Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Superunknown (Sound Garden)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:desk:

The one that doesn't exist?

Emoticon_by_LittleGirl88.gif

All great albums, but I'd say In Utero.

Pogo was just hoping The Village People was somewhere on the list.

I would have checked "other," and if you can call them grunge, I would vote for "Dookie." Green Day far exceeds any of those bands in originality and talent. The rest either had one or the other.

Is green day grunge

I would have checked "other," and if you can call them grunge, I would vote for "Dookie." Green Day far exceeds any of those bands in originality and talent. The rest either had one or the other.

Is green day grunge

I actually don't mind Green Day, but, I don't think they are "Grunge" - they kinda fell off the map, no?

Is green day grunge

hilarious! I just went to Grunge Radio on Pandora and guess what was playing???????? This!!!!

Is green day grunge

hilarious! I just went to Grunge Radio on Pandora and guess what was playing???????? This!!!!

Pandora is terrible at picking music from the correct genre. I've heard AC/DC and Aerosmith on the Deathcore channel. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back