Beyond Meat IPO is tomorrow 5/2- history repeating itself

/---/ I bought 100 shares at the open. When the options are available, I can sell PUTS and use the income to buy more.

Nothing wrong will all that. The product is a failure however in the long run, IMHO.

People don't want their vegetables to taste like meat , any more than they want their meat to taste like vegetables.

Maybe I'm wrong, Beyond Meat is up another $7 this morning at $82 more than triple the IPO price.

Perhaps its time to introduce "Beyond Veggies" where meat substances are treated to taste like carrots and asparagus.
/----/ How about Brussel Sprouts that taste like Cantelope?
Anything that makes them not taste like Brussel Sprouts :puke:
/---/ When Brussel Sprouts are burnt and swimming in maple syrup they ain't half bad.
Burnt Maple Brussels Sprouts + POPSUGAR Now

Charred with bacon and apples in a nice cider vinegar works as well.

I will never understand the vegan desire to make plants taste like flesh.

Part of it isn't about them, it's about getting something "close" to meat so they can say "Hey we got a substitute for you, so now we can tax/ban real meat to save the planet"!

Beyond Meat is still on a roll, pretty incredible.

I think its time for meat lovers to get to work to present "Beyond Veggies", an outfit that will devise ways for meat to taste like vegetables. It would be interesting in a few years to be presented with a place of faux rice and faux beans, and find out its actually lard and ground pork designed to just look and taste like veggies.

i'm a big meat eater but i do eat some Pretend meat . I t only amounts to a few items by MORNING STAR Farms in particular . Problem is that its as expensive as MEAT . I'll eat more as time goes by depending on cost or just because of interest . I think that Martys post number 23 is correct .

i'm a big meat eater but i do eat some Pretend meat . I t only amounts to a few items by MORNING STAR Farms in particular . Problem is that its as expensive as MEAT . I'll eat more as time goes by depending on cost or just because of interest . I think that Martys post number 23 is correct .

A lot of things already have a non-meat equivalent.

If I want a meatless meatball all I need to find is a falafel. If I want a meatless burger, grilled portobello works just fine.

/——/ My supermarket has a great butcher on site. I check the steaks and some are marked down 50% with 2 days left on the sell by date. Last night, I had a giant rib-eye for $5. The BYND fake sausage links were double the price. But I love the stock.

Forum List

Back