Better Stay Out of Nevada

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Go across the Hoover Damn and they will search your cars.. Travel alert.. Travel Alert.. Stay out of Nevada. Boycott Nevada..

Hoover Dam - Hoover Dam Las Vegas - Vegas Attractions | VEGAS.com

Because of heightened security, all vehicles attempting to cross the dam are subject to inspection. Some vehicles -- all trailers, motorhomes and rental trucks -- will be inspected with no exception.

This is not America folks. This is Nazi Nevada..

Hopefully they'll finally complete the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge within next few years and get the road off the top of the dam and away from the tourists.

C-FHWA-004-348_lowrez.jpg

my2¢;2325202 said:
Hopefully they'll finally complete the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge within next few years and get the road off the top of the dam and away from the tourists.

That kind of freaks me out. I think I would rather go over the dam.

my2¢;2325202 said:

Try the glass skywalk over the Grand Canyon...

my2¢;2325202 said:

I could do it, I just get very scared.

Go across the Hoover Damn and they will search your cars.. Travel alert.. Travel Alert.. Stay out of Nevada. Boycott Nevada..

Because of heightened security, all vehicles attempting to cross the dam are subject to inspection. Some vehicles -- all trailers, motorhomes and rental trucks -- will be inspected with no exception.

"Nazi Nevada" really Willow!?!? I hope you saying this as a joke. As the world falls down around us, terrorists(home grown and not) are looking for anything that would effect millions of lives to make their twised point. What better target than a national monument and something that provides power to many people.
I see nothing wrong with the added security, as they always say "If you're not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about."

"Nazi Nevada" really Willow!?!? I hope you saying this as a joke. As the world falls down around us, terrorists(home grown and not) are looking for anything that would effect millions of lives to make their twised point. What better target than a national monument and something that provides power to many people.
I see nothing wrong with the added security, as they always say "If you're not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about."

sheesh,, have you no sense of content, perspective and most of all humor?

YOu dumbfuck WT, the hoover damn is a hotspot for potential terrorist activity. YOu'd be the first bitching if there was some sort of attack on the Hoover damn. Jesus christ you are so fucking dumb

Um. That's been going on since 9.11...and why they are building a bypass bridge. Please keep up with Current Events....your faux outrages are a little out of temporal whack.

my2¢;2325202 said:

Yeah, I broke out in a cold sweat and my wife didn't even get near it.

sheesh,, have you no sense of content, perspective and most of all humor?

Ah. The "It was All a Joke" gambit.

Forum List

Back