Better "get": Bush getting Saddam; Obama getting Bin Laden?

That's fine...however, you listed the number of Americans Bush was "responsible" for killing, but, not the number Obama is "responsible" for killing...why is that?

So which is the bigger "get":

Bush "getting" Saddam Hussein?
Obama "getting" Bin Laden?

The simple way to figure this would be: Which evil man was worse for the world, and which man was responsible for more evil while here? And finally, which man, if left alone, would have caused more death, destruction and chaos in the future? Hussein or Bin Laden?

Yeah, you guys forgot about Bush "getting" Saddam, huh? Maybe because he didn't gloat about it the rest of his term.

Wait, Bush got Saddam? I thought the MILITARY got Saddam? Isnt that the case for Obama? :eusa_boohoo:

I wonder which cost more...Obama bragging on a mic or Bush flying in like Top Gun on a aircraft carrier?

The simple way to figure this would be: Which evil man was worse for the world, and which man was responsible for more evil while here? And finally, which man, if left alone, would have caused more death, destruction and chaos in the future? Hussein or Bin Laden?

Yeah, you guys forgot about Bush "getting" Saddam, huh? Maybe because he didn't gloat about it the rest of his term.

Wait, Bush got Saddam? I thought the MILITARY got Saddam? Isnt that the case for Obama? :eusa_boohoo:

I wonder which cost more...Obama bragging on a mic or Bush flying in like Top Gun on a aircraft carrier?

So what cost more the trip to the Aircraft carrier or the trip to Afghanistan. You realize Obama's mike was in Afghanistan, don't you?? :confused:

I do know when Bush left, no one was killed within hours of him leaving that aircraft carrier.

So what cost more the trip to the Aircraft carrier or the trip to Afghanistan. You realize Obama's mike was in Afghanistan, don't you?? :confused:

I do know when Bush left, no one was killed within hours of him leaving that aircraft carrier.

Obama only has ONE mic?

Nope...when Bush left the Air Craft Carrier he only killed peoples idea that the mission was accomplished and that our boys were coming home.

Bush lied and created imagery that you still dont have a problem with. Obama bragged about it (just like Bush did minus the Air Craft carrier and banner) but you like one not the other.

Forum List

Back