Beyond belief...........

Toddler shoots two children with handgun in daycare centre

Two children are in serious but stable condition after allegedly being shot by another toddler at their home day care centre.

A toddler in Dearborn, Michigan “accessed a handgun” in a suburban home where several children were being cared for, police said. The weapon discharged, injuring two 3-year-olds who were present.

An outcome of a sick society.

If only the other toddlers had been armed this might have been avoided.

And your point is...?
Children should not have access to guns. But your insane gun laws make it inevitable. America shot these kids.

Try again.

The parent failed the child and not society.
Happens too often for that cop out.
If the parent is the problem how do you propose to stop it happening again ?

You can't stop people from being stupid.

America shot these kids.

Just about the dumbest thing I've read on this forum...and that's saying something.

No, it was a person that shot those kids. A person that pulled a trigger.

Are you suggesting that kids in countries that have banned civilian firearm ownership don't get shot? You really want to go there?

God you're an idiot.
Please list some of the examples of toddler on toddler violence in the civilised world.

Meanwhile in the land of the free......................

Trump fears terrorists, but more Americans are shot dead by toddlers | Gary Younge

Armed toddlers kill twice as many Americans each year as terrorists

Take a knee babe -you are full of shit.

This was an accident not a violent crime you might want to learn the difference

Two children are in serious but stable condition after allegedly being shot by another toddler at their home day care centre.

A toddler in Dearborn, Michigan “accessed a handgun” in a suburban home where several children were being cared for, police said. The weapon discharged, injuring two 3-year-olds who were present.

And your point is...?
Children should not have access to guns. But your insane gun laws make it inevitable. America shot these kids.
No the gun laws do not make it inevitable

The actions of the gun owner make it possible.

It is not the government's job to protect you from your own bad decisions.

Really when you actually look at the numbers our accidental gun death rate is insignificant

Its the governments job to protect me and my family from idiots with guns.

You guys will see any number of kids slaughtered before you give up your toys.

And your point is...?

Try again.

And it keeps on happening time after time.
Americans are not responsible enough to own guns.

Yeah ALL gun owners are responsible for the fraction of a percent of gun owners who allow their guns to get into the hands of kids

I suppose ALL men are responsible for the fraction of a percent of men who rape women too right?

And your point is...?

Really when you actually look at the numbers our accidental gun death rate is insignificant

No that's YOUR job

What you can't seem to understand is that I am not responsible for the actions of other people

The owner is responsible.

And your point is...?

Try again.

And it keeps on happening time after time.
Americans are not responsible enough to own guns.

Who are you to make that judgment?

You are more likely to be killed by some ignorant ass on the interstate with their auto than being killed by a firearm, so should autos be banned?

Why is it that you can not understand personal responsibility?

As a human you know the dangers of life and should have the commonsense to lock up your tools, weapons and toys that can kill another person but you feel the need for the government to tell you what to do because let face it Tommy you're not willing to use commonsense at all.

How many laws do you need to protect humanity from itself?

For me it is simple and the gun is not to blame but instead the parent to blame because they did not take the time to obey the laws and protect their child and the community children.

I know how dare I put personal responsibility onto those that lack commonsense!

So you hate guns and don't live in the States and the best solution is stay in Wales and never own a damn gun because it seem you are one of those that might lack the commonsense to protect children from your laziness...

And your point is...?

You do not live in the states, so why does it matter to You?

And your point is...?

He's just another idiot who thinks that ALL gun owners are responsible for ALL gun crimes and accidents.

And your point is...?

Well... If you don't take it upon yourself to preserve your saftey; you deserve what you get.

And your point is...?

He's just another idiot who thinks that ALL gun owners are responsible for ALL gun crimes and accidents.

It seem those like Tommy believe enough laws will protect humanity from it own stupidity but the reality is humans are just lazy and need to be responsible for their own actions or lack of action at times.

The owner of the firearm is responsible and should be held accountable for what their child did but that will never satisfy those like Tommy because the gun is the issue.

Tommy fear an object that is worthless without the human or chimp like being at the other end.

Also the reality is you and I will more likely die in our sleep, on the road, or just sitting before dying by some idiot with a firearm...

Or not as it seems.

Or not as it seems.

They're accountable for their laziness and what their child did.

Beyond Belief... great show.

latest

So Tommy argument is that American Society is to blame... So what about those countries that have companies that manufacturer firearms and sell them here in the States, are they to blame?

Let say Tommy country has a firearm manufacturer that sell the firearm that kill innocent children then by Tommy reasoning we Americans should blame Tommy for the deaths of those kids, right Tommy?

Now I know for a fact I have a Russian made shotgun, and there other was made in China, so if they are used in any form of crime then by Tommy reasoning China and Russia are to blame, right Tommy?

Tommy's like a Timex... he takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Or not as it seems.

You interpreted my comments as a value judgement on the gun owner. I intended them to be condemnation of a gun owner. The gun owner will (or should) be held responsible for what happened.

And your point is...?

My brother and I have been around guns since we were old enough to hold one. My kids did the same. We were taught safety and I did the same for mine.

Or not as it seems.

You interpreted my comments as a value judgement on the gun owner. I intended them to be condemnation of a gun owner. The gun owner will (or should) be held responsible for what happened.

Too many will hold the guns responsible and use this as another push to pass laws with the mindset of the gun shot itself. The owner should be responsible but the gun wasn't at fault.

Forum List

Back