Bewbs Poll

I like mine...

• Total voters
If you can feel them, they're real!!!!!!

Seriously, though, I kind of prefer real ones. It's not the way the fake ones look, per se, just the insecurity and emphasis on looks that it seems to imply.

Dan said:
If you can feel them, they're real!!!!!!

Seriously, though, I kind of prefer real ones. It's not the way the fake ones look, per se, just the insecurity and emphasis on looks that it seems to imply.

would you wear spandex if your penis didn't show? I mean - if it was so small when flacid, you could be confused for a woman. Women don't have the luxory of 'pants' on their chests. It's usally obvious from looking if a woman has what are probably the single-biggest clue as to one's gender. Breasts are probably the clearest indication of what is a female form. If a woman never grows breast, or barely grows breasts it's quite possible - maybe 'normal' that she may feel 'less than'. Not unsexy. Not un-feminine. But just 'less than' Breast agumentation, when done correctly, provides a great tool for woman - a permanent, or nearly permanent solution to what true 'fake' boobs are; those a woman 'takes off' at night before getting into bed.

from a guy's perspective...even a saline-filled implant UNDER breast tissue/muscle feels better than 'no breast'.

would you wear spandex if your penis didn't show? I mean - if it was so small when flacid, you could be confused for a woman. Women don't have the luxory of 'pants' on their chests. It's usally obvious from looking if a woman has what are probably the single-biggest clue as to one's gender. Breasts are probably the clearest indication of what is a female form. If a woman never grows breast, or barely grows breasts it's quite possible - maybe 'normal' that she may feel 'less than'. Not unsexy. Not un-feminine. But just 'less than' Breast agumentation, when done correctly, provides a great tool for woman - a permanent, or nearly permanent solution to what true 'fake' boobs are; those a woman 'takes off' at night before getting into bed.

I don't buy this. There's a double standard here that I think many people are scared to say anything about. If a man went and got a penis enlargement, women would look at him as being insecure, and if he said "I just want to feel like more of a man" he'd get laughed off the planet. Yet, women claim themselves as being empowered by getting breast augmentation. I don't consider breasts to be the only thing that defines a woman as being a "woman" and I really am turned off by women who do.

from a guy's perspective...even a saline-filled implant UNDER breast tissue/muscle feels better than 'no breast'.

I'll agree with this.

Dan said:
I don't buy this. There's a double standard here that I think many people are scared to say anything about. If a man went and got a penis enlargement, women would look at him as being insecure, and if he said "I just want to feel like more of a man" he'd get laughed off the planet. Yet, women claim themselves as being empowered by getting breast augmentation. I don't consider breasts to be the only thing that defines a woman as being a "woman" and I really am turned off by women who do.

I've never argued double-standard, just reality. And yeah - trust me, if you 'did' suffer from micropenis, there's a good chance you'd consider fixing it. I'm not talking 'Ron Jeremy' - just an operation to get your penis to at least 'average' size. Regarding women's self-esteem issues; I think you are fooling yourself - Honestly, what is the first sign a woman is 'blossoming'? Breasts. What does a woman do for a baby a man cannot? Breast-feed. Breasts are feminine. It's a truism. It's pretty easy to say "that woman must be insecure, cuz she got her breasts fixed" - but to apply that same standard, you'd have to think 'all' women who wear any sort of 'cosmetic' device must be insecure.

What I meant by definition is, if we were playing Family Fued, and you were asked - when you see a person, what's the first thing you'd notice to tell you if they were a woman. I bet the #1 answer would be 'breasts'.

I've been with women who were a carpenter’s delight (flat as a board and easy to nail). Some of those women were among the sexiest, feminine, strong women I've met. Some wanted larger breasts to look better in clothes. Some wanted larger breasts because they felt sexier. Were they 'deficient' emotionally? I don't believe so. They wouldn't either. Likewise, some wanted larger breasts because 'they liked the way they look with larger breasts'. Simple as that.

