossi (R) when bags of uncounted ballots began mysteriously appearing, found in the upper branches of that states fabled Redwoods and Sequoias, or the Minnesota Senatorial recount between Al Franken (D) and Norm Coleman (R) when huge numbers of uncounted ballots began turning up, discovered in the headliners and inflated spare tires of numerous Democratic poll workers cars or like in miniscule Connecticut where with Republican candidate for Governor Tom Foley ahead of Democrat Dan Malloy by some 8,000 ballots 36 hours after the polls closed, a Bridgeport city carpenter cut away the plywood boarding up a storefront window on that city's Main Street plywood canyon and discovered a bag of 10,000 uncounted exclusively Democratic votes. Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz (D), a product of the George Soros funded Secretary of State Project immediately proclaimed Democrat Malloy the Governor elect with no recount allowed.
The death totals in the unrest following these events making Barack Obama president for life Obama, will likely exceed the cumulative American death tolls from both the Civil War, 630,000 and WWII, 430,000.
These are extremely dangerous times.

Well no-one can say your not opinionated.
Obama cares nothing about the south except Florida and NC
Where I live in Florida Obama is done, people I knew who had never voted prior to 08 where made fools of

Any way look around you and ask yourself one simple question
how many friends are doing better today than in 2007?
You cannot lie your way out of that

Obama Approval Rating Down in New York Times/CBS Poll - One News Page
good thing HBO is lying about Palin, must be working

The millions of people out of work and 4.00 a gallon gas is just 2 of the real problems that Obama cannot lie his way out of

UE is declining and is down 1.7% from its high a few years back. Yes, it's slow, but it's heading in the right direction. GDP has been growing consistently as has private sector jobs. Gasoline is up, but still lower than the peak under Bush from several years ago. Overall, oil and gasoline production is at near record highs.

Obama being re-elected would continue all of these trends.

The GOP talks about "personal liberty" and "getting God back into Government".

Whatever the numbers now, Obama wins in November.

One word - Afghanistan.
Barry's Vietnam.
He's going to have to deal with that when it's taken down to the wire.
Someone should be feeding this Manchild talking points on war. He's a novice/Chickenhawk

that's a real good stratagey on the dimwits part. people in the south will kick they ass.

It's a good sign.

An even better sign is the approval numbers of Congress. Congress is about 50/50 rep and dem and pretty much everyone hates them, shows people continuing to give up on our 2 garbage parties.

The millions of people out of work and 4.00 a gallon gas is just 2 of the real problems that Obama cannot lie his way out of

UE is declining and is down 1.7% from its high a few years back. Yes, it's slow, but it's heading in the right direction. GDP has been growing consistently as has private sector jobs. Gasoline is up, but still lower than the peak under Bush from several years ago. Overall, oil and gasoline production is at near record highs.

Hi, you have received -539 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Win this, you assfucking cumgurgler.

Regards,
Warrior102

Hey Warrior. I see you've neg repped 9 others and can hit me again.

So, how's your week going?

when GWB left office gas was below 2.00 a gallon
you do not want this to come out
The Dirty Secret About Our Unemployment Rate « Start Thinking Right
wait, it is as we speak

wait, it is as we speak

So? It was a brief downward spike due to the recession. It's pretty obvious.

gasprice.png

As for your blog link, the guy thinks Obama promised 8% unemployment, which everyone knows he didn't promise. You can't take anything the author says seriously after that.

wait, it is as we speak

So? It was a brief downward spike due to the recession. It's pretty obvious.

gasprice.png

As for your blog link, the guy thinks Obama promised 8% unemployment, which everyone knows he didn't promise. You can't take anything the author says seriously after that.

When did Obama promise that the stimulus would keep unemployment-UNDER-8%? - Yahoo! Answers

1.9 Million Fewer Americans Have Jobs Today Than When Obama Signed Stimulus | CNSNews.com

I am not sure what your talking about, but the fact is as numerous links have shown the Obama Admin has changed the way the UE rate is calced and
we have just now got back to the number of people working as we had in 09
this link is 8 months old and we were 1.9 million short then

your gas price graph did no good for Obama either. As far as drilling goes
ITS ABOUT JOBS DUDE

The issue with drilling permits is on public lands, not private
http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/18/news/economy/oil_drilling_permits/index.htm
http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/24...oving-only-35-percent-of-gulf-drilling-plans/

Last edited:
You should have looked at that link before posting it, since the majority of the answers agree with me.

