Better to have a straight parent in jail than gay parents at home

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei said: "Today, homosexuality is a major problem in the western world. They [western nations] however ignore it. But the reality is that homosexuality has become a serious challenge, pain and unsolvable problem for the intellectuals in the west."

Ayatollah Khamenei used sentiment like this to rally Iran's citizens against President Carter, the USA & the Western World while they held our hostages, suffered our embargo & took a pounding from Iraq.

Last edited:
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei said: "Today, homosexuality is a major problem in the western world. They [western nations] however ignore it. But the reality is that homosexuality has become a serious challenge, pain and unsolvable problem for the intellectuals in the west."

It is interesting that you base your beliefs on homosexuals and homosexuality on what Ayatollah Kahmenei says.

It is something I will keep in mind when observing your posts and replying to same in the future.
:cuckoo:

BTW....just as an aside, do you know who Mark Bingham was? (Noting your comment under your nic)

Last edited:

It is interesting that you base your beliefs on homosexuals and homosexuality on what Ayatollah Kahmenei says.

It is something I will keep in mind when observing your posts and replying to same in the future.
:cuckoo:

BTW....just as an aside, do you know who Mark Bingham was? (Noting your comment under your nic)

I don't base my belief on Kahmenei, Bingham or Santorum. I dispise Kahmenei & Santorum. I don't believe any of their stuff or yours. I am just presenting & discussing facts. You people are the idealogical haters who flew off the handle with the bigot crap.

My voting choice of the current presidential candidates are Ron Paul & John Huntsman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back