Beware Of Dems Who Dump Hillary For The Wrong Reason

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
For years I saw Doug Schoen on panels. I knew he was a Democrat so I never paid attention to anything he said. This one made me sit up and take notice:

Schoen is bailing out for the wrong reason. A Democrat concerned about a constitutional crisis does not ring true. Exactly which crisis does President Hillary Clinton create not help Democrats finish wiping out the Constitution? Remember the rule: Never let a good crisis go to waste. Name the crisis and I will tell you how Democrats and their media mouthpieces will spin it to their benefit.

I would be a lot happier had Schoen dumped Hillary because of her incompetence, her bone-deep stupidity, her lust for power, her greed, her bloodlust, and, of course, her failure to tell the truth about anything.

To be fair, Doug Schoen’s fishy declaration did make me see something for the first time.

It is a good thing Hillary Clinton is so unlikable. If she had a smidgen of charisma, or charm, or grace, every fool would buy the garbage she is selling. As it stands, far too many are lining up for Hillary like clay ducks in a shooting gallery.

Fortunately for the country, Hillary Clinton has none of the crowd control tricks sleazy hustlers like her husband and the Chicago sewer rat use so effectively. Public speaker Hillary Clinton is a caricature of Adolf Hitler who knew how to control the crowd irrespective of what he said. At best, Hillary is lucky she does not lose the faithful:

clintonfamilyindex.jpg
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.c...x.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1

The Clintons are a ‘crime family’: Ex-FBI big | New York Post

Schoen is bailing out for the wrong reason.
Apparently, Doug Schoen was closer to truth back on March 16. Notice Democrat Julian Epstein spinning out of control like helicopter blades on steroids:

Forum List

Back