Beware Anti-virus Virus.' BEWARE!

transcend

Rookie
Jun 1, 2017
I have tried many of the free anti-virus programs out there. But once they are on your computer, good luck ever getting completely rid of them! Two I have had particular difficulty with is 360 Total Care and Avast. Uninstall programs don't completely get rid of them. Apparently, they write themselves into your OS. So no matter what you do, you can never completely get rid of them.

I have two computers. One runs windows xp and the other runs windows 7. To get rid of 360 total care and avast, I got super anti spyware. With it, I got rid of (I think) all traces of 360 and avast in my windows 7 computer. But when I tried the same thing on my windows xp computer, it killed it! Apparently 360 or avast wrote themselves on to some files needed to operate my computer. They listed themselves and showed up as either a 360 or avast program. But deleting them made my computer inoperable. The keyboard no longer worked. So I had to reinstall windows xp. And it wasn't easy. I had to go through the whole process three times before I got it to work properly.

As far as free antivirus programs go, the first I would recommend is Avira. If you download anything harmful, it will tell you and quarantine it. To other programs I would recommend don't have that kind of active protection for free. (That I know of) One is spybot and the other is super anti spyware.

You know, a free anti virus program in my opinion is like free advice.

Both are worth what you paid for them.

Do you mean like what you pay for freedom of speech? Which basically doesn't exist.

The blood of many of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms is what paid for that free speech, as well as the service of others like myself (20 year veteran).

Do you mean like what you pay for freedom of speech? Which basically doesn't exist.
You don't have freedom of speech in your country? Lots of blood paid for ours.

There is no freedom of speech in the U.S. You can take this from somebody who came from a long line of Americans. There has only been lots of blood paid by Americans to lie, be lied to and prevent people from speaking the truth. The bad part is you probably think that the price for such things was worth it. Also, take this forum. Or any other. Look at the rules. Every single line basically says "No Free Speech."

There is no freedom of speech in the U.S. You can take this from somebody who came from a long line of Americans. There has only been lots of blood paid by Americans to lie, be lied to and prevent people from speaking the truth. The bad part is you probably think that the price for such things was worth it. Also, take this forum. Or any other. Look at the rules. Every single line basically says "No Free Speech."
This is a privately owned forum, not to be confused with the public. No one is stopping you from making a fool of yourself.

The blood of many of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms is what paid for that free speech, as well as the service of others like myself (20 year veteran).

FOR WHAT FREE SPEECH!!! It doesn't exist! For example, put up a sign in your yard that says, "No Nigg(you know the rest) Allowed" Do you really think the law would allow you to keep that sign up?

You joined just today so how about we older members speak on that issue junior?

I'm only being nice because this forum asks for it by majority of members. Otherwise we'll let's just say you would need a an ice block two aspirin and Dr Phil on speed dial.

This is a privately owned forum, not to be confused with the public. No one is stopping you from making a fool of yourself.

Do you know of any "public" forums? All of them are run by somebody. And they must make pretty good money. Because they suppress truth at every turn. Also, by "privately owned," I take it to mean that they are a business. Well businesses can and often do lie to people. But they shouldn't be allowed to suppress the truth.

Forum List

Back