Between 20-24" of rain have fallen in South Carolina since Thursday...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
South Carolina Rainfall Is Worst In A Thousand Years, Gov. Haley Says

561187741800002d00dc1198.jpeg

Being called the worst storm in 1,000 years, although I am not sure how they can measure it...

Hoping that this too shall pass quickly.

This God's punishment on the far right social conservatives and Confederate flag lovers of South Carolina.

You did not go through Rita or Ike or Charley, did you?

Uuuuh .....I just said I live on the Texas Gulf coast.
For the last 45 years actually,and that aint shit for bad rain.
Talk to me when they see 43 inch's in 24 hours.
You are an idiot, then.

So you think 4 days of rain at 20 -24 inch's is worse than 43 inch's in 24 hours?
I know liberals are ignorant fucks but this surpasses even my lowest estimates.

Being called the worst storm in 1,000 years, although I am not sure how they can measure it...

What I heard referring to "a thousand years" was the NOAA predictions describing a "once in a thousand year event" as far as a continuous perfect storm of rain.

We've been getting it here in WNC, as has northeast Georgia. It started Thursday night September 24 and except for half a day on Tuesday 9/29 hasn't stopped. We've got I'd guess at least 15 inches here in that time, probably more.

SC is (generally) lower and flatter land than here so it's going to pile up more there than here. Around here with high elevations and lots of drainage the main concern is landslides. That, and finding oneself on a little mountain-pass road that's suddenly unusable because a tree fell across it, which is why I haven't been out hardly at all.

Never seen this much rain, ever.

You are an idiot, then.

So you think 4 days of rain at 20 -24 inch's is worse than 43 inch's in 24 hours?

It's TEN days, stupid.

You are an idiot, then.

We went through Rita, so we don't need you to be pissing on SC, you ignorant fuck. Just saying.

You are an idiot, then.

It's TEN days, stupid.

I'm stupid? Your title says 20-24 inch's since Thursday.
And if it's a ten day period thats damn near a drought in Texas.

You are an idiot, then.

We went through Rita, so we don't need you to be pissing on SC, you ignorant fuck. Just saying.

I've been here for every hurricane for the last 45 years ya sheet stain.
In fact I was on Tiki Island when Ike hit.

You are an idiot, then.

It's TEN days, stupid.

I don't have a "title". But you may address me as "your excellency".
The rain started two Thursdays ago, September 24. I was here for it. It's rained literally every day since. Usually all day and night.

And don't be sitting here playing contrarian word games -- number one, two feet of rain over ten days isn't a "drought" Anywhere, and number two, your 43 inches in 24 hours is the world all-time record. That's not a comparator for jack shit.

Last edited:
You are an idiot, then.

It's TEN days, stupid.

I don't have a "title". But you may address me as "your excellency".
The rain started two Thursdays ago, September 26. I was here for it. It's rained literally every day since.

I can piss more than 24 inch's in two weeks.

What I heard referring to "a thousand years" was the NOAA predictions describing a "once in a thousand year event" as far as a continuous perfect storm of rain.

We've been getting it here in WNC, as has northeast Georgia. It started Thursday night September 24 and except for half a day on Tuesday 9/29 hasn't stopped. We've got I'd guess at least 15 inches here in that time, probably more.

SC is (generally) lower and flatter land than here so it's going to pile up more there than here. Around here with high elevations and lots of drainage the main concern is landslides. That, and finding oneself on a little mountain-pass road that's suddenly unusable because a tree fell across it, which is why I haven't been out hardly at all.

Never seen this much rain, ever.

Me neither. God really answered my prayers beyond what I could ever have hoped or imagined, Pogo. I started asking the LORD for this rain some months ago as there was a Satanic rave in Georgia called Tomorrowland which would have (if it had not been for the rain destroying their plans and getting canceled early) very dangerous for the over 150,000 young people who had bought tickets to attend it - it was to go on until September 28th - I was also praying for rain during the anti-Christ Popes visit which fell on the same days (approximately) and so after the rave there was another event which a man at my church told me today that my prayer for rain was certainly answered by God and that God had used the rain to rain out another ungodly event (which I had no idea of!) and he and his wife surely seemed very happy about it. I had asked my church to join me in asking for the rain to start pouring on the 24th at church - I asked them to join me in agreeing for the rain the week before (if I recall the timing correctly) and everyone present did. There is tremendous power in agreement - especially in a very large group of prayer warriors. As I said before, it is the greatest answer to prayer I've received from God concerning rain that I can recall. I'm overwhelmed at His Goodness towards me! He is so wonderful! I'm praising Jesus for it!

Forum List

Back