Beware of rogue republican prosecutors:

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
A former prosecutor who used false testimony and withheld evidence to send a now-exonerated man to death row in Texas has lost an appeal to overturn his disbarment.

Can you believe this? Another republican in a position of power has been caught abusing that power. In this case, it was a prosecutor that sent an innocent man to death row and is now trying to appeal his disbarment.

This is the height of arrogance and insensitivity typical of that political malady that has infected and turned so many human into zombies. We call them republicans. Yes, they walk among us wreaking havoc and destruction everywhere they get a foothold! All the while professing Christianity and "conservatism."

Prosecutor Who Sent Innocent Man to Death Row Is Disbarred.

A former prosecutor who used false testimony and withheld evidence to send a now-exonerated man to death row in Texas has lost an appeal to overturn his disbarment.

Can you believe this? Another republican in a position of power has been caught abusing that power. In this case, it was a prosecutor that sent an innocent man to death row and is now trying to appeal his disbarment.

This is the height of arrogance and insensitivity typical of that political malady that has infected and turned so many human into zombies. We call them republicans. Yes, they walk among us wreaking havoc and destruction everywhere they get a foothold! All the while professing Christianity and "conservatism."

I don't see that man being a Republican is as important than an incredibly evil person. How could someone do that to another human being with out remorse? Then after he is caught, he isn't sent to jail for breaking his oath of office, which to me would be appropriate and he acts like a spoiled brat demanding his job back!

Being a Republican or Democrat doesn't define the soul of a man. Evil does. And that is truly what he is.

I don't see that man being a Republican is as important than an incredibly evil person. How could someone do that to another human being with out remorse? Then after he is caught, he isn't sent to jail for breaking his oath of office, which to me would be appropriate and he acts like a spoiled brat demanding his job back!

Being a Republican or Democrat doesn't define the soul of a man. Evil does. And that is truly what he is.
I agree with all you've said here. But I believe aggressive authoritarian behavior is associated far more with the Republican mentality than with Democrats who typically are disinclined to unjustly harming others. E.g., George W. Bush vs Jimmy Carter.

Etc.

Great response, Jackson. For the most part I agree with you. However, in modern times., it seems these kind of abuses fall primarily under the republican column.

Nowadays, media reports have shown how indifferent republicans are to civil rights, equality and even equal protection under the law at times. I am not going to ignore that and pretend there isn't a pattern of social subterfuge everywhere republicans gather in significant numbers.

Republicans tend to err on the side of punishment; Democrats tend to err on the side of leniency.

Which is more likely to result in a wrong death (or deaths)?

The answer should be obvious, and is often documented. But that doesn't affect the behavior or liberal judges or lawyers, does it?

Republicans tend to err on the side of punishment; Democrats tend to err on the side of leniency.

Which is more likely to result in a wrong death (or deaths)?

The answer should be obvious, and is often documented. But that doesn't affect the behavior or liberal judges or lawyers, does it?
I understand your opening statement and the subsequent question about wrongful deaths that occur when an innocent person is executed by the state. You seem to be saying that republicans are responsible for that more than democrats are. Am I right so far?

Now, as to the statement about the behavior of liberal lawyers and judges, I just don't make the connection. Since your subject is about accused murderers you seem to be implying that liberal judges ( and lawyers=the defense team?) are more lenient in some way during due process? Please expound on that!

Forum List

Back