Bezerkly bans natural gas in new homes and businesses.

Fossil fuels are actually 50 years out of date now. The only reason we are still being forced to use them is because of political connections the industry.

So that's why the rest of the world still uses them... because of corruption in US politics?

The sun and the wind are the cleanest form of energy there is. The fact that you’re to fucking stupid to know how to use it, isn’t everybody else’s problem that does.
WRONG....solar farms are a blight on the landscape and they get dirty and less effective as time goes on....wind mills are also a blight on the landscape they leak oil kill endangered birds and are so expensive to repair that most of them are down more than they are up and running....natural gas is clean it does not ruin the hillsides or the desert view shed...and unlike nuclear gas has no waste to dispose of and takes no oil or needs no repair or cleaning....don't believe me do some research....

I don’t blame you. You come from a long line of dumbasses in American history that believes everything has to be dug out of the ground.

You live on a planet that’s 4/5s water, an atmosphere constantly in motion, with a star 93 million miles away that shines more energy on earth in one hour, than all man made energy combined in a year.

And your answer is get a shovel.

Do you see why conservatives are not taken seriously?
Where do the elements required to build solar panels and wind turbines come from?
Fossil fuels are actually 50 years out of date now. The only reason we are still being forced to use them is because of political connections the industry.

They are 100% not needed. 100%.

A much better world is being purposely held back by a few greedy smut billionaires.

There are no viable replacement for fossil fuels. The world runs on fossil fuels and for a good reason. They are readily available, very abundant, and inexpensive. We have centuries of supply in the U.S. alone and finding more all the time.

Cooking with electricity sucks ass. And they made no mention about the dangers of earthquakes.
Wonder how long till they ban charcoal and wood.....if they haven't already.
Electric stoves are a problem for the majority of texassns. California can deal with it.

It's a less controllable method of cooking. flames are more easily adjustable and react quicker when cooking.
It is true that you need to be more attentive when cooking with electric stoves but for me they are very predictable so Ii have no problem with them. I know that for the average country bumpkin fire is the way and electric is just too hard for them.

What a smarmy elitist shit you are.

Once again the issue becomes "I have no issue with it, lets force EVERYONE TO BE LIKE MEEEEEEEEEE"
The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

In general, the people who want to control others are insanely incompetent running their own lives.

I think of progressives as the Sith. They don't understand fully the Force, so they need to control it.

Jedi ride with the force, and to me are more like non-progressives.

Forum List

Back