Beyond stupid: florida court declares it's illegal to grow food in your own front yard

A court in Florida has decided that homeowners do not, in fact, have the right to garden on their own property. While the court says flower gardens and fruit trees are acceptable horticultural pursuits for a front yard, for some reason vegetables are non-negotiable. Leave it to big government to make it illegal for property owners to grow their own food, on their own land.
Beyond stupid: Florida court declares it's ILLEGAL to grow food in your own front yard

Well the leftist thugs get off on auhoratarianenforcement which was implemented into action during Bush and that A.H. Obama

While you were busy trying to lay blame for this on leftists, I thought I'd go look up the Florida Third District Court of Appeals where this case was heard. Here are the active judges, and the people who appointed them:

Name Tenure Appointing Governor
Kevin Emas 2010- Charlie Crist
Ivan F. Fernandez 2011- Rick Scott
Barbara Lagoa 2006- Jeb Bush
Thomas Logue 2012- Rick Scott
Leslie B. Rothenberg 2005- Jeb Bush
Vance E. Salter 2007- Charlie Crist
Edwin A. Scales, III 2013- Rick Scott
Frank A. Shepherd 2003- Jeb Bush
Richard J. Suarez 2004- Jeb Bush
Linda Ann Wells 2003- Jeb Bush

Sorry MW, but there ain't a leftist in the bunch, these are your own Right Wing defenders of conservative values, appointed by your very own Right Wing governors.
And the "trying to blame it on Obama" gambit fails in the extreme.

Connect the political dots, maybe then you can figure out how the LEFTIST are DEMOCRATIC pricks who more often than not sign up for this bs. and again the RHINOS are fake repub. who reall play Democrats.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire
DEMOCRATS  AGAINST  U. N.  AGENDA  21

In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.

who wants a fucking corn field on the front yard next to your house.....you have a back yard,use it....

Pesticides and fertilizer in ground water are not needed. No cite to a case, I will try to find it. Nor anything about variances, special exceptiions, the article appears incomplete.

Yeah because lord knows we wouldn't want to POLLUTE the cities.

23,000 gallons of stormwater, sewage flow into Willamette River

Statist fools.

who wants a fucking corn field on the front yard next to your house.....you have a back yard,use it....

Pesticides and fertilizer in ground water are not needed. No cite to a case, I will try to find it. Nor anything about variances, special exceptiions, the article appears incomplete.

Yeah because lord knows we wouldn't want to POLLUTE the cities.

23,000 gallons of stormwater, sewage flow into Willamette River

Statist fools.

Miami Shores IS city actually.

AMERICA 2050--A PROJECT OF THE LINCOLN LAND INSTITUTE
Who funds America 2050, the plan for regionalization of the United States (with Canada and Mexico)? This is a project of the Lincoln Land Institute through the Regional Plan Association (NY, NJ,CT) .

WHO WAS ON THE PRESIDENT'S COUNCIL ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (1993-1999)?
M E M B E R S

Ray C. Anderson, Chairman, President and CEO, Interface, Inc.
Jonathan Lash, President, World Resources Institute
John H. Adams, Executive Director, Natural Resources Defense Council
Aida Alvarez, Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
Bruce Babbitt, Secretary, U.S. Department of the Interior
Scott Bernstein, President, Center for Neighborhood Technology
Carol M. Browner, Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
David T. Buzzelli, Director and Senior Consultant, The Dow Chemical Company
Andrew Cuomo, Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
William Daley, Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce
Dianne Dillon-Ridgley, Executive Director, Women's Environment and Development Organization
E. Linn Draper, Jr., Chairman, American Electric Power
Randall Franke, Commissioner, Marion County, Oregon
Dan Glickman, Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture
Samuel C. Johnson, Chairman, S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Fred D. Krupp, Executive Director, Environmental Defense Fund
Kenneth L. Lay, Chairman and CEO, Enron Corporation
Harry J. Pearce, Vice Chairman, General Motors Corporation
Steve Percy, Chairman, CEO, BP Amoco Inc.
Michelle Perrault, International Vice President, Sierra Club
Bill Richardson, Secretary U.S. Department of Energy
Richard W. Riley, Secretary, U.S. Department of Education
Susan Savage, Mayor, City of Tulsa, Oklahoma
John C. Sawhill, President, The Nature Conservancy
Rodney Slater, Secretary, U.S. Department of Transportation
Theodore Strong, Executive Director, Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission

