Beware of Ron Paul, fibs & truth... U decide!

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Democrats Warn: Beware Ron Paul!

I swear, some people R so afraid of losing their big government 'free ride' on the tax dole that they will fib, distort & do anything possible to discredit the truth. The link above is living proof of those that just can't shake their love affair & worship of their big government god. I am not saying this about all of those that side with the DNC. I have several moderate liberal Demmie friends(good folks!) that are backing Ron as they believe that Ron's pluses outweigh his minuses. Below are a few 'Democrats for Ron Paul' sites...

Democrats for Ron Paul

Democrats for Ron Paul | We're voting for peace!

NYC Democrats for Ron Paul in GOP Primary 2012 (New York, NY) - Meetup

Democrats For Ron Paul 12/03/2011

The American Conservative » Social Democrats for Ron Paul

Democrats call president Obama a war monger below...

Ron Paul beats Obama 51% to 49% | Democrats for Ron Paul

It's not just DNC supporters that support Ron. The blue Republicans of the GOP, better know as 'moderate Repubs' support Ron also...

The 'Blue Republicans' for Ron Paul are up and running! | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

Independents are now streaming into the Ron Paul camp...

» Ron Paul Beats Obama in Iowa Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The Libertarian Patriot: Ron Paul For President: It's All About The Arithmetic

Ron Paul

Ron Paul Leads Obama Among Independents New Poll Shows | Business Wire

Ron has pulled off an engineering marvel, for he has managed to reach ACROSS the great political divide that has been engineered by the behind the scenes DC establishment puppeteers. The behind the scenes establishment DC puppeteers may well be able to control the Obama/Gingrich class puppets but they possess no control what so ever over the straight shooting Ron Paul.
Ron is uniting a country that has been politically fractured for many decades. Incredibly Ron is pulling this all off simply be adhering to the Constitution of the United States of America. Amazing!

Forum List

Back