Betsy De Vos - the rapists friend.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Betsy DeVos’ predecessor says new Title IX rules will dissuade victims from reporting sexual assault

Comments about the new rules for schools will dissuade victims from coming forward. This article gives 3 examples of the new rules.

The changes now require students to report their assault to “an official with authority to take corrective action” in order for a school to be responsible for responding to an allegation.

I cant see the problem here. The school cant take action if they havent been told. I am wondering if there is more to this ?

Schools must also offer new due process protections to those who have been accused of harassment or assault, including giving them the right to counsel and the ability to have their accuser cross-examined.

Well we are all innocent till proven guilty. My query on this is the cross examination. Surely the police should be making the enquiries not the school ?

Under the new rules, the Department of Education will raise the standard needed to convict the accused, from “preponderance of the evidence” to “clear and convincing evidence.”

Again, "clear and convincing" doesnt seem too onerous.

I have to wonder why schools are investigating sexual assaults. They have a vested interest in playing down the seriousness. If I was raped I would go to the police and not some facukty member concerned about bad publicity.

Have I missed something in all of this ?

nb I meant to put a question mark after mrs De Vos name. This to reflect my puzzlement.

Good. We are a nation of laws, not a nation of social justice terrorists that get to destroy people’s lives based on zero evidence.

Good. We are a nation of laws, not a nation of social justice terrorists that get to destroy people’s lives based on zero evidence.

You just described what it's like living in the UK. The second part, not the first.

They're become a society of numbskulls who are afraid to fart, without fear of offending someone. Maybe that's why they're so bloated and irritable.

Everyone needs a friend

2-Cat-and-Dogfriendships2.jpg

YOU are the friend of rapists to fellate a woman-brutalizing, 1400 year rape epidemic like Islam, you completely amoral psychopath. Which has molested THOUSANDS of children on your own massively inbred island. If a morally reprehensible thing like yourself had lived 500 years ago, you would have been hung/drawn/quartered for treason.

My god man, you support the ONLY religion on this planet in which fathers cheerfully stone their own daughters to death for adultery. That alone says more about your reprobate character than any of the admittedly colorful profanities I could come up with for creatures like yourself. Not to mention the only religion which kills countless thousands of little girls a year by non-surgically chopping their clits off, causing many to die from shock, infection and blood loss. You evil, evil, evil pig.

YOU are the friend of rapists to fellate a woman-brutalizing, 1400 year rape epidemic like Islam, you completely amoral psychopath. Which has molested THOUSANDS of children on your own massively inbred island. If a morally reprehensible thing like yourself had lived 500 years ago, you would have been hung/drawn/quartered for treason.

My god man, you support the ONLY religion on this planet in which fathers cheerfully stone their own daughters to death for adultery. That alone says more about your reprobate character than any of the admittedly colorful profanities I could come up with for creatures like yourself. Not to mention the only religion which kills countless thousands of little girls a year by non-surgically chopping their clits off, causing many to die from shock, infection and blood loss. You evil, evil, evil pig.

You beat me to it. I was going to ask Tommy how many witnesses a women needs under Sharia Law, to claim that someone raped her.

Before the changes made by DeVos anyone accused basically was guilty till proven innocent all she did was reset the standard to what it should be one where both the accuser and the accused are heard and treated fairly.
So how does it work now ?

Before the changes made by DeVos anyone accused basically was guilty till proven innocent all she did was reset the standard to what it should be one where both the accuser and the accused are heard and treated fairly.
Pretty much the way it works outside of the the school the accused is informed of an accusation they get to hear what it is when and where it took place they can see any evidence against them they or a legal counsel can question the accuser and any witnesses. To be honest I have never understood why something like this was put in place to start with it's pretty much having one legal system in the school and one outside it seems unnecessary.

Pretty much the way it works outside of the the school the accused is informed of an accusation they get to hear what it is when and where it took place they can see any evidence against them they or a legal counsel can question the accuser and any witnesses. To be honest I have never understood why something like this was put in place to start with it's pretty much having one legal system in the school and one outside it seems unnecessary.
That is my view as well. The police are trained in this and have powers that the school lacks.
How do these measurse dissuade victoms from speaking up ? I realise that they use weasel words at times but we are innocent until.................

You know who are the friends, protectors and enablers of rapists? English knobs that have tried to silence Tommy Robinson for trying to expose the grooming gangs that infest jolly old England.
He's a political prisoner who is still being run through their sausage maker legal system criminalizing the whistle blower
while ignoring, as much as possible, the gangs of miscreants whose "God" declares infidels are perfectly proper targets to be raped.

Ironic considering whose thread this is.

Forum List

Back