Ever been with a woman who initially looked to have nice, round perky breasts, only to have them fall to her knees when she removes her bra? 'Those' are 'fake' breasts, imo. Breast which 'come-off' are exactly two things: 1) False advertising and 2) too much maintenance for the woman.

:)

I see what you're saying. I sort of agree and disagree at the same time. In theory, I WISH breasts weren't what defined women, but I think society kind of forces us to think otherwise.

Oh, and...

And yeah - trust me, if you 'did' suffer from micropenis, there's a good chance you'd consider fixing it.

Mind telling me WHY the word "did" is in quotes? You talkin' trash?????? ;)

Nah, there's plenty about me I absolutely hate physically, but i hate the idea of plastic surgery (not to mention society's recent obsession with it), so I don't think I'd ever do anything like that. I'd probably just buy a really fast motorcycle to compensate like everyone else. BURNED!!!!!!!! :rock:

Dan said:
I see what you're saying. I sort of agree and disagree at the same time. In theory, I WISH breasts weren't what defined women, but I think society kind of forces us to think otherwise.

Oh, and...

Mind telling me WHY the word "did" is in quotes? You talkin' trash?????? ;)

Nah, there's plenty about me I absolutely hate physically, but i hate the idea of plastic surgery (not to mention society's recent obsession with it), so I don't think I'd ever do anything like that. I'd probably just buy a really fast motorcycle to compensate like everyone else. BURNED!!!!!!!! :rock:

personally, i like a plain woman. i prefer a natural looking face to one filled up with plaster and makeup and 8 different colors. fake
its the same with boobs. dont get me wrong, i loke boobs now, but like you said, penis enlargement = insecure, boob job = empowerment.

i got with this chick when i was in college ( yes before me and Jess got together) she was a student aide working in the library. she had a nice form to her, til i got her drunk and naked. i was like damn!!!!!!!! where'd your tits go! looked like 2 thimbles on a wall. didnt bother me though, i like natrual

Dan said:

I think you're only partially correct here.. A few factors come in to play.. Is it something that's "flaunted"? Is the augmentation so ridiculously sized that it can't be for anything more than getting attention?

Johnney said:
personally, i like a plain woman. i prefer a natural looking face to one filled up with plaster and makeup and 8 different colors. fake
its the same with boobs. dont get me wrong, i loke boobs now, but like you said, penis enlargement = insecure, boob job = empowerment.

i got with this chick when i was in college ( yes before me and Jess got together) she was a student aide working in the library. she had a nice form to her, til i got her drunk and naked. i was like damn!!!!!!!! where'd your tits go! looked like 2 thimbles on a wall. didnt bother me though, i like natrual
Fried eggs hanging from a nail huh.
:teeth:

-=d=- said:

What he said... totally!

I truly think it is what is on the inside that counts. She can have teeny boobs or huge boobs....if she isn't an intelligent, passionate, loving person, it doesn't matter.

(how was that?)

GotZoom said:
I am shocked. Absolutely astounded and shocked.

I simply can not believe you think this is what I'm thinking.

( :thup: )
I can't believe this thread came back to life.

When I was just a kid back in the fiftees just at the turn of when girls wearing two piece swim suits transitioning into Bikinis...well I was at a family get together at our families favorite swimming lake...all my girl cousins and aunts were knockouts...anyway my Favorite Aunt brought her new boyfriend to show off...he was one of those Muscle Beach guys and a aspiring actor...well he was wearing swim trunks I had never seen before...kinda like a girls bottom half of a bikini...
Now ya have to realize that my family called me "Dennis the Menace" at any rate he had this large bulge...I was bemused being that I was pre-puberty...so not being bashful and always going for the laugh...I pointed at his croutch and said 'what is that?'
He turned about 10 shades of red as all of the cousins started to laugh...as he backed up he tripped over a log and hit the ground hard...low and behold a water balloon shot out of his shorts...I never saw a guy run so fast to his sports car and exit staged right! ;)

Forum List

Back