Beyond Searchlight...

What's with Palin fanatics having no problem with her supporting McCain?

It's weird. It certainly supports the idea that she's become a cult figure.

I am trying to figure out how the Tea Baggers are handling this. Didn't they just pay her like $150,000.00 to be their keynote speaker a couple of months ago, and now she is NOT endorsing the Tea Bagger candidate???? WTF?

Palin's endorsement of McCain has not been well received by a great many within the Tea Party movement.

You would do well to actually educate yourself prior to posting if you wish to ascend to the A-List.

For now you remain in single-A playing the park in Dayton...

I am trying to figure out how the Tea Baggers are handling this. Didn't they just pay her like $150,000.00 to be their keynote speaker a couple of months ago, and now she is NOT endorsing the Tea Bagger candidate???? WTF?

John McCain is like the RINO Anti-Christ to so many of those people, but Palin fanatics have elevated her to cult leader status, so the rules of rationality no longer apply.

And as to the real conservative in the race, J. D. Hayworth, I don't think he has much of a chance because he's such a shit in his own right, but it would be SO hilarious to see him win...

...better than NY23!!!

John McCain is like the RINO Anti-Christ to so many of those people, but Palin fanatics have elevated her to cult leader status, so the rules of rationality no longer apply.

And as to the real conservative in the race, J. D. Hayworth, I don't think he has much of a chance because he's such a shit in his own right, but it would be SO hilarious to see him win...

...better than NY23!!!

The part in bold sounds eerily like the way they talk about Hitler...

One must wonder how many tens of millions are being funneled to ACORN-like get out the vote campaigns via the billions left unspent of the "stimulus" money?

Rather sickening...

Yes "ACORN-like"......code word for anyone who tries to register young and urban voters

you left out fraudulently.

Who voted fraudulently? Who was convicted of voter fraud?

Colecting invalid registrations is not fraud, never has been

...better than NY23!!!

The part in bold sounds eerily like the way they talk about Hitler...

I don't remember Hitler endorsing any Jews, and getting praised by his followers for doing so.

Wasn't Searchlight just the first stop on a tour that ends in DC on tax day?

____
That is correct - it will either prove a growing anti-Big Government movement that will prepare the electorate for a 2010 political reset, or it will fade out.

For now it appears the movement has legs and is going to continue growing heading into November...

Did anyone get called a ****** or a faggot? Did the Tea Baggers spit on anyone today? Oh wait...there weren't any blcaks present today, as these were Tea Baggers supporting a GOP candidate....never mind.

You and rw... sure love the BUTT FUCKERS don't ya? Your preoccupation with the act of stuffing your penis up anus sure is telling.

I think we'll just start calling you two the BUTT FUCK BROTHERS.

Yes "ACORN-like"......code word for anyone who tries to register young and urban voters

you left out fraudulently.

Who voted fraudulently? Who was convicted of voter fraud?

Colecting invalid registrations is not fraud, never has been

please.

acorn employed people again and again who filled out paperwork to attempt to register people who didn't exist. again and again their employees were charged with attempted fraud as a result of it. if your business model forces your employees to attempt to commit fraud and you do nothing to change it, and act like claude raines in casablanca when the latest round of indictments comes down, are you not complicit in perpetrating the fraud?

how can one view it as an innocent mistake when it happens repeatedly? somewhere around the oh, fiftieth indictment, an honest person would look and say "we need to change how we operate". acorn never did.

i'm sure you'll be able to justify it to yourself, just don't try to piss on my boots and tell me it's raining.

:thup:

____
That is correct - it will either prove a growing anti-Big Government movement that will prepare the electorate for a 2010 political reset, or it will fade out.

For now it appears the movement has legs and is going to continue growing heading into November...

Did anyone get called a ****** or a faggot? Did the Tea Baggers spit on anyone today? Oh wait...there weren't any blcaks present today, as these were Tea Baggers supporting a GOP candidate....never mind.

You and rw... sure love the BUTT FUCKERS don't ya? Your preoccupation with the act of stuffing your penis up anus sure is telling.

I think we'll just start calling you two the BUTT FUCK BROTHERS.

My wife loves it....sorry you are such a prude.

the border patrol estimated 15-20K in flashlight

"they're too small to make a difference".
crowd.jpg

crowdclose.jpg

"where's the blacks???" who said that???
4467466951_208c2b88c6.jpg

4468252926_ce9b2f50e0.jpg

4467778568_318123297a_o.jpg

4467778502_255725a2b5_o.jpg

CNN and PMSNBC reportd a few hundred. but that's what they get paid for. reporting lies

traffic.jpg

4467589967_527e9e9d79_o.jpg

Yeah - CNN reported "At least dozens" regarding Searchlight.

It was well over 10,000, with many many more trying to get there but the highway was stacked up for miles.

It will be very interesting to see if the anti-Big Government momentum continues to grow, or if it begins to fade out.

I am very much hoping for the former...

_____

the border patrol estimated 15-20K in flashlight

"they're too small to make a difference".
crowd.jpg

crowdclose.jpg

"where's the blacks???" who said that???
4467466951_208c2b88c6.jpg

4468252926_ce9b2f50e0.jpg

4467778568_318123297a_o.jpg

4467778502_255725a2b5_o.jpg

CNN and PMSNBC reportd a few hundred. but that's what they get paid for. reporting lies

traffic.jpg

4467589967_527e9e9d79_o.jpg

Forum List

Back