CDZ Better Speaker....Nancy Pelosi or John Boehner?

Our nation owes a debt of grattitude to Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Pelosi has been credited for spearheading President Obama's health care law when it seemed that it would go down in defeat. After Republican Scott Brown won Democratic Ted Kennedy's former senate seat in the January 2010 Massachusetts special election and thereby causing the Senate Democrats to lose their filibuster proof majority, Obama agreed with then chief of staff Rahm Emanuel's idea that he should do smaller initiatives that could pass easily. Pelosi, however, dismissed the president's fear and instead mocked his scaled-back ideas as "kiddie care." After convincing the president that this would be their only shot at health care because of the large Democratic majorities they currently had, she rallied her Democratic caucus as she began an "unbelievable marathon" of a two month session to craft the health care bill, which successfully passed the House. In Obama's remarks before signing the bill into law, he specifically credited Pelosi as being "one of the best Speakers the House of Representatives has ever had."

Great image

NANCY_PELOSI_WITH_GAVEL_AND_KIDS.jpg
Now why would Nancy be so happy.....

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) saw her net worth rise 62 percent last year, cementing her status as one of the wealthiest members of Congress.

Pelosi was worth at least $35.2 million in the 2010 calendar year, according to a financial disclosure report released Wednesday. She reported a minimum of $43.4 million in assets and about $8.2 milion in liabilities.

For 2009, Pelosi reported a minimum net worth of $21.7 million.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/166599-pelosis-net-worth-rises-62-percent-

Great woman...

This is a historic moment – for the Congress, and for the women of this country. It is a moment for which we have waited more than 200 years. Never losing faith, we waited through the many years of struggle to achieve our rights. But women weren't just waiting; women were working. Never losing faith, we worked to redeem the promise of America, that all men and women are created equal. For our daughters and granddaughters, today, we have broken the marble ceiling. For our daughters and our granddaughters, the sky is the limit, anything is possible for them

Nancy Pelosi Backs Different Strategies On Immigration Reform Gun Policy

Pointing to the four major strands of reform -- universal background checks, a federal trafficking statute, a ban on high-capacity magazines and limits on the sales of certain assault weapons -- Pelosi concluded, "I don’t know that there is any view that they would all be in the same bill."
"I think that, we did that before, you know, way back when in the [1994] crime bill when we had the assault weapon ban," she said. "It saved lives. It lost many members their seats in Congress. And they understand that."

Pointing to the four major strands of reform -- universal background checks, a federal trafficking statute, a ban on high-capacity magazines and limits on the sales of certain assault weapons -- Pelosi concluded, "I don’t know that there is any view that they would all be in the same bill."
"I think that, we did that before, you know, way back when in the [1994] crime bill when we had the assault weapon ban," she said. "It saved lives. It lost many members their seats in Congress. And they understand that."

Pelosi has sensible views on gun control
Views most Americans, even Republicans support

Pelosi has sensible views on gun control
Views most Americans, even Republicans support

Unconstitutional views, to go along with the obomanations "Fundamentally Change America"....

2q384qq.jpg

Forum List

Back