Beyond Skinwalker Ranch

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch must be a hot show, as they've started a sequel to the series......
Beyond Skinwalker Ranch.

Other places that are just as mysterious with UFO/UAP sightings and phemonina are going to be analyzed by this new team of "hunters".

I've already seen the first episode, and it's pretty good......although it was just basic info at this point.

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch must be a hot show, as they've started a sequel to the series......
Beyond Skinwalker Ranch.

Other places that are just as mysterious with UFO/UAP sightings and phemonina are going to be analyzed by this new team of "hunters".

I've already seen the first episode, and it's pretty good......although it was just basic info at this point.

thank you Baron Von Murderpaws for this info. I believe there is a portal at Skinwalker Ranch.

That bogus ATIP Pentagon UFO program was nothing more than a Harry Reid blow job to the owner of that ranch. Almost all of the UFO money went to the owner of Skinwalker Ranch, to study Vampires, Ghosts, Goblins, Werewolves etc.

Strange . I also have a couple in our apartment.
Great for shopping when it is busy .
I have not seen any episode of Skinwalker Ranch on the History Channel. I was just talking in general that i think there is a portal there from what I have heard on Coast To Coast AM.

Forum List

Back