Better dead

The parent sounds hysterical.

I'm guessing the kids condition wasn't anything close to the near-death experience his mother is describing.

You have, obviously, never been around anyone having an asthma attack.

Yes, and I suppose nurses are never trained to recognize an asthma attack.

Do you ever read anything you don't fucking believe, moron?

The whole article is preposterous; where is the followup?

Follow up like them asking the school district for comment and them saying they stand behind the nurse?

This is what happens in a liberal culture where no one thinks, nor do they have to. Thinking is discouraged in exchange for following rules. The rule prevails no matter what the circumstances. This is really what a fully totalitarian and regimented culture looks like. They are devoid of thinking on their own and are relieved of judgement and responsibility. This nurse is positive proof of how much initiative has been bred out of our culture by liberalism.

When the towers were hit on 911, many of the people who died did so because the building rules were to stay in place in the event of a fire. They were to wait for the fire department. The rebellious ones ran out and saved themselves even while some office mates urged them to follow the rules and stay where they were.
Talk about blaming the victims.

Go die in a fire, bin laden supporter.

If the kid was in danger of dropping dead any second, he would have carried his inhaler around with him, not left it un-opened in his locker.

Sounds to me like the parent is full of shit.

You have, obviously, never been around anyone having an asthma attack.

Follow up like them asking the school district for comment and them saying they stand behind the nurse?

No, I mean WTF happened to the kid after he leaft school?

Did he go to a hospital? Did a Dr.ever see him? What was the diagnosis?

Typical Media Stupidity: Only report to sensationalize a story to the unwitting drooling masses.

If the kid was in danger of dropping dead any second, he would have carried his inhaler around with him, not left it un-opened in his locker.

The school took it away during a search, it wasn't in his locker.

Typical Media Stupidity: Only report to sensationalize a story to the unwitting drooling masses.

What does he need a diagnosis for? He has a prescription inhaler, he has asthma.

What does he need a diagnosis for? He has a prescription inhaler, he has asthma.

So the answer is:

No, there is no independent verification of the hysterical mother's version of events.

Thanks for playing; now, follow all the other lemmings.

The school took it away during a search, it wasn't in his locker.
From your article, it appears the claim is they took it in a search from his locker the previous week.

Why didn't he carry it around with him?
Why didn't he get another one or go to the office and get it back instead of continuing to put himself in danger?
Why did his mother not sign the paperwork?

The whole thing sounds made up.

Forum List

Back