Better pot?

brneyedgrl80

May 25, 2004
Phoenix-it's-dry-heat-Arizona
Canada promises better grade of medicinal pot
advertisement

Associated Press
Jul. 13, 2004 08:55 AM

OTTAWA - The Canadian government is promising better dope for legal pot smokers.

The government is under a court order to supply medical marijuana to people authorized to smoke it. But the first batch of pot was panned by users. Now, a second effort could be going up in smoke.

User Marco Renda says it's no good, either. He says he took a couple of hits and snuffed out his joint. Renda adds the government pot didn't taste right and had no effect.

But a spokeswoman for Health Canada says the new pot is a purer smoke and has less twigs. Health Canada maintains the medical case for marijuana remains unproven. But the agency has been ordered by the courts to make the weed available to certain patients.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0713bettergov-dope-ON.html

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
Canada promises better grade of medicinal pot
advertisement

Associated Press
Jul. 13, 2004 08:55 AM

OTTAWA - The Canadian government is promising better dope for legal pot smokers.

The government is under a court order to supply medical marijuana to people authorized to smoke it. But the first batch of pot was panned by users. Now, a second effort could be going up in smoke.

User Marco Renda says it's no good, either. He says he took a couple of hits and snuffed out his joint. Renda adds the government pot didn't taste right and had no effect.

But a spokeswoman for Health Canada says the new pot is a purer smoke and has less twigs. Health Canada maintains the medical case for marijuana remains unproven. But the agency has been ordered by the courts to make the weed available to certain patients.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0713bettergov-dope-ON.html

Crappy tv, crappy weed.....in the words of my wise old uncle "Poor Canada". :D

I have read about this problem in the past, only the problem was with the weed being too strong, not weak. If you ask me, I would say too much is better than too little. I guess growing weed takes practice, they'll get the hang of it. :D

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
:cof:

It's all about temperature and climate. Why do you think Mexico does so well in the weed business? :D

There are places in Canada that provide similar climates, during the summer. ;) There are gigantic plants grown at the Experimental Farm, not far from my house. You an go and swoon over them, but no thouchie the plantie or else - not to mention the barbed wire fence surrounding it. :D

Originally posted by Said1
There are places in Canada that provide similar climates, during the summer. ;) There are gigantic plants grown at the Experimental Farm, not far from my house. You an go and swoon over them, but no thouchie the plantie or else - not to mention the barbed wire fence surrounding it. :D

Im surprised no one has tossed a lit match in there and stood outside the fence smelling the fresh air. :D

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Im surprised no one has tossed a lit match in there and stood outside the fence smelling the fresh air. :D

You just gave me an idea. :D There is security in the form of cameras and guards, probably not something I would want to do....although I could get someone to cause a commotions allowing me to.......:D

Said1 said:
You just gave me an idea. :D There is security in the form of cameras and guards, probably not something I would want to do....although I could get someone to cause a commotions allowing me to.......:D

Only you can prevent forest fires. :D .... maybe a strategically placed controlled burn heading towards the plants is in order...

Forum List

Back