Better to Lose That Seat

OMFG he is not a sexual predator.................. but your Hillary Clinton gets off on freeing them and Bill Clinton likes to rape them.

They want the Dem to win. Bottom line McConnell and the establishment have declared war on the voters in Alabama because they rejected his candidate.

I'm not a big fan of caving to the dirty tactics of Democrats, such as saving inflammatory news to right before the voting. If a lawyer did that in the courtroom, he'd be disbarred.

So it is better to support a sexual predator who targeted high school girls?

Only if he's cool...

article-2048553-0345094F0000044D-490_468x286.jpg

That teared-up woman who described her encounter with Moore seems oddly emotional for some touching that happened 40 years ago. She's faking something.

Moore's going to win that seat in a landslide, and if they try to remove him its going to get ugly fast
I hope so, but I doubt it. The Swamp is deep and powerful and Trump has supported his RINO challenger.

That teared-up woman who described her encounter with Moore seems oddly emotional for some touching that happened 40 years ago. She's faking something.

Her step son is calling her out as a liar and he's backing Moore. It's a soap opera. I guess we should expect it considering Gloria's involved.

That trendy bitch attorney she is always, always sitting up these woman's asses like she's coached them on what to say and all her Clients ever notice they have to read from a SCRIPTED piece of freaking paper.

Sorry but if some shit like that really happened a woman wouldn't need a piece of paper to say what happened.

But she is always attached to their hips this woman hates men , and make up all types of bs against these men.

She's the bitch that went after Michael Jackson too.

Given Alred's record as a lawyer and CNN saying that this is true is extremely close to what is needed for a dismissal with prejudice. Given that the statute of limitations ran out decades ago that won't happen but it does give Moore armored cover.

All of Gloria Allred's bimbos cry. Usually at the same point in their account.

Forum List

Back