Beyond Meat IPO is tomorrow 5/2- history repeating itself

25 years ago, Gardenburger had their IPO and went down the toilet into bankruptcy within a few years.

Those who don't know history, are doomed to repeat it, and a lot of big names are involved in this turd

JMHO.

Pre-IPO Coverage: Beyond Meat (BYND)
/——/ Funny- I read your post just as Cramer talked about the IPO. He said give it a shot with discretionary mad money.

I'm a card carrying member of P.E.T.A, People Eating Tasty Animals.

And, just out of curiosity................if we aren't supposed to eat animals, then how come they are all made out of meat?

I eat some brand called 'Morning star farms' . And then only the 'breakfast patty sausages' . For me , its just something else to eat . Tastes fine , its almost sasauge patty .

I will never understand the vegan desire to make plants taste like flesh.

I'm a carnivore, and I have no desire to make pork chop taste like a carrot.
I assist vegans by consuming the animals that destroy vegan food.
/—-/ Me too, but if I can make a few bucks on it- why not?
Well, did you pull the trigger? Looks like the IPO was a smashing success.

/——/ No. it shot up $40 in one day. Too much too fast. There may be a sell off then I’ll decide.

/——/ No. it shot up $40 in one day. Too much too fast. There may be a sell off then I’ll decide.
Yeah that was some crazy action.

/——/ You might want to read this: Beyond Meat is getting the Silicon Valley treatment even though it's a food company

/---/ I bought 100 shares at the open. When the options are available, I can sell PUTS and use the income to buy more.

/---/ I bought 100 shares at the open. When the options are available, I can sell PUTS and use the income to buy more.

Nothing wrong will all that. The product is a failure however in the long run, IMHO.

People don't want their vegetables to taste like meat , any more than they want their meat to taste like vegetables.

Nothing wrong will all that. The product is a failure however in the long run, IMHO.

People don't want their vegetables to taste like meat , any more than they want their meat to taste like vegetables.

Maybe I'm wrong, Beyond Meat is up another $7 this morning at $82 more than triple the IPO price.

Perhaps its time to introduce "Beyond Veggies" where meat substances are treated to taste like carrots and asparagus.

Maybe I'm wrong, Beyond Meat is up another $7 this morning at $82 more than triple the IPO price.

Perhaps its time to introduce "Beyond Veggies" where meat substances are treated to taste like carrots and asparagus.
/----/ How about Brussel Sprouts that taste like Cantelope?

Anything that makes them not taste like Brussel Sprouts :puke:

Anything that makes them not taste like Brussel Sprouts :puke:
/---/ When Brussel Sprouts are burnt and swimming in maple syrup they ain't half bad.
Burnt Maple Brussels Sprouts + POPSUGAR Now

Forum List

Back