Better in than out!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bootneck, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Bootneck

Bootneck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    Many countries have, in recent years, made smoking in public places a criminal offence. What next, I wonder? What other obnoxious habits will governments clamp down on. How soon will it be before turning the other cheek because better an empty flat than a bad tenant becomes a compulsory windjammer because the government says, ‘better in than out’?

Laugh ye not. It is already happening. One country is set to pass legislation making it a crime to fart in public! Persistent offenders will be punished in what the government describe as a bid to ‘mould responsible and disciplined citizens’. Opposition leaders complain the new courts will be 'kangaroo courts'. I don’t know about that, but they will certainly be full of hot air.

And I pity those who work in tower blocks and have to travel to the top floor. By the time they reach the top there will be no one else to blame!

Brings new meaning to the phrase, ‘sniffing out crime wherever it occurs’.

African country set to make breaking wind a crime | Mail Online

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    I loved this proposal (same country): prohibiting people from impersonating fortune tellers. O ya....only those "real" fortune tellers for me!

LOL!