Bettis - 5 rushes for 1 yard

I don't brag after 1 game. Unless that game is the super bowl and the Eagles O did the same thing. Our Defense played decent but definitely dropped the ball against the run. We were containing it until that 72 yard run.

I'll take an ass-whoopin of the G-men like that any day. But we have alot of work to do before we play the Vikes next week.

Stat of the week. Eagles WR caught 5 Td passes all last year. TO caught 3 in 1 week.

Holly crap did you guys see Quinton Griffen????
I hate the Broncos but...as he is a former Sooner I thought I
would watch. THE MAN HAS NO HIPS!!! He's the next Barry Sanders!
I thought he might just "fit in" after his college days but so far he's kickin ass.

Sir Evil said:
:laugh: I think Jackass may be a Giants fan! Guess I shouldn't laugh though, I may have the same feelings should they defeat the Vikings!

Dunno Evil... they're saying the Vikings are the team to beat this year....

after the Steelers, of course.

:D

Gee Jim, one game and bragging away! :finger3: I think you'll go just about as far as you did last year! haha!

Chuck, what's the matter no bragging??? HAHAHAHA! Giants off to a good start as usual. Yes, I know Dallas shitty too, but they will go further than those GIANTS!!!!!!

I didnt have much faith that they were going to beat the Eagles...although I thought it would be a better game.

Dallas is going to have a shitty year!!

Forum List

Back