Bewitching--O'Donnel's "magical past" may lead to Victory!

Jul 28, 2010
By now, We all know who O'Donnel is--The Tea Party anti-abortion crusader with some questionable finances that dabbled in Witchcraft at an early Age.

But Do you know who she is running against?(If you said that bearded Marxists Coons, then you know more about him than most Americans!)

This is the key to victory. O'Donnel's "questionable--yet not rejectable" character is popularizing the Deleware election--more so than any other primary battle since Specter became a specter! With the added publicity comes the finances and recognition as a regular in the American(and more importantly, Deleware) Homes.

Think about it--before she just seemed like another right wing Tea party candidate that was fed up wth spending, taxes and the lost of American Heritage. Now, she seems like the everyday citizen that lived an imperfect life yet dreams bigger dreams. An approachable flawed character that has the potential of winning friends(including witches!!:tongue:) to her side.

Now I say this from the MSM handling of the senate race. O'Donnel--she is a strange one, but ok! Coons--Hell no!

What do you think? Do you think the O'Donnel is going to lose due to "dabbling in sorcery", or will she now gain the necessary momentum due to her quirky past?

Hopefully she'll put a spell on the Delaware voters and kicks the Marxist's A*s. Long way to go. I think this race will tighten up. I'm not counting O'Donnell out just yet. I guess we'll see.

I think she has a very good chance of upsetting Harry Reid's "pet" and self described "bearded Marxist". She just needs to run an advertisement asking what is worse "Dabbling in Witchcraft as a 17 year old, or believing in "Marxism" as an adult."

Whatever happens, Delaware Voters certainly do have a very clear choice:
D) = MORE GOVERNMENT, MORE REGULATION, HIGHER TAXES
R) = LESS GOVERNMENT, LESS INTERFERENCE, LOWER TAXES.

It's a no-brainer for me...but I am not stupid enough to live in Delaware!!

Hopefully she learns how to spell "Delaware" properly.

Oh--you mean me!!:tongue:

Seriously, I would not run ads confronting "dabbling in witchcraft" but focus mainly on the issues.

Both candidates seems to have some flaws--but I'll take Wiccan Witch over Communist anyday.

She dabbled in Wicca, right?

Last edited:
If she was into witchcraft, I am not haveing her cook stew.

Eye of newt, toe of frog, wing of bat, tongue of dog are not my ideas of good home cooking

Hey if it takes Witchcraft to get rid of the Democrat turds,than so be it. I'm all for it. Go O'Donnell!

Hopefully she'll put a spell on the Delaware voters and kicks the Marxist's A*s. Long way to go. I think this race will tighten up. I'm not counting O'Donnell out just yet. I guess we'll see.

What do yo think of this story??

Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, or CREW, today filed a pair of complaints concerning Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell's use of more than $20,000 in campaign funds for personal expenses.

The group said its allegations are tied to former O'Donnell aide David Keegan's affidavit stating O'Donnell, who has run for Senate three times, paid her rent for two months out of campaign funds in 2009 and also used campaign funds for meals and gas. In addition to misappropriation of campaign funds, CREW argues that O'Donnell is guilty of lying about the expenditures and committed tax evasion by not reporting the money as income.

Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Maybe you shouldn't count your chickens!!!

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, or CREW, today filed a pair of complaints concerning Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell's use of more than $20,000 in campaign funds for personal expenses.

The group said its allegations are tied to former O'Donnell aide David Keegan's affidavit stating O'Donnell, who has run for Senate three times, paid her rent for two months out of campaign funds in 2009 and also used campaign funds for meals and gas. In addition to misappropriation of campaign funds, CREW argues that O'Donnell is guilty of lying about the expenditures and committed tax evasion by not reporting the money as income.

Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It's funny that CREW typically only goes after Republicans and CBS is a promotional arm for Obama. (just saying) seems kinda fishy

Absolutely!!!

"conservatives" constantly insist that all candidates should have "executive"-experience.....yet, O'Donnell is (quite-obviously) unemployable!!!!! :eusa_eh:

It's funny that CREW typically only goes after Republicans and CBS is a promotional arm for Obama. (just saying) seems kinda fishy

I don't know anything about them. But she did it, whatever it is!!! :lol::lol::lol: Love you, Lumpy dear!!

Absolutely!!!

"conservatives" constantly insist that all candidates should have "executive"-experience.....yet, O'Donnell is (quite-obviously) unemployable!!!!! :eusa_eh:

Excellent point!!!

Let me see.

Coons: racist name, trillion deficits, Reid's pet and sock puppet Marxist scumbag

What was the question?

Chris Coons and USMB's The Bass are standing together at a fundraiser in DC, when Obama and Biden walk up to them and Biden looks at Bass and says, "Barry was asking how I thought Coons would vote on a bill and I'm wondering if, as a black man, you could tell us what your people thought of this legislation?"

Do you see how this could end badly?

Do these folks have any opinion on Rangle?

Forum List

Back