Between The Lines: The Manafort Case & Obama & Clinton's Direct Involvement

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I really do wonder why no one is talking about this:

Hillary Clinton may have been directly involved with Manafort and participated in the crimes Mueller has alleged that Manafort committed, and by proxy that means The Obama Administration was involved.

Within the following article, I found this gem:

"The pattern of crimes to which Manafort admitted but for which he did not plead guilty is breathtaking. It involves tens of millions of dollars, the highest-ranking former government officials in the Ukraine, an unnamed Obama Cabinet member and a few Russian oligarchs. The only good news for Trump in all this is that he and his Republican congressional colleagues will be spared the daily barrage of negative headlines from a second Manafort trial, which was scheduled to start this week and which would have led up to the midterm elections, had it not been aborted by the guilty plea. But the president surely fears a beast in the night in the form of whatever Manafort privately tells Mueller."

Now, I ask you this, if this was all about Russia, Russia, Russia then why no Investigation in to how The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundered money through COIE Lawfirm Fusion GPS and to Russian and British agents, but better yet, who was The Obama Cabinet member involved in tens of millions of dollars exchanged allegedly between An Active Obama Administration Official. Russian Oligarchs, and a Ukranian Official?

Why was a high ranking Obama Cabinet member involved in these dealings? And why are we just hearing about this? Who is this High Ranking Obama Cabinet Member?
Why aren't they being charged with a crime?

In otherwords, if what is being talked about is a crime for which Manafort is guilty of, then The Active Obama Administration Official is Guilty of this Crime too, yet is NOT NAMED, and is NOT BEING PROSECUTED.

This sounds like to me something The Obama Administration initiated and participated in.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Why Paul Manafort is Trump's beast in the night

Which cabinet member in The Obama Administration do you believe was involved?

Did this take place when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State and was she The Obama Administration Cabinet Member that was involved in this? If so, is Hillary Clinton again being protected, and is this why Loretta Lynch ordered James Comey to stand down, making her and James Comey guilty of Obstruction of Justice? Is this why The Clinton Investigative Team went to extraordinary lengths to allow Clinton to destroy evidence and then to allow all of this to be swept under the rug? Because it would eventually lead to Obama and Clinton Colluding with Russia and then pinning it on Paul Manafort?

And was Manafort set up like they set up Carter Page?

I'll list my top 6 suspects as to who I think was involved below.

Vice President of the United States
Joseph R. Biden

Department of State
Secretary John Kerry Predecessor: Hillary Roddam Clinton
state.gov

Department of Defense
Secretary Ashton Carter
defense.gov

Department of Justice
Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch
usdoj.gov

Department of Energy
Secretary Ernest Moniz
energy.gov

Last edited:
The whole phony witch hunt was aimed at Trump and any of his campaign or administration personnel they could snag in the process, not Barry or any of his folks.
I want to know if Hillary Clinton was involved with this while in her Cabinet Role as head of The State Department, and if so, THEN IMO The Entire Manafort deal was a Set up.
Just like they set up Jeff Sessions.
Just like they set up General Flynn
Just like they set up Carter Page.

I see a pattern of behavior.

Just like they sent a Fusion GPS employee, Natalia V to Trump Tower while Manafort was present to set up anyone they could in The Trump Family or Trump Campaign.

Perhaps it was Hillary Clinton that was involved in all of this. And perhaps because of this, it is why Mueller and Obama targeted Manafort.

"Although the senior Cabinet official is not named in the documents, prior to the 2012 elections, conservative media reported accusations of anti-Semitism against then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton because of a New York Times op-ed she co-wrote with Catherine Ashton, then high representative of the European Union for foreign affairs and security policy. The op-ed voiced concern about Ukraine’s political situation."

Manafort’s pro-Ukraine lobbying campaign reached Obama, Biden

I just hope Trump rips the fucking mask off the beast and declassifies everything.

Our government should not have all the secrets it does. If they're doing shit they don't want the public to know, it's probably evil shit.

It's not like we're hiding our missile silos from the USSR anymore, or have anything going on that the Chinese can't hack into.

The entire DC establishment is the most corrupt entity to have ever existed if you ask me, and it's all kept from the awareness of the public through "National Security". I'd say it's more like criminal syndicated government security.

Last edited:
I just hope Trump rips the fucking mask off the beast and declassifies everything.

Our government should not have all the secrets it does. If they're doing shit they don't want the public to know, it's probably evil shit.

It's not like we're hiding our missile silos from the USSR anymore, or have anything going on that the Chinese can hack into.

The entire DC establishment is the most corrupt entity to have ever existed if you ask me, and it's all kept from the awareness of the public through "National Security". I'd say it's more like criminal syndicated government security.