D. James Baker, Undersecretary for Oceans and Atmosphere, NOAA, U.S. Department of Commerce
Sherri Goodman, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Environmental Security),U.S. Department of Defense
Richard E. Rominger, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture
Richard Barth, President, Chairman, and CEO (retired), Ciba-Geigy Corp.
Richard Clarke, Chairman and CEO (retired), Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Jay D. Hair, President, World Conservation Union
George Frampton, Acting Chair, Council on Environmental Quality
Martin Spitzer

SOURCE:
President's Council on Sustainable Development - Members
CHARTER FOR PCSD President's Council on Sustainable Development - Charter

Regional Smart Growth Organizations (from the EPA website--CLICK HERE FOR MORE)
WHO FUNDS UN AGENDA 21?

This is great information for those interested because it teaches how the WORDAGE of bs is sold to the people of the public. It teaches you how to catch the lies you are being sold as you strip away your own rights because they sell you lies.

It's also various neighborhoods which have certain rules, like in some places you can't have a fence in the front yard or paint your house a certain color, for example black.

I think it does infringe on homeowners' rights, but I don't think this is a right/left issue.
Those are neighborhoods run by a homeowners association.
IMO Anyone who buys a house where there is an HOA is a complete idiot or a sheep who likes to be told what to do

most people don't mind their HOA's. I'd think it depends on what you're used to. I've lived in co-ops most of my life. We have co-op boards. they can be annoying, but ultimately they're ok.

Most people are sheep and need to be told what to do.

It's also various neighborhoods which have certain rules, like in some places you can't have a fence in the front yard or paint your house a certain color, for example black.

I think it does infringe on homeowners' rights, but I don't think this is a right/left issue.
IMO Anyone who buys a house where there is an HOA is a complete idiot or a sheep who likes to be told what to do

most people don't mind their HOA's. I'd think it depends on what you're used to. I've lived in co-ops most of my life. We have co-op boards. they can be annoying, but ultimately they're ok.

no. most people aren't children whining every time they have to live by minimal rules so they can live comfortably in crowded environments.

when you live a mile from your nearest neighbor, no one cares what you do. when you share a common wall of an apartment building, what you do affects the quality of life of your neighbor. you can choose not to live in denser environments, but once you do, you have to grow up, suck it in and be a grown up who gives a flying about your neighbors.

it has nothing to do with being sheep. that is a fantasy.

and when you buy a two bedroom condo for a million dollars, you sure as hell don't want some spoiled jerk infringing on your right to live comfortably.

no. most people aren't children whining every time they have to live by minimal rules so they can live comfortably in crowded environments.

when you live a mile from your nearest neighbor, no one cares what you do. when you share a common wall of an apartment building, what you do affects the quality of life of your neighbor. you can choose not to live in denser environments, but once you do, you have to grow up, suck it in and be a grown up who gives a flying about your neighbors.

it has nothing to do with being sheep. that is a fantasy.

and when you buy a two bedroom condo for a million dollars, you sure as hell don't want some spoiled jerk infringing on your right to live comfortably.

I care enough about my neighbors to mind my own fucking business. I don't need some council of nosy neighbors to tell me to do that but you obviously do.

And yes 95% of people are followers it's a scientific fact so most people need to be told what to do. Like you.

HOA's are private governments, sometimes unelected ones at that.
If you buy a home in an HOA, you've signed your rights away to that private government, plain and simple.

HOA's are private governments, sometimes unelected ones at that.
If you buy a home in an HOA, you've signed your rights away to that private government, plain and simple.
Like I said only idiots and sheep

Forum List

Back