better watch Spicey !

GettyImages_810247620.0.jpg

They'll be kissing our ass before dark - BEEEELEEEVE me.

squeeze that sob's nuts tight enough and he'll throw Trump under every bus in NY city faster than a RW'r can hate Clinton.

"Spicey" is going to have to stand in line behind Flynn and Manafort on the "gonna rat Donny out any day now" hit parade, apparently Soon-To-Be, Any day now, Trumpian Rat is a popular profession.

... Meanwhile Back on Earth, the bubble brained boobies in partisan parakeet parade continue to entertain the minority of the masses with their slapstick antics.
perhaps you could cite some law that you feel is in play here.

Sure, it's the immutable law of nature that states : There are two kinds of sentient lifeforms in the Universe, the ones that are evolved enough to spot sarcasm and the ones that have gotten that far yet.
so where are you at in that process?

As usual, watching the ameba count meter, it just increased by one in case you're curious.

:popcorn:

Spicer was press secretary. Press Secretaries don't go to important meetings only the ones they are invited to which are usually the ones where they get talking points.

Next Mueller will talk to any of Trump's living high school teachers to see about any times he cheated on a test.:lol:

Spicer was press secretary. Press Secretaries don't go to important meetings only the ones they are invited to which are usually the ones where they get talking points.

Next Mueller will talk to any of Trump's living high school teachers to see about any times he cheated on a test.:lol:

nah, they hold press conferences and answer questions on behalf of the president without being prepped before hand ..

DDDDUUUURRRRRRR

nah, they hold press conferences and answer questions on behalf of the president without being prepped before hand ..

DDDDUUUURRRRRRR

Right my point is that Mueller is asking a guy who knows nothing. Who is going to ask next the White House cleaning staff?

DDDDUUUURRRRRRR

Right my point is that Mueller is asking a guy who knows nothing. Who is going to ask next the White House cleaning staff?

so if Spicey didnt go to meetings why was he taking so many notes ?

his constant note taking is documented.

DDDDUUUURRRRRRR

How many notes is not the being discussed what is in them is what is.

I am sure with unimportant meetings like Department of Education or HUD he probably is invited to the whole meeting. I just can't believe that any press secretary is invited to important meetings like national security meetings especially since their only job is to talk to the press.

"Loss lips sink ships"

DDDDUUUURRRRRRR

I am sure with unimportant meetings like Department of Education or HUD he probably is invited to the whole meeting. I just can't believe that any press secretary is invited to important meetings like national security meetings especially since their only job is to talk to the press.

"Loss lips sink ships"

you're sure ?

well then, thats that.

he'll throw Trump under every bus in NY city faster than a RW'r can hate Clinton.
As well he should. Prior to getting involved with Trump, Spicer was a man who wasn't given to lying "every time" he opened his mouth. He only was called to do that when he had to speak on Trump's behalf. Were I to have been forced into that situation, I'd be looking high and low for ways to throw Trump under the proverbial bus.

the interview I watched last night he continued to lie. Guess it stuck with him.
He's probably got an exit agreement with Trump. No bad mouthing or gossiping in return for not being fired?

he'll throw Trump under every bus in NY city faster than a RW'r can hate Clinton.
As well he should. Prior to getting involved with Trump, Spicer was a man who wasn't given to lying "every time" he opened his mouth. He only was called to do that when he had to speak on Trump's behalf. Were I to have been forced into that situation, I'd be looking high and low for ways to throw Trump under the proverbial bus.

the interview I watched last night he continued to lie. Guess it stuck with him.
He's probably got an exit agreement with Trump. No bad mouthing or gossiping in return for not being fired?

I think he left holding his wanger. Gossiping prolly not, but a grand jury subpoena laying on the table helps little dweebs like Spicer loosen up.

DDDDUUUURRRRRRR

"Loss lips sink ships"

you're sure ?

well then, thats that.

If his notes are that important Mueller would have been after Spicer's notes within the hour of him leaving the administration.

he was well known for taking notes and keeping records during meetings. He wasnt there long enough to be Trumps lap dog, and he's as big of a liar as Trump is. You can't trust a liar any further than you can spit.

The investigation widens - Mueller wants to talk to Spicer.

Sean Spicer 'documented everything.' Robert Mueller wants to talk to him.

squeeze that sob's nuts tight enough and he'll throw Trump under every bus in NY city faster than a RW'r can hate Clinton. Ol Spiceyboi is a weak link, and worth Muellers time to subpoena if he doesnt cooperate.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK .............
Mueller should be tried and executed for attempted coup

Forum List

Back