Instead corrupt individuals in our government take money from The Chinese and Russians and do their bidding for them. They even buy Propaganda Packages written by Russian and British Spies to try to win elections with, or to smear and hamstring a president with.

Hillary Clinton may have been directly involved with Manafort and participated in the crimes Mueller has alleged that Manafort committed, and by proxy that means The Obama Administration was involved.

"The pattern of crimes to which Manafort admitted but for which he did not plead guilty is breathtaking. It involves tens of millions of dollars, the highest-ranking former government officials in the Ukraine, an unnamed Obama Cabinet member and a few Russian oligarchs. The only good news for Trump in all this is that he and his Republican congressional colleagues will be spared the daily barrage of negative headlines from a second Manafort trial, which was scheduled to start this week and which would have led up to the midterm elections, had it not been aborted by the guilty plea. But the president surely fears a beast in the night in the form of whatever Manafort privately tells Mueller."

Now, I ask you this, if this was all about Russia, Russia, Russia then why no Investigation in to how The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundered money through COIE Lawfirm Fusion GPS and to Russian and British agents, but better yet, who was The Obama Cabinet member involved in tens of millions of dollars exchanged allegedly between An Active Obama Administration Official. Russian Oligarchs, and a Ukranian Official?

Why was a high ranking Obama Cabinet member involved in these dealings? And why are we just hearing about this? Who is this High Ranking Obama Cabinet Member?

In otherwords, if what is being talked about is a crime for which Manafort is guilty of, then The Active Obama Administration Official is Guilty of this Crime too, yet is NOT NAMED, and is NOT BEING PROSECUTED.

This sounds like to me something The Obama Administration initiated and participated in.

Did this take place when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State and was she The Obama Administration Cabinet Member that was involved in this? If so, is Hillary Clinton again being protected, and is this why Loretta Lynch ordered James Comey to stand down, making her and James Comey guilty of Obstruction of Justice? Is this why The Clinton Investigative Team went to extraordinary lengths to allow Clinton to destroy evidence and then to allow all of this to be swept under the rug? Because it would eventually lead to Obama and Clinton Colluding with Russia and then pinning it on Paul Manafort?

Joseph R. Biden

Department of State
state.gov

Department of Defense
Secretary Ashton Carter
defense.gov

Department of Justice
usdoj.gov

Department of Energy
Secretary Ernest Moniz
energy.gov
This just the way that the Obamma Adm did business. If you look back the 8 years was nothing but one coverup followed any another. I even have questions about the delivery of money to the Iranians paid in cash at a mid-nite drop off. How much did the kick back go to unknown people. Had to be something exchanged. From the quote: Now, I ask you this, if this was all about Russia, Russia, Russia then why no Investigation in to how The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundered money through COIE Lawfirm Fusion GPS and to Russian and British agents, but better yet, who was The Obama Cabinet member involved in tens of millions of dollars exchanged allegedly between An Active Obama Administration Official. Russian Oligarchs, and a Ukranian Official? I wonder if Soros did not broker the deal, or Kerry. I look at the Clinton Foundation.

Its a good that the Courts are looking at the 527 Foundations who get money from unknown sources. A lot of graft is put into these funds as payoffs. After the sale of Nuke material to Russia and the Russians sell the same type of Material to North Korea is in question. So much bad crap is being covered up by the so called News Media.

Joseph R. Biden

Department of State
state.gov

Department of Defense
Secretary Ashton Carter
defense.gov

Department of Justice
usdoj.gov

Department of Energy
Secretary Ernest Moniz
energy.gov
This just the way that the Obamma Adm did business. If you look back the 8 years was nothing but one coverup followed any another. I even have questions about the delivery of money to the Iranians paid in cash at a mid-nite drop off. How much did the kick back go to unknown people. Had to be something exchanged. From the quote: Now, I ask you this, if this was all about Russia, Russia, Russia then why no Investigation in to how The DNC, Obama, Clinton laundered money through COIE Lawfirm Fusion GPS and to Russian and British agents, but better yet, who was The Obama Cabinet member involved in tens of millions of dollars exchanged allegedly between An Active Obama Administration Official. Russian Oligarchs, and a Ukranian Official? I wonder if Soros did not broker the deal, or Kerry. I look at the Clinton Foundation.

Its a good that the Courts are looking at the 527 Foundations who get money from unknown sources. A lot of graft is put into these funds as payoffs. After the sale of Nuke material to Russia and the Russians sell the same type of Material to North Korea is in question. So much bad crap is being covered up by the so called News Media.

It is highly suspicious that an Obama Administration High Ranking Cabinet Official was involved in this, yet is UNNAMED.

Forum List

Back