1.9 Million Fewer Americans Have Jobs Today Than When Obama Signed Stimulus | CNSNews.com

I am not sure what your talking about, but the fact is as numerous links have shown the Obama Admin has changed the way the UE rate is calced and

ITS ABOUT JOBS DUDE
I never claimed gas prices weren't going up now. I'm merely pointing out that making some claim about $2.00 a gallon for gas, and using it as some benchmark, is completely dishonest.

As for the link, here is a more accurate picture of what happened.
CES0000000001_1201_1331682500553.gif

You should have looked at that link before posting it, since the majority of the answers agree with me.

ITS ABOUT JOBS DUDE
I never claimed gas prices weren't going up now. I'm merely pointing out that making some claim about $2.00 a gallon for gas, and using it as some benchmark, is completely dishonest.

I do not recall stating that Obama nor Bush had anything to do with the economy collapsing
The left are the ones claiming all is well thanks to Obama
14.9% UE sux
2% GDP is not the norm
we have spent trillions we do not have for this, vs 163 billion over in 2007 (the GOPs last budget)

The left is trying to claim that the new norm is 15% UE
that GDP growth below 3% with the govt spending trillions more than prior to 2008 is a great thing

ITS ABOUT JOBS DUDE

I do not recall stating that Obama nor Bush had anything to do with the economy collapsing
14.9% UE sux
2% GDP is not the norm
we have spent trillions we do not have for this, vs 163 billion over in 2007 (the GOPs last budget)

that GDP growth below 3% with the govt spending trillions more than prior to 2008 is a great thing

First off, you're being dishonest using the non-traditional U6 number instead of U3. If you want to use U6, then you need to show a comparison. For most of Bush's presidency, U6 was around 10%.

Second, most Economists consider 2%-4% a normal range for growth. Anything above that leads to too much inflation.

Lastly, don't look at Bush's last budget as being the total of his deficit. He had a $1.2T deficit when he handed over control to Obama.

14.9% UE sux
2% GDP is not the norm

First off, you're being dishonest using the non-traditional U6 number instead of U3. If you want to use U6, then you need to show a comparison. For most of Bush's presidency, U6 was around 10%.

Second, most Economists consider 2%-4% a normal range for growth. Anything above that leads to too much inflation.

Lastly, don't look at Bush's last budget as being the total of his deficit. He had a $1.2T deficit when he handed over control to Obama.

now your calling me a liar
4% is twice as much as 2%, it is night and day, your talking billions, many many billions
The last GOP budget was 163 billion
I have no idea what your talking about, Obama owns 50% of the 09 defict, he signed it and the only reason I give GWB 50% of it is because the loss of tax revenue
he refused to sign it
Failed stimulus (Not all of that failure went against 09s budget)
Tarp that Obama took over
those are not GWB dollars

Dude your desperation makes you look bad. You support Obama I can respect that, but do some fucking re search
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law
09 budget
Senate vote fails, Obama gets $350B - Jan. 15, 2009
his 1/2 of tarp (he did not use it all, but we got little of that back)

14.9% UE sux
2% GDP is not the norm

now your calling me a liar
4% is twice as much as 2%, it is night and day, your talking billions, many many billions
The last GOP budget was 163 billion
I have no idea what your talking about, Obama owns 50% of the 09 defict, he signed it and the only reason I give GWB 50% of it is because the loss of tax revenue
he refused to sign it
Failed stimulus (Not all of that failure went against 09s budget)
Tarp that Obama took over
those are not GWB dollars

Dude your desperation makes you look bad. You support Obama I can respect that, but do some fucking re search
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law
09 budget
Senate vote fails, Obama gets $350B - Jan. 15, 2009
his 1/2 of tarp (he did not use it all, but we got little of that back)

You should take a moment and read what I posted. Because then you will see that I never call you a liar.

4% is twice as much as 2%. You're right. That doesn't change the fact that the accepted range for growth is 2%-4%.

The last GOP budget had rosy projections for revenue and did not include any bail outs and had costs not on the books. The day Obama took office, the deficit at that point was $1.2T. This is fact. At the end of that year, the deficit was $1.4T. This is fact. Doing some fancy math, we find ...

$1.4T - $1.2T = $0.2T or $200B, which is Obama's share.

I've done the research. It appears you have not.

ITS ABOUT JOBS DUDE

14.9% UE sux
2% GDP is not the norm

the last GOP budget was actually the one approved by GWB for FY 2009. if GWB was truly a conservative then he would have vetoed that budget and its huge deficit.

Forum List